Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Nandu meri raani, last night i was very sleepy, but promise this time will read and leave my genuine comment...Love your analysis anyways, so me will back after short breakπŸ˜‰πŸ€—.....
Thanks for the PM....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nandu i'm speechless................totally speechless...............i can't help but repeat myself everytime i read such beautiful posts from u..................u r really gifted dear!.................it is simply superb, fantastic, awesome, so touchyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..............i can go on and on sweetheart......................i love u and ur posts sooooooooooooooo much sweety.................................... 

Maan wants to meet the caller bcuz caller has something to tell about Geet Maan ki Geet and Maan wants to shield his Geet from all the pain and problems so he agrees to meet the unknown caller..................Maan never doubts his Geet and her integrity............for a moment he feels that meeting the caller means he is doubting his Geet so he decides to speak to his Geet first before meetign teh caller bcuz he trusts and has faith in his Geet more than himself................for him caller is a stranger and so even after seeing the 1st pic sent by the caller Maan is hesitant on meeting the caller bcuz he does not trust the caller and his intentions............but he finally agrees to meet caller just for his Geet now Maan's life starts and ends with his Geet and their baby.............so for their safety Maan can do anything go to any extent..........Maan decides to call his Geet first bcuz in MAANEET's relationship the level of understanding, trust, comfort level is such that they can speak about each and everything.............yea sometimes unfavourable circumstances might make them hide the truth or hesitant to speak for a while bcuz they both want to ensure  that they r not hurting each other even unknowingly................but this silence does not stay for long..............MAANEET's level of understanding is such that there is no place for misunderstanding..................also in every relationship it is always better to 'talk to each other' regarding everything than 'talk about each other' in front of others.............also MAANEET humsafar hai aur humsafar aur humsaaye ke beech mein kisi teesre ki koi zaroorat nahi padni chahiye na hi zaroorat padthi hai..................Maan knows Geet has not hidden anything from him her life is a like an open book in front of him....................also he does not doubt Geet but just gets worried and tensed thinking that circumstances might have made her hide truth from him if any.............when the caller has told him he wants to tell about dev automatically it strikes Maan that dev might be blackmailing Geet...................Maan's inner turmoil, tension, worry, concern, so many questions and only his Geet can give him all the answers, can calm his mind, can soothe his aching heart, can drive away all his worries so he calls her but unfortunately Geet has left her mobile in room...............

Geet's self-talk in front of the mirror...............she is in front of the mirror and she is self-reflecting on her past action of hiding the truth from her Maan..............now she is imagining how relieved she wud be when she wud pour her heart out in front of her Maan...............she is relieved and happy but at the same time worried tensed and scared to how to tell the truth to her Maan and how Maan wud react.............today Geet reminded me of how she was feeling when she had to reveal her pregnancy truth in front of Maan after peeloon.................last time when the truth was out initially Maan was angry, hurt and upset with Geet for hiding the truth.............at that stage eventhough their relationship had only reached the level of frienship and at that stage they were themselves unsure about their feelings for each other and both were battling with themselves and their feelings for each other but still there was trust and understanding between them to such a level that everything was fine between them very soon once Geet told him the whole truth about her dreadful past.............and now tho the level of trust, understanding and faith MAANEET have in each other is at such a high level that everything will be fine soon.................today the truth is out and now happiness and peace will be back in MAANEET's life very soon (Nandita i can't wait to see MAANEET truly happy and peaceful dear😊)................

When Maan comes to know that dev owes money to the caller and caller wud kill dev if the money is not given back, Maan does not even for a second get worried or concerned for dev...........for Maan dev is irrelevant dev is not his bro for him dev is only the culprit rapi*t who completely shattered an innocent girl's life.................so whether dev suffers or how and y people r behind dev's life makes no difference to Maan-the epitome of principles of truth, trust, honesty and integrity.................

Maan is shocked to see the 2nd photo where he comes to know the man in the photo is dev.............here his concern and worry for his Geet increases as well as his hatred and anger for dev increases but Maan does not doubt his Geet..................soon he comes home bcuz he wants to know the truth the truth which he thought Geet was hiding bcuz of dev' blackmailing...................(i thought Maan overheard Geet's conversation and so i'm writing these underlined lines)and when he comes home he comes to know Geet was hiding the truth from her Maan bcuz of Maan's dadima and bcuz of ehsaan of dev who saved her Maan' life her life starts and ends with her Maan...............Maan is hurt but y is he hurt...............there r many reasons to y he is hurt......... hurt that Geet had to go plead and seek dev her sinner's help to save her Maan her life her eternal saviour, caretaker, parent, teacher, father of their child and last but not the least her lover, husband and soulmate, Maan is angry at himself and also hates himself that bcuz of him and due to the helpless situation an innocent girl ra*e victim had to go and beg her culprit and this wud be the last dreadful nightmare and reality that any ra*e victim wud want to go thru.............the background music was touchy.................Maan has overheard Geet's conversation with dev and when Geet turns around and when she sees Maan..................her tears start flowing tears of worry, guilt and helplessness for hiding the truth from her Maan and tears of pain that unknowingly she has hurt her Maan.................

MAANEET's pain, worry, concern, guilt, helplessness, love cud be seen and felt in their eyes and in the silence that prevailed..............

When Geet is walking towards her Maan in this scene, it is symbolic to how Geet is moving closer to her present and her future happiness, dream, love, life her everything her Maan and moving away from her dreadful and painful past dev..............

Also when Maan let's go of the photo which the stalker has given when he sees Geet talking to dev it is symbolic of how Maan let's go of everything that stalker said............he never believed stalker nor did he ever doubt his Geet but the truth which he overheard gave answers to all the confusions and questions he had in his mind from the past few days due to dev.................so this truth answered all his questions and now him letting go of the photo is symbolic of him letting go of his worries, tensions, pain, guilt, helplessness.........

Always in MAANEET's life it when they r silent they do the utmost talking................and also always MAANEET's eyes windows to their heart and soul the most divine pure and transparent medium of communication convey and express more than all words put together..........................MAANEET can read each other eyes very well bcuz they r true soulmates.............they r soulmates in every sense.................

Alo i wud like to mention about y Geet stopped dev.............When dadima tells Geet to go stop dev............she cud not say no so she stops dev but here she is not stopping dev but she is just obeying dadima's order...............Geet has not forgiven  dev it does not make a difference if dev stays or leaves but it is Geet's respect, concern and love for dadima which made her convey dadima's message to dev................

Nandita all the best for ur exams hun!!!

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nanduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! πŸ€—

Only you, I knew only you could be the one to portray their silence in the last scene into undescribable words. You said all the unsaid words that came from Geet and Maan's eyes, into such beautiful words. They may not have said anything in the scene, but you brought the scene to life with your words. Each and every moment is captured so beautifully with your words. And the ones that struck me the most were the following:

She turns & life evades her being as she meets the gaze of an eclipsed morning sun.
Dark & silent as death and alive as the scorching flame that has been burning the sinners in the pits of hell from eternity.

His eyes.

Those words are so unbelievably true. His eyes have the ability to burn the soul if they are stared into -- especially at a time when they are burning with fury and flames. Geet was able to notice the fire in them and the way you describe it is just magnificent. No truer description out there about his eyes than this!

Truly a wonderful job Nandu. You yet again captured each moment with your words and interwove them with your poetry that really sets you apart from everyone else!

Love,

Z

<3
Silentsoul thumbnail
let me read it and than comment
Nandita this is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i Love you Writer style 
Too good 
dips_chim thumbnail
brilliant nandita...
awesome...😊
awesooome.....
superb.....
fab......post nandita.......
ur a fantastic writer....
especially with MAANEET u understand them perfectly..........
really hats off to u for this awwwwww so wonderful post.......
i am speechless.......
thanx a ton for this one....
take care......πŸ€—
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was just Beautiful Nandita πŸ˜³
Lovedd each bits of it πŸ˜³
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Awesome post Nandita...      As I've already said earlier that u can understand Maaneet's instincts so aptly much more than the cv's I believe.....that's why u can pen them down so flabbergastingly.......hatzzzzzz off to u dear.........u rock when it comes to MAANEET.........  

Wow...Thank you dear i'm floored by your appreciation ..thank you again