Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
I had been waiting to see ur views on yesterday's episode....nice write-up Nanditha πŸ‘....The moment has really got frozen,for Maan n Geet and for us,Viewers too...I so hope taht the questions that were left unasked will be answered in today's episode thus by ending the torture Geet,Maan n their viewers are enduring these past few days....Waiting for today's episode eagerly now....
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post nandita............!
Maaneet part was just fantabulous...................u have captured each and every moment so so well...........!
loved it............! simply superb..........!
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome,Brilliant,Mind blowing,Fantastic n many many more u r a brilliant writer.excellent post i loved ur posts.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maan was in big dilemma ystrdy...to ask or not to ask geet about dev....

on one hand he refuses to believe that there can be anything in geet's life invloving dev that he doesnt know....on the other hand the photograph tells a different story....

he has questions in his heart which he knows not how to put into words for fear of hurting geet....
but he can feel that something hapned between geet and dev wen he was fighting with death in the hospital...

geet on the other hand has already prepared herself to tell the bitter truth to maan....only to see maan arriving with a lot more questions in his eyes...
her heart cries out and she walks towards him hoping to soothe the pain his eyes were emoting...only to find him walk away carrying with himself all the burdens in his heart...

btw nandu....i will consult a dictionary and then will tell u how ur writeup was, ok? because i hv no words in my limited vocab to match ur level ☺️

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
sreenysa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nicely Put in emotions, i use to read your earlier post. This time i have to appreciate ur work. very good.
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME nandita ...
ur posts  always so nice yaar!!!
u described very well πŸ‘
gurdas123 thumbnail
I am not understand what is going on here. Geet once again is shown to be crying like any other lead actor on a show. It feels like HP days all over again.
I thought Geet was over that phase! I thought Geet was stronger!! Why is Geet shown crying like a helpless woman again? I get that she cannot tell Maan that Dev was his savior as he donated blood to him. why maan not trust geet .today please geet tell truth maan.than maan what r do .He will eat him up any moment πŸ˜† and to Geet....ouch those painful angry eyes😍

Nazar nazar ki baat hai........😍...Ki har nazar mai woh baat kaha.but why for geet see nazar please  i not like maan hate geet  we like maan aur geet love each
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi Nandu..was just reading this one at IF....frankly i was almost scared to read it...But thank God i read it....Coz yesterday ka epsiode along with the article so much on mind..was unaware how to see what abt the happenings...Thank God i read it...su0perb take and great analysis...

also was worried avbt the querries reg MSK ka anger...i understand that MSK is angry at DEV but i feel his anger is equivalent to his immence undying love for Geet and his anger is directed more to himself rather than anyone else....coz of his relations with the seniors of the house....

Hopefully if and when the track acc to the article takes place we do not have a v insecure MSK..coz that will be difficult to watch..Despite any problems...we have seen many a times insecure MSK...only where Geet's feelings for him is concerned..in the initial stages where he always wanted to know what geet felt for him...still he is a strong man and yes has only Geet and his anger as his weaknesses ..but these two are also his biggest strenghts too......but we never seen him back down and give up...hopefully this time too...we will see a much stronger Maan n Geet out of this track... Nandu some more..

Msk was intimidating ..was he!!!!!.Not Really i feel no...yes he is angry and upset but no ...Whenever he has found things hidden from him especially if it is pertaining to Geet..he goes on a back foot and becomes intimidating as if a wall has risen around him which is so difficult to penetrate. Till date only Geet has been able to do that and this time too it will be geet who has the capability to do that through her love for MSK which too is immense.

He read her right, her eyes, her face, every said & unsaid word, everything she inked & left for him to fill in

he always could do that and when what he read and what happened actually were in conflict'he goes into a shell of anger..an abyss which is deep.

Yes he read her eyes right, they spoke of understanding, love, pain & fear.

The fear which has to be related to Dev and importantly Maan n Dev'two extremes in Geet's life'one a past whom she cannot stand and one the present and future without whom she is lost.

The fear which MSK can see which she is so desperately trying to hide but now will not be able to The reason to hide is standing in front of her with the picture of the "hide"

Her silence somewhere pleading him to hear what she cannot voice into words.

Fear! Yes. But why
?

Always in Maaneet relationship even earlier it was the silence which spoke volumes coz words were used in defense to the actuality of the situationit was geet's eyes he always read and now it is Maan's eyes which tell the agony he is feeling at  the current scenario and is aptly read by Geet

He may be angry hearing it, will hate himself & many be her too for bringing it on him but he deserves the truth.

And only from her

Very important aspect in a husband wife relation'...and ably told by Daadi before sangeet...that no third person should be allowed to enter into the space of trust shared by the couple married'Here it is the past which had made such an impact on both their lives'

'Its You who comes first to me then everthing else, even myself' - it was voiced only once but is the way of life forever to him.

He goes to meet the blackmailer coz he wants to know if geet is in some kind of trouble via Dev he does not even flinch when the  goon tells him that if MSK does not give him the money owed by dev then he might kill dev but for HIS GEET he says that the money is in the car.Desperatly wanting to know what kind of problem is geet under'.that has to do with dev coz he does not trust dev..and coz of which geet's attitude towards dev has undergone this change..so Maan so desparately to understand and protect geet'

His mind shuts itself down unable to decipher what his eyes show him & his heart blocks itself only to hear from his Geet  the truth, her fear.

All his senses freeze as the blood in his veins rush in urgency to reach Geet.

Seeing the pics his mind frozen in thoughts 'his doubts now no longer doubts'Dev is the reason behind the change in geet 's behaviour towards dev'desperate to know more ..desperate to reach His Geet and protect her as he always does'.

MAAN

Its him she knew even before turning back and confirming it.

She knew its him.

The air around them now thick & unbreathable with the effect of the controlled tension coiling itself within him makes her heart stop its beat. 

She turns & life evades her being as she meets the gaze of an eclipsed morning sun.
Dark & silent as death and alive as the scorching flame that has been burning the sinners in the pits of hell from eternity.

His eyes.

She knows she has lost her moment of truth when the only movement she sees in his dead still frame is when from his hard grip the picture drops on the ground.

She knows she lost her chance.
Pulled by the tug of pain screeching in his heart  she closes the distance with fear of having broken his trust, angry at her own fate & hurt by the wound that her silence has itched in his mind.

Her eyes washed with tears of his grief look upto him to let him read her soul & sooth himself .

But she finds his eyes blank & heavy.

"The questions were so clear and the answers were with me
I just couldn't speak when I saw how your eyes stared at me"

Refusing to let her read his eyes he walks away leaving her frozen in the moment with loneliness filled with questions.

Questions that till now where his alone to suffer.

Nandu the last few lines need no other words'very super way u have defined the FROZEN MOMENT'scared the hell  out of me'par yeh was a deafening moment as well'

Again the silence spoke volumes 

Mags
Nandu..u'r in Red n mine in blue
Edited by maaneetian - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u described it very well nandu.....
awesome post.....
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh Nandita.......you brought me to tears! That was so well described......the pain and heaviness of Maan........and Geet's guilt and helplessness!