Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN ~Destined2Love476~TuMeraTuMeraTuMereHeroNo.1 (Page 91)

purpleekajenian IF-Sizzlerz
purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by shasha_kajen

Originally posted by ammyridz600

[QUOTE=shasha_kajen]i said to some extend, usko cvs

haan baat tho sahi hey, aur wo bhi us sid ke saat jisne uski saat pattameesi ki, haa mujhe bi wo baat accept karnaa mushkil heyy,,  poor ridzi kiyaa kare ,usko kiyaa pataa uskaa armaan vaapas aaengey.. jab armaan ne usko akele beyhosh ki haalat mein chod kar jo chalagaya, uska saaraa ummeed mitti mein milgayaaaa... uswaqt armaan ko aisaa nehi karnaa chahi yey yaar, bohot galat kiyaa usney... wat do u say?

agreed armaan should not have left her that time when she was unconscious ,
but kya kare ,armaan love her more than his own life , n couldnt bare 2 see her suffer more bcoz of his bimari , i knw he should  Cry but its armaan na he always listen 2 his dil nver though by dimaag he left her bcoz he knw sid was der 2 help her basket , he didnt knw he will snatch basket frm him CryCryCry

sorry am replying late am doing to many timings LOL

But I wish he atleast helped her and explained to her at that time, Maybe things might have been a bit easier.
exactly my point,, there armaan went wrong,, OMG  remember hw our poor ridz fought with every1 n went to search armaan like a paagal..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18ammyridz600

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
hey fattu

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184286_193106400712774_145311068825641_548516_4974825_n.jpg

ammyridz600blessing-beauty

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Exactly Naaz, shaitaani ki jadh was Shashank all along- he was one hell of a manipulater

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18ammyridz600blessing-beauty

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by midnight.blue

That's true and sid is at fault as well. Come on if a guy kidnaps you, you're gonna tell the police na. And what was the need for those disgusting photos that started it all. So it's his fault as well which is why their marriage was never pure. Shashank NEVER liked armaan so sid was like a way for him to break AR.
True but the primary fault still lies with Shashank because like you said- Shash was always against Armaan. Sid was at fault too for the kidnapping and photos but even then the fact that Shashank used all of this to his advantage when it came to emotionally blackmailing SR to get married was above all of the wrong anyone else did... well that's my opinion anyway...

Remember Sid changed his mind about making the pics public- it was an accident that they were seen by everyone..

But those pictures should never have been taken in the first place. I remember after he was mean to her, he then decided that divorce was best and happily agreed with armaan-I admired him for taking that initiative. But then shashank used his health as emotional blackmail and sid was just a kid so couldn't do it. Even during the shootout, when riddhima went back, he blamed armaan. It wasn't his fault that riddhima loved him so much.

purpleekajenianammyridz600

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by midnight.blue

Hey Yuni and MahuaEmbarrassed

If looked at logically it was all Shashank's fault.
Armaan as well... but less- he left thinking he was doing the right thing and we know how Armaan is- his world starts and ends at Riddhima so he'd go to any length to protect her

As for Shashank he saw his daughter go through heartache etc but he still kept quiet... I agree for a little while yes, fine it's understandable but the fact that he carried on keeping the truth away from Riddhima even when he could see that his daughter was not healing was wrong..

bold red Approve u said all ash , This is armaan Embarrassed

@fatu agreed wish he could talk 2 her that time then we would not endured 10 month of sadma D'oh

hey tashuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hug how r u Embarrassed

adi Hug have a good dinnerSmile

Sienna..Aquarius18

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha_kajen

But I wish he atleast helped her and explained to her at that time. Maybe things might have been a bit easier.
exactly my point,, there armaan went wrong,, OMG  remember hw our poor ridz fought with every1 n went to search armaan like a paagal..

Yeah and she left her whole family to be with armaan.

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Fatima if you look at it from Armaan's pov then if he had stuck around to explain anything to Riddhima he wouldn't have left her- she would've fought hell and tooth to keep him by her side always.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18

purpleekajenian IF-Sizzlerz
purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Adiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shoooooooooooooooooooooooo

iexcept tht age thing i'm not seeing any post of urs -___-

@ sashaa

it was basically shankyz galti who brainwashed Armaanz mind saying going away 4m Riddhima is goood 4 her

But i'm pretty sure it was armaan's decision and told shashank not to tell ridz.Confused rmaan was quite impulsive and went with his heart.

But shanky would have tried to stop armaan taking that decision being a father, i dnt understand that man sometimes... N dats becoz he never excepted armaan, he only think about his daughter, bt he doesn't knw that his daughter needs armaan more than him.... 

Sienna..Aquarius18

Go to top