Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquarius17

I wish that would have happened.😍 Unfortunately KSG agreed with CVs for that twist which he later regretted but Jenny knew that it was wrong.

thts why Jen say take right decisions in life 4 onceee😆😆😆

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sorry to say this but I think sid.shanky,ridzi and ammy were all to blame at some point of time!! just what I feel!!
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Yeah it was Armaan's decision to leave but Shashank was older, should've been wiser..

He can see that Riddhima's not moving on so why carry on keeping quiet? He saw his daughter change completely from what she was before the terrorist fiasco to what she was after... Padma realised their mistake on keeping the truth hidden but he still didn't... why? Riddhima was his daughter as well!

I know, and when he finally did realise, even though they reunited, so much damage had been done. But let's not forget that he thought armaan was going to die.
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

thts why Jen say take right decisions in life 4 onceee😆😆😆

Lol ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!😆 Oh ok now i get the meaning behind those words- originally i had thought that she was referring to his personal life or something😆  
Sienna.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CT247

sorry to say this but I think sid.shanky,ridzi and ammy were all to blame at some point of time!! just what I feel!!

That sums it up perfectly😆

Aquarius18 thumbnail

He did? Lol i guess the Creatives regret it too now big time😆

Yeah, in their spamdomain interview, he was like 'what about the storyline' and Jenny was like 'it would have been happy.' CVs DEFINITELY do now!!
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That sums it up perfectly😆

thankz!!😆
Aquarius18 thumbnail

No, the thing wasn't as huge as Riddhima's idiocy at yelling about the body heat thing and Shashank putting both together to use to his advantage

I thought her reaction was normal. Let's not forget that she thought she was raped and any girl would have gone hysterical.
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I agree 2 tht Tashuu lol

all were @ fault

Sienna.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquarius17

I know, and when he finally did realise, even though they reunited, so much damage had been done. But let's not forget that he thought armaan was going to die.

But he shouldn't have forgotten the fact that Armaan put his life in danger- and was prepared to die- for Riddhima many a times... fireworks, bomb, terrorist..