Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: midnight.blue

True but the primary fault still lies with Shashank because like you said- Shash was always against Armaan. Sid was at fault too for the kidnapping and photos but even then the fact that Shashank used all of this to his advantage when it came to emotionally blackmailing SR to get married was above all of the wrong anyone else did... well that's my opinion anyway...

Remember Sid changed his mind about making the pics public- it was an accident that they were seen by everyone..

But those pictures should never have been taken in the first place. I remember after he was mean to her, he then decided that divorce was best and happily agreed with armaan-I admired him for taking that initiative. But then shashank used his health as emotional blackmail and sid was just a kid so couldn't do it. Even during the shootout, when riddhima went back, he blamed armaan. It wasn't his fault that riddhima loved him so much.
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Yuni and Mahua😳

If looked at logically it was all Shashank's fault.
Armaan as well... but less- he left thinking he was doing the right thing and we know how Armaan is- his world starts and ends at Riddhima so he'd go to any length to protect her

As for Shashank he saw his daughter go through heartache etc but he still kept quiet... I agree for a little while yes, fine it's understandable but the fact that he carried on keeping the truth away from Riddhima even when he could see that his daughter was not healing was wrong..

bold red u said all ash , This is armaan 😳

@fatu agreed wish he could talk 2 her that time then we would not endured 10 month of sadma

hey tashuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— how r u 😳

adi πŸ€— have a good dinner😊
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shasha_kajen

exactly my point,, there armaan went wrong,, OMG  remember hw our poor ridz fought with every1 n went to search armaan like a paagal..

Yeah and she left her whole family to be with armaan.

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima if you look at it from Armaan's pov then if he had stuck around to explain anything to Riddhima he wouldn't have left her- she would've fought hell and tooth to keep him by her side always.
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

But i'm pretty sure it was armaan's decision and told shashank not to tell ridz.πŸ˜• rmaan was quite impulsive and went with his heart.

But shanky would have tried to stop armaan taking that decision being a father, i dnt understand that man sometimes... N dats becoz he never excepted armaan, he only think about his daughter, bt he doesn't knw that his daughter needs armaan more than him.... 
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammyridz600

@fatu agreed wish he could talk 2 her that time then we would not endured 10 month of sadma

LOL, remember when sid was gonna leave, how armaan was like 'tum kyun sadma mein ho' or something.🀣
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

But Shankyyy askedd na u have this prob n all Ridz se dur rehna hi nehtar hai sth

which made Armaan 2 take this decision n asked shanky 2 stay quiet

ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guyssssssssss have 2 goo mom calling 4 dinner πŸ€—

hi n bye maaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€—
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ammyridz600

hey yuni!! I'm fine!! how are u!! wow what a discussion going on about AR and Shanky!!

Edited by CT247 - 13 years ago
Aquarius18 thumbnail

Fatima if you look at it from Armaan's pov then if he had stuck around to explain anything to Riddhima he wouldn't have left her- she would've fought hell and tooth to keep him by her side always.

I wish that would have happened.😍 Unfortunately KSG agreed with CVs for that twist which he later regretted but Jenny knew that it was wrong.