Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The PTB's 4th Thread!...Long Live TL!!<3..PG12! (Page 97)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by thejazzgal.s

hie hiyeee!!! guyss!!

ajj SBS me taani ko bataya na?
but she was in laboni maa's house...
ab ye b koi rasm hogi naa?

Thaanks for telling us JuveriiiiaHug

Hmmmm I don't know...do Bengali's have Pag Phere?Confused
Yes we bengalis do hav "Pag Phera" ki rasam...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LubzA-MariaMars-

LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11750

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

if tani was in laboni maa house...
be prepared for onu sneaking in her rom tonightROFLROFLROFL

Finally! Something to look forward to!ROFLROFLROFL

Haiii still 6 hours to go!ROFL
LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11750

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by thejazzgal.s

hie hiyeee!!! guyss!!

ajj SBS me taani ko bataya na?
but she was in laboni maa's house...
ab ye b koi rasm hogi naa?

Thaanks for telling us JuveriiiiaHug

Hmmmm I don't know...do Bengali's have Pag Phere?Confused
Yes we bengalis do hav "Pag Phera" ki rasam...Wink

Aaaw coolSmile
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by -vandy-

if tani was in laboni maa house...
be prepared for onu sneaking in her rom tonightROFLROFLROFL

Finally! Something to look forward to!ROFLROFLROFL

Haiii still 6 hours to go!ROFL
 
OMG OMG.Blushing......today we get som action....ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LubzA

LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11750

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

chhor naa lubzz...
nahi hota toh karwaayenge humROFLROFLROFL

ROFL

Voh to hai! SR hogayi ab nightie scene karwaake rahenghe!!ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by -vandy-

chhor naa lubzz...
nahi hota toh karwaayenge humROFLROFLROFL

ROFL

Voh to hai! SR hogayi ab nightie scene karwaake rahenghe!!ROFLROFL
 
Totally....today nighty and then many more things...ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LubzA-MariaMars-

LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11750

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Haiii haiii Riya! Wait til Tejy finds out!! ROFLROFLROFL

Besharams! Once again! It's time to partyyyy!PartyROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Haiii haiii Riya! Wait til Tejy finds out!! ROFLROFLROFL

Besharams! Once again! It's time to partyyyy!PartyROFLROFL
 
She is definitely gonna be in besharam heaven....ROFL
Party..Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thejazzgal-Ramya-LubzA

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 109   Views: 24034

Pyari_Zahra 109 24034 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 723   Views: 78650

SunShine_A 723 78650 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1174   Views: 97477

--sanchita-- 1174 97477 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 527   Views: 27576

-Dimple- 527 27576 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 17155

-Dimple- 318 17155 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index