Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The PTB's 4th Thread!...Long Live TL!!<3..PG12! (Page 6)

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Congrats Besharmis!!!!!  Di, Riya and I are Mascots!!!!!!!  Thanks!! <3
Long live Tere Liye and long live the Besharmi gang!!!

 
Tejy......Hug
My "Mascot" partner.......Wink
 
And Congrats all Besharmis.......we did it.....and started Besharmi Part3.....m so proud of us.ROFLROFLROFL
 
Tejy kaisi hain....m back.........yaar kuch ab toh kuch achchi khabar suna de......

Riya!!! Hug

You mean Besharmi Part 4....I am proud of us too!! ROFLROFL And I'm proud that we are the Mascots of this besharam thread ROFLROFL...and I need to stay proud...(I just gave the CEO of Star Plus our india-forums.com site...can you imagine how he would react if he decided to visit our forum and saw this thread ROFLROFL)
ROFL
OMG wat shall we do if Harshu reads this.......Blushing
*hides under the bed*

Oh my God!!! *hides in a dark library study room* ROFL ROFL
Such main.....humaari saari besharmi uske saamne.....OMG OMG OMG BlushingBlushingROFL

Sach mein OMG BlushingBlushing I'm sure he would be very entertained...I can see him rolling on the ground laughing at our besharmi over him ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Congrats Besharmis!!!!!  Di, Riya and I are Mascots!!!!!!!  Thanks!! <3
Long live Tere Liye and long live the Besharmi gang!!!

 
Tejy......Hug
My "Mascot" partner.......Wink
 
And Congrats all Besharmis.......we did it.....and started Besharmi Part3.....m so proud of us.ROFLROFLROFL
 
Tejy kaisi hain....m back.........yaar kuch ab toh kuch achchi khabar suna de......

Riya!!! Hug

You mean Besharmi Part 4....I am proud of us too!! ROFLROFL And I'm proud that we are the Mascots of this besharam thread ROFLROFL...and I need to stay proud...(I just gave the CEO of Star Plus our india-forums.com site...can you imagine how he would react if he decided to visit our forum and saw this thread ROFLROFL)
ROFL
OMG wat shall we do if Harshu reads this.......Blushing
*hides under the bed*

Oh my God!!! *hides in a dark library study room* ROFL ROFL
Such main.....humaari saari besharmi uske saamne.....OMG OMG OMG BlushingBlushingROFL

Sach mein OMG BlushingBlushing I'm sure he would be very entertained...I can see him rolling on the ground laughing at our besharmi over him ROFL
BlushingBlushing Thanks god....he cant read the OS......ROFLROFL
If he read the OS then *m underground for few days*ROFLROFL


Edited by R_Dutta - 02 March 2011 at 8:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_KumariLubz.TaAnu

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4240

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

helllooo beharamsssHug
 
HI Nidhi.......Hug
 
hw ws day??
Office and it was so hectic.....but couldnt concentrate coz of the new disaster we are facing.....Ermm
 
Now that I m free properly am gonna email all the contacts from the list.....Cool
yaaaa.keeep contacting.we have to fyt till da enddddSmile
ya.m still watching da SR sceneROFL
 
Nidhi, me too.....pataa hain yaar aaj frustration main aake.....i m preparing "Aloo dum and Luchi" for dinner...just to give myself a treat..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ohhh.hw sweetEmbarrassed
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

helllooo beharamsssHug
 
HI Nidhi.......Hug
 
hw ws day??
Office and it was so hectic.....but couldnt concentrate coz of the new disaster we are facing.....Ermm
 
Now that I m free properly am gonna email all the contacts from the list.....Cool
yaaaa.keeep contacting.we have to fyt till da enddddSmile
ya.m still watching da SR sceneROFL
 
Nidhi, me too.....pataa hain yaar aaj frustration main aake.....i m preparing "Aloo dum and Luchi" for dinner...just to give myself a treat..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ohhh.hw sweetEmbarrassed
Really got the proper recipe frm mom.....and started preparing it.....WinkLOL
Anu ka fav mera bhi fav.....Embarrassed
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4240

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

helllooo beharamsssHug
 
HI Nidhi.......Hug
 
hw ws day??
Office and it was so hectic.....but couldnt concentrate coz of the new disaster we are facing.....Ermm
 
Now that I m free properly am gonna email all the contacts from the list.....Cool
yaaaa.keeep contacting.we have to fyt till da enddddSmile
ya.m still watching da SR sceneROFL
 
Nidhi, me too.....pataa hain yaar aaj frustration main aake.....i m preparing "Aloo dum and Luchi" for dinner...just to give myself a treat..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ohhh.hw sweetEmbarrassed
Really got the proper recipe frm mom.....and started preparing it.....WinkLOL
Anu ka fav mera bhi fav.....Embarrassed
i toh don know cuking onlyShocked
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

BlushingBlushing Thanks god....he cant read the OS......ROFLROFL
If he read the OS then *m underground for few days*ROFLROFL

BlushingBlushing

Oh God, if he read all those uncensored OSs that we helped Di with....ROFLROFL
then *changing identity and going underground with Riya*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by R_Dutta

BlushingBlushing Thanks god....he cant read the OS......ROFLROFL
If he read the OS then *m underground for few days*ROFLROFL

BlushingBlushing

Oh God, if he read all those uncensored OSs that we helped Di with....ROFLROFL
then *changing identity and going underground with Riya*
 
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by lilsweety

helllooo beharamsssHug
 
HI Nidhi.......Hug
 
hw ws day??
Office and it was so hectic.....but couldnt concentrate coz of the new disaster we are facing.....Ermm
 
Now that I m free properly am gonna email all the contacts from the list.....Cool
yaaaa.keeep contacting.we have to fyt till da enddddSmile
ya.m still watching da SR sceneROFL
 
Nidhi, me too.....pataa hain yaar aaj frustration main aake.....i m preparing "Aloo dum and Luchi" for dinner...just to give myself a treat..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ohhh.hw sweetEmbarrassed
Really got the proper recipe frm mom.....and started preparing it.....WinkLOL
Anu ka fav mera bhi fav.....Embarrassed
i toh don know cuking onlyShocked
 
Hehhe....even m not that good.....i know only a few bengali dishes....so wenever wanna cook somthing the i get a recipe book......LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsweety

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 136   Views: 21165

Pyari_Zahra 136 21165 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 772   Views: 69836

SunShine_A 772 69836 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1203   Views: 86311

--sanchita-- 1203 86311 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 532   Views: 24452

-Dimple- 532 24452 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 14271

-Dimple- 318 14271 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index