...The PTB's 4th Thread!...Long Live TL!!<3..PG12! - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lilsweety

nhi.i m suree he told halak only and then taani said ye kuch bhi bol raha hai.so i m ore desperdate to know da meaningπŸ˜†.and i mreferring to tht only....

ya even i'm sure he told halak only..... πŸ˜† someone told the meaning na nidhi.. chk the previous posts... 
Originally posted by mints05

he said halak only..............halak means voice fold in throat....or rather the 'kanth' in hindi where the voice comes from....😊😊😊
so, he referred that his voice or rather his words are not coming on his zubaan😊😊

ohhh.thnk u bt if u cud elaborate. i mnt able to understand his properly...😊
guysss.nw i m becumin a despo for a rain danceeo f TaAnu.i magine det both r walking and den suddenly it rains and dey dance on the song "Saason ko sanson mein"😍

guysss.nw i m becumin a despo for a rain danceeo f TaAnu.i magine det both r walking and den suddenly it rains and dey dance on the song "Saason ko sanson mein"😍
Awww.....Nidhi.......wonderful idea.....that would be .....😍😍😍
I totally love that song.....😍
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Awww.....Nidhi.......wonderful idea.....that would be .....😍😍😍
I totally love that song.....😍
me too.bt frm the day rains has been a sign of taanu's love i m madly in love the songπŸ˜†............
Edited by lilsweety - 13 years ago
guysss...a reuqest.plsss press the chaskameter button evry 1 min....we have to bring tl at no.1.plsssss Edited by lilsweety - 13 years ago

ohhh.thnk u bt if u cud elaborate. i mnt able to understand his properly...😊

something like his throat got stuck... out of words.... couldn't spk anything.. 

in harshad's context he meant after seeing taani in suhagraat, his throat got stuck.... messemerized by her beauty... hope i'm correct.. 
Originally posted by maria2285

something like his throat got stuck... out of words.... couldn't spk anything.. 

in harshad's context he meant after seeing taani in suhagraat, his throat got stuck.... messemerized by her beauty... hope i'm correct.. 
me too hope dat u r correctπŸ˜†

guysss...a reuqest.plsss press the chaskameter button evry 1 min....we have to bring tl at no.1.plsssss

hey meri choti behan.. woh chaskameter button kahan hai???
Originally posted by maria2285

hey meri choti behan.. woh chaskameter button kahan hai???
on the top left side....of the forum...its has ratings...... as soon as u wil open da tl forum soon after da pic.theres written on da left side chaska meter ranking.click on the last one which means freakin awesomee.which will increase the votes of tl.and u can do it as many tyms as u wnt bt just need to refresh da page😊Edited by lilsweety - 13 years ago