Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(:Veeya/Nandmi Fans - Discussion Thread)~<3 (Page 79)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hello my dear friends well Uttaran was over for me a long time ago now I am just going to sit back and like Tanya says enjoy the show as a complete Tapu fan and Im not going to take anything to heart and nor do I watch the epis anymore just reading them cos im just gonna love Tapu for the sake of it nowSmile Now Nandmi is what we wanna see!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priya

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Hello my dear friends well Uttaran was over for me a long time ago now I am just going to sit back and like Tanya says enjoy the show as a complete Tapu fan and Im not going to take anything to heart and nor do I watch the epis anymore just reading them cos im just gonna love Tapu for the sake of it nowSmile Now Nandmi is what we wanna see!
uttaran is over for us but we have to thank the cvs and PH for giving us nandmi.
i can't wait till NB5 starts we can have fun in that forum as well.and just imagine we'll get to see  nandmi atleast twice a weekEmbarrassed out of the characters of this junk show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

uttaran is over for us but we have to thank the cvs and PH for giving us nandmi.
i can't wait till NB5 starts we can have fun in that forum as well.and just imagine we'll get to see  nandmi atleast twice a weekEmbarrassed out of the characters of this junk show.

Tats the nly reason we will give them a nice quick death instead of a slow painful oneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by trupat

Guys it was not that bad yup some bad acting by certain character but tapu was looking good yaar forget veeya just enjoy tapu prathica I was mad at tapu fir hiding the fact about the baby but it doesn't matter anymore dil se mat dekhiyo show ankhiyo se Dekho ;) watch balika vadhu or pratigya instead
i did watch few minutes of the episode ...and was only laughing ..maiya ..even while giving dhamki felt ki she is giving pravachan .......LOLLOL ...now toh i just cant connect to the show ..after veeya is gone ....but i can surely laugh ..at such scenes LOL

she z a copy cat of our tappu!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL aur aaj to tappu wali music bhi baj rai thi uske liye!!!! LOLLOL
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
nice dp.. sanaya dear......Smile
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

yes m  also not  watching..Smile
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
ROFL Tapu rani ab karegi raaj!Dancing

varun.tap

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiny15

Go to top