Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(:Veeya/Nandmi Fans - Discussion Thread)~<3 (Page 78)

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
how r u varun?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Guys it was not that bad yup some bad acting by certain character but tapu was looking good yaar forget veeya just enjoy tapu prathica I was mad at tapu fir hiding the fact about the baby but it doesn't matter anymore dil se mat dekhiyo show ankhiyo se Dekho ;) watch balika vadhu or pratigya instead

balika vadhu is more interesting... even mukti bandhan also..Smile
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Guys it was not that bad yup some bad acting by certain character but tapu was looking good yaar forget veeya just enjoy tapu prathica I was mad at tapu fir hiding the fact about the baby but it doesn't matter anymore dil se mat dekhiyo show ankhiyo se Dekho ;) watch balika vadhu or pratigya instead
i did watch few minutes of the episode ...and was only laughing ..maiya ..even while giving dhamki felt ki she is giving pravachan .......LOLLOL ...now toh i just cant connect to the show ..after veeya is gone ....but i can surely laugh ..at such scenes LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

i did watch few minutes of the episode ...and was only laughing ..maiya ..even while giving dhamki felt ki she is giving pravachan .......LOLLOL ...now toh i just cant connect to the show ..after veeya is gone ....but i can surely laugh ..at such scenes LOL
so true ankit,mata's hand movements were so annoyingDead.
anyways i am done with this show.now that veeya is over and also tapu's character has been ruined so much that i can't enjoy this show anymore.

ankit_34SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

anyways i am done with this show.now that veeya is over and also tapu's character has been ruined so much that i can't enjoy this show anymore.
prithika dear no need to expect something from the show ...i just watch it for namesake ..so that i can come to the forum ...i have got no interest in the show ..from the day veeya came to end ..just sit back as a neutral viewer ..and enjoy the scenes ...aur bich mein veeya scenes aa jaaye toh sone par suhaga Big smile

Aurora.SRKLuvr

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

prithika dear no need to expect something from the show ...i just watch it for namesake ..so that i can come to the forum ...i have got no interest in the show ..from the day veeya came to end ..just sit back as a neutral viewer ..and enjoy the scenes ...aur bich mein veeya scenes aa jaaye toh sone par suhaga Big smile
i think you are right i will just read updates and watch veeya scenes on YT(we get one everyday) till tapu is thrown out again.
did u see yesterday's scene where veer was feeding tapu,when jealous kabab mein haddi came there to disturb them.
this is such a garbage show.

SRKLuvr

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

i think you are right i will just read updates and watch veeya scenes on YT(we get one everyday) till tapu is thrown out again.
did u see yesterday's scene where veer was feeding tapu,when jealous kabab mein haddi came there to disturb them.

rlly maine ni dekha ...maiya is so mahan ..jealous bhi hoti hai aur veer ke saamne aise natak karti hai ..jaise kuch fharak ni pada LOL ..waise veeya scenes everyday Ouch matlab i missed so many of them ..maine last sirf veer feeding tappu dekha tha Cry teekh hai ..agar time mila toh i will watch ..and abt the show being garbage well thats the spirit ..take it this way ..when a weaker team faces strong team in cricket u dont actually expect them, to win .so u cheer at every single run scored ..same here ...dont expect anythig from the show ...and just enjoy veeya scenes Big smile
Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

rlly maine ni dekha ...maiya is so mahan ..jealous bhi hoti hai aur veer ke saamne aise natak karti hai ..jaise kuch fharak ni pada LOL ..waise veeya scenes everyday Ouch matlab i missed so many of them ..maine last sirf veer feeding tappu dekha tha Cry teekh hai ..agar time mila toh i will watch ..and abt the show being garbage well thats the spirit ..take it this way ..when a weaker team faces strong team in cricket u dont actually expect them, to win .so u cheer at every single run scored ..same here ...dont expect anythig from the show ...and just enjoy veeya scenes Big smile
even veer was confused yeh ichcha ko kya hogaya.you know she came crashing into tapu's room and started showing veer her sarees and jewels.she was there till tapu finished eating and then she took veer with herDead.
veer is extremly concerned for tapu nowadays,he is even getting attached to the babyEmbarrassed(i wish the baby was veeya's only phir unke scenes dekhne mei aur bhi mazaa aata,but cvsAngry),ek to mata veer ko bachche aur tapu  ki care karne ke liye bolti hain and now that he has actually started caring for tapu use jalan ho rahi haiDead..

SRKLuvr

Go to top