Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(:Veeya/Nandmi Fans - Discussion Thread)~<3 (Page 73)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
can any1 tell me whats happening in the stupid show i have stopped watching it from ages LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priya

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

can any1 tell me whats happening in the stupid show i have stopped watching it from ages LOL
this track is horrible ankitDead.
damini tells ichcha and veer to go for a fertility test.ich goes to collect the report and it suggests that veer has infertility issues.
and according to the new promo,ichcha tells tapu to leave the b-house  within 15 days orelse she will expose herDead.
tapu is enjoying the attention she is getting from veer.
raghu is still blackmailing tapu.there was a small flashback were it was shown that raghu lost his wife and kid so he desperatly wants tapu's baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Tumhari pyaari tapu ke baby kaa asli baap mil gayaDancingab toh godh bharai kar doSmile

tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Tumhari pyaari tapu ke baby kaa asli baap mil gayaDancingab toh godh bharai kar doSmile
i was never interested in tappu ..my sole reason for watching the show was veeya ...aur jab se veeya is over i have stopped watching ..and talking abt real dad woh toh hona hi tha ..suna hai veer bhaiya kuch ni kar sakte LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

i was never interested in tappu ..my sole reason for watching the show was veeya ...aur jab se veeya is over i have stopped watching ..and talking abt real dad woh toh hona hi tha ..suna hai veer bhaiya kuch ni kar sakte LOLLOL

sai suna ankit!!!!LOLLOLLOL

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

damini tells ichcha and veer to go for a fertility test.ich goes to collect the report and it suggests that veer has infertility issues.
and according to the new promo,ichcha tells tapu to leave the b-house  within 15 days orelse she will expose herDead.
raghu is still blackmailing tapu.there was a small flashback were it was shown that raghu lost his wife and kid so he desperatly wants tapu's baby.

kk ..so maiya ...is in some mood  now ...LOLLOL 
and whats wrong with this rathore ...khud ki biwi aur bacche mar gaye ..matlab he will go on raping any1 ..and then claim his right over the kid Dead .........
waise tappu is enjoying veer's attention ..kuch veeya scenes aaye kya??Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

can any1 tell me whats happening in the stupid show i have stopped watching it from agesLOL

and according to the new promo,ichcha tells tapu to leave the b-house within 15 days orelse she will expose herDead.

kk ..so maiya ...is in some mood now ...LOLLOL
and whats wrong with this rathore ...khud ki biwi aur bacche mar gaye ..matlab he will go on raping any1 ..and then claim his right over the kidDead.........
waise tappu is enjoying veer's attention ..kuch veeya scenes aaye kya??Embarrassed

Ha kal ek scene aya tha par wo bhi phone par tappu ne veer ke paas phone kiya aur nautanki karte hue phele poocha 'ichcha hai kya apke saath'
then veer said
' tapasya agar tumhe ye janana hai ki ichcha mere saath hai ki nahi to itna gumma phira ke poochne ki kya jarrorat'
Phir tapasya said
'nahi humme sohan papdi kahane ka mann kar raha hai app pleaae la dege''
veee said 'yes la duga'
then again starting boring hichcha scene.............

vivacious_priya

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

can any1 tell me whats happening in the stupid show i have stopped watching it from agesLOL

and according to the new promo,ichcha tells tapu to leave the b-house within 15 days orelse she will expose herDead.

kk ..so maiya ...is in some mood now ...LOLLOL
and whats wrong with this rathore ...khud ki biwi aur bacche mar gaye ..matlab he will go on raping any1 ..and then claim his right over the kidDead.........

Ha kal ek scene aya tha par wo bhi phone par tappu ne veer ke paas phone kiya aur nautanki karte hue phele poocha 'ichcha hai kya apke saath'
then veer said
' tapasya agar tumhe ye janana hai ki ichcha mere saath hai ki nahi to itna gumma phira ke poochne ki kya jarrorat'
Phir tapasya said
'nahi humme sohan papdi kahane ka mann kar raha hai app pleaae la dege''
veee said 'yes la duga'
then again starting boring hichcha scene.............
thanks varun u the best .......
son papdi mein kuch khaas ni hai dekhne ko ........
teekh hai ..next time kuch acha scene aayega toh bata dena i will watch it ...

Edited by ankit_34 - 22 March 2011 at 8:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyavarun.tap

Go to top