Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(:Veeya/Nandmi Fans - Discussion Thread)~<3 (Page 38)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

did any of u see the episode?????? i gave it a miss.is tapu aware of the fact that the baby is not veer's???????

she z not conferm..Ouch but she was in half conciousness.Cry. rathod ne use khoob drink pilai aur fir u know......... he z very badAngry... n tappu was taking a bag to rathod n a bundle of notes fall... ichcha saw dat...Dead.....  well all d importance z going only to ichcha after dis coz in next episode she will taunt naani...

Edited by priya2904 - 11 March 2011 at 10:17am

tyagiji Groupbie
tyagiji
tyagiji

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

did any of u see the episode?????? i gave it a miss.is tapu aware of the fact that the baby is not veer's???????

she z not conferm..Ouch but she was in half conciousness.Cry. rathod ne use khoob drink pilai aur fir u know......... he z very badAngry... n tappu was taking a bag to rathod n a bundle of notes fall... ichcha saw dat...Dead.....  well all d importance z going only to ichcha after dis coz in next episode she will taunt naani...
Im sorry ....
but need to ask one thing...
if rathod did was bad .. then same thing tapu did to veerAngry when he was drunk, yuck what she did..
atleast now you guys will agree and not support tapu's bad deeds..
we can like her acting but not her bad deeds yaar plss.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007shivani9tiny15

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

omg they showed the scene between tapu and rathodCry.our last hope of the baby being veer's has also goneCry.thank god i did'nt watch today and neither am i going to watch uttaran ever.hate u cvsAngryAngry
watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Sorry to say this veeya fans, aapki pyari tappu ek rapist bhi hai aur rape victim bhi . Sharabi aur juari bhi.

I am ready to debate on your retaliations, but pls let's keep the focus on tappu only. Thank you. May you rest in peace :) ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijishivani9tiny15

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
First half of the show was kind of funny but soon as tapu falls asleep it becomes serious I really felt bad for her from what they have shown us I felt as if tapu was raped and she had no idea that the baby was raghus at least when veeya happened veer was aware of what happened and took the responsibility and admitted to icha that it had happened but here they showed it differently felt bad for tapu Raghu is not a nice person he is still seeking for revenge the way he said ki kismat pe gunman hai tapu is very unlucky she really did not deserved this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaankit_34

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tyagiji

she z not conferm..Ouch but she was in half conciousness.Cry. rathod ne use khoob drink pilai aur fir u know.........<font color="#cc0000"> he z very bad</font>Angry... n tappu was taking a bag to rathod n a bundle of notes fall... ichcha saw dat...Dead..... well all d importance z going only to ichcha after dis coz in next episode she will taunt naani...

</div>
<div>
Im sorry ....

if rathod did was bad .. then same thing tapu did to veerAngrywhen he was drunk, yuck what she did..

No it's not veer took the full responsibility even said sorry to icha for doing it skits totally different and stop bashing tapu if u r not veeya fan then don't need to write ur views here

chocozvivacious_priya

tyagiji Groupbie
tyagiji
tyagiji

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Originally posted by tyagiji

she z not conferm..Ouch but she was in half conciousness.Cry. rathod ne use khoob drink pilai aur fir u know.........<font color="#cc0000"> he z very bad</font>Angry... n tappu was taking a bag to rathod n a bundle of notes fall... ichcha saw dat...Dead..... well all d importance z going only to ichcha after dis coz in next episode she will taunt naani...

</div>
<div>
Im sorry ....

if rathod did was bad .. then same thing tapu did to veerAngrywhen he was drunk, yuck what she did..

No it's not veer took the full responsibility even said sorry to icha for doing it skits totally different and stop bashing tapu if u r not veeya fan then don't need to write ur views here

Iam not bashing anyone. Just trying to tell what is good or bad. when rathod did was bad as soemone specified here. same situation it happened with tapasya.. and i just pointed out that tapasya did was also bad.. how bad veer wud have felt, when he never loved her and when he was drunken , raping a man is really very very bad...
by the way veer dint take the responsibility, tapasya was fooling evryone at bundela ghar including veer and iccha.... veer is a good person thats why he fell into tapasya's cunning trap:(
But I will def stay away from this thread, becos there is no use talking here when there is no respect for good deeds and ppl support for bad deeds...
good bye..

Edited by tyagiji - 11 March 2011 at 3:35pm

watchserialtiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Lets clarify one thing here! What Rathore did was get tapasya drunk then she fell asleep and he started doing whatever he wanted out of LUST!Angry Dont foget during Veeya night it was Veer that went onto Tapu first hugging her and whatnot! And its different when ur married! Tapu did wat she did out of LOVE and Raghu did what he did out of LUST!Censored

vivacious_priyaankit_34

Go to top