Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrevasara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I know dear im not coming on here now I am plainly and horribly disgusted!

hey sanaya .......... where r u moving 😲... jus now i arrived..... don't leave it ....... then who'll cheer up our nandmi......... πŸ˜•
my name z saranya😊......... see how we resemble each other........
biryani thumbnail

here is the link:--

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhjxf1_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-star-news-12th-march-2011-part1_shortfilms

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NO need to leave if just aavoid faltu posts But people can be this cruel surprise
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

NO need to leave if just aavoid faltu posts But people can be this cruel surprise

dont worry tanya ji ..i will make sure that she/ ...doesnt leave ..trust me she wont desert our heaven this way πŸ˜ƒ
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: watchserial

Sorry to say this veeya fans, aapki pyari tappu ek rapist bhi hai aur rape victim bhi . Sharabi aur juari bhi.

I am ready to debate on your retaliations, but pls let's keep the focus on tappu only. Thank you. May you rest in peace :) ;)

excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis is our fanclub u r not supposed to argue any bakwas here... if u r not a veeya supporter dont come here.... we never even peep in your fan club.... to aap log baar-baar yaha comment kyu karte hai!!!!!!!!!!! jo bhi  debate karni ho uske liye make new threads ......
Thank you... n if u really want peace den plzz dont come here to discuss...😊
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys...why is everyone sulking???...i think none of you realise that its this negative role that rashmi plays that has brought her to be recognised as one of the finest actresses on indian television today.......its easy to play chuhiyas role..she's quite a cute kid..but her role is limited to just a bit of crying here and there...πŸ˜‰...and the only other character who has a role to talk about is veer..πŸ˜‰...so there you go...😊...you know not many actors could play tapasyas role..i was surprised when my father commented a few weeks ago while watching this show..that this woman acts well..i mean he meant tapu..and he's totally the non commenting type.πŸ˜‰..most people are watching only to see what she's upto..so lets appreciate the fantastic performances by rashmi.....i havent seen the rape episode..but ya...be rest assured the track will turn around in no time..it will keep moving back and forth till the show ends..πŸ˜‰...
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

Hey guys...why is everyone sulking???...i think none of you realise that its this negative role that rashmi plays that has brought her to be recognised as one of the finest actresses on indian television today.......its easy to play chuhiyas role..she's quite a cute kid..but her role is limited to just a bit of crying here and there...πŸ˜‰...and the only other character who has a role to talk about is veer..πŸ˜‰...so there you go...😊...you know not many actors could play tapasyas role..i was surprised when my father commented a few weeks ago while watching this show..that this woman acts well..i mean he meant tapu..and he's totally the non commenting type.πŸ˜‰..most people are watching only to see what she's upto..so lets appreciate the fantastic performances by rashmi.....i havent seen the rape episode..but ya...be rest assured the track will turn around in no time..it will keep moving back and forth till the show ends..πŸ˜‰...

ya sonia u r correct..no other actress could hv played dis role better than rashami...ppl can think whatever they want but d fact is rashami is d only one who has achieved so much success from this show..proof being d no. of awards she has won in last one yr (though according to some she has bribed every single award committee n even d channel πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)...but as i say fact wl remain a fact..u like it or not is up to uπŸ˜‰
n as far as this show is concerned..m no more interested in it unless d track turns around😊
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Exactly let's enjoy rash acting guys we love tapu so what if people find her neg for me she will always be the victim and love defending her so what child is raghu's even if she was or not raped by Raghu she had every right tO sleep with anyone veer was busy pleasing his bhabhi and she needed someone up until now she didn't know that Raghu might be the father and only now that she is trying to hide the fact because so much has happened I'll always love tapu and look forward to see what she will do I will always blame e Ery wrong doing of tapu on that rat so tapu can sleep with 1000guys and she will be right in my eyes always yes I m mixing reel with real but who cares
manywishes thumbnail
sooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Sanya come back right now
Tera heaven suna suna
Ake jara tu dekh le
Veeya nandmi ko Tera intjar
Bina tere nahi hoga naya heaven
Aab abi ja mambas mat kar πŸ˜‰