Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(:Veeya/Nandmi Fans - Discussion Thread)~<3 (Page 17)

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Well wingu is not going to work people don't watch tv to fall asleep they watch it for entertainment but I do hope Raghu treats tapu with respect if it's his child
well its already not working...n yes if raghu is d father of tappu's child den m sure he wl b a much better father n person n wl gv d repect n love which tappu always craved ffor rather den dat looser Veer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hi varun...nice to c u bkSmile
haan aaj ke episode bahut kharaab tha...veer uss CPPC ko hi deserve karta hai.

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

hi varun...nice to c u bkSmile
haan aaj ke episode bahut kharaab tha...veer uss CPPC ko hi deserve karta hai.

thanks annu
yeh veer never desreve to tappu aur jogi ne to had he kar de.......
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Ji I wonder Nandu ne kaise rash ko Manaya ho ga I wonder if rash brings nandus treatment as veer when they fight Wink I know if I were her I would take full advantage ;)

Edited by trupat - 04 March 2011 at 11:56am

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

Well wingu is not going to work people don't watch tv to fall asleep they watch it for entertainment but I do hope Raghu treats tapu with respect if it's his child

well its already not working...n yes if raghu is d father of tappu's child den m sure he wl b a much better father n person n wl gv d repect n love which tappu always craved ffor ratherden dat looser Veer.

Bilkul Rathod is a good father of tappu's wo child ho chahe na ho par tappu ko abb veer ka saath chod dena chheye.......
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
yes tanya nandish must b loving rashami like anything WinkEmbarrassedfor compensating his harsh attitude onscreen..n yes rashami should tk advantageLOL
varun jogiAngry was always a father to ichha n not tappu
n yes i wish raghu is d father of tapasya's child even if he's not i'll love to c both of dem getting married.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyavarun.tap

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Ji I wonder Nandu ne kaise rash ko Manaya ho ga I wonder if rash brings nandus treatment as veer when they fight Wink I know if I were her I would take full advantage ;)
tanya did u got my PM?
Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
hi guys,
today was such a disgusting episode of uttaran Dead.i want to murder that besharam ichcha and her gadha gulam veerAngry.today was a special day for tapu and veer did not leave a single chance to humiliate and upset herDead.and jogi is the worst father with every passing jogi-tapu scene my hatred for him increasesAngry.and it was so cheap to see veer sitting between two ladiesAngryDead.
@anu and tanya
i agree with both of you servants are also humans and we should respect them but they can never ever be a family member.even the servant in my daadi's house  has been working for us for the past 53yrs,i respect her and even call her daadi but i can never love her as much as i love my daadi.in UT that damini and ichhca are treated as if they are the maalik of jogi's houseAngryAngryAngry.
about the baby i still want it to be veeya's but tapu should leave the paagalkhana with her baby and marry raghu and he/she should not treat besharam like  MOM.
you know what i will extremely happy if tapu marries raghu and takes veeya baby with her.they should live like a happy family.and about weingu,ichhca should not have a kid and weingu should yearn for a childAngry.and the best part would be if veeya baby calls raghu 'papa" in front of gulam veer and completly ignore veerAngry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaanvivacious_priyavarun.tapSRKLuvr

Go to top