Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(:Veeya/Nandmi Fans - Discussion Thread)~<3 (Page 140)

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
masti time

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20Aurora.vivacious_priyavarun.tapAlwaysHisJaanReallyCool

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

a nice epi after a long time...i think soon the show wl tk a leap though i want it to endSmile
Do u really think that they will have a leap u know in a way I want the show to end but I m addicted to it so will miss it so hopefully they dont end it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
hiiiz every1 ..Smile...
i have seen the latest two episodes after real long time ..and it was really satisfying to watch those episodes ..m really really satisfied by tappu's reaction after she learned abt veer's life being in danger ..i have always been a staunch believer that tappu does love veer and his not after his money ..like some people think LOL.LOL..it was clearly seen her concern for veer ..when she decided to run to the site even being preggy ..and not too well ...Embarrassed..but i can certainly see some frustrated comments and posts ..with plenty of anger emoticon ..and smileys  ..LOLLOL..waise it was nice to see iccha appreciating tappu's feelings ..and saying main tere jasbaat samajhti hoon ..ki u love my husband LOLLOLWink ..waise ..tappu always so confidently calls herself..veer singh bundela ...aur jo sach mein veer ki wife hai usey khud yaad dilana padta hai ..LOLLOL..chalo then nice too see ..iccha-tappu joining hands to save veer ..very predictable story track ..but realy nice ..Big smile..gud 1 cvs ..Big smileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.chocozvivacious_priya

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

hiiiz every1 ..Smile...
i have seen the latest two episodes after real long time ..and it was really satisfying to watch those episodes ..m really really satisfied by tappu's reaction after she learned abt veer's life being in danger ..i have always been a staunch believer that tappu does love veer and his not after his money ..like some people think LOL.LOL..it was clearly seen her concern for veer ..when she decided to run to the site even being preggy ..and not too well ...Embarrassed..but i can certainly see some frustrated comments and posts ..with plenty of anger emoticon ..and smileys  ..LOLLOL..waise it was nice to see iccha appreciating tappu's feelings ..and saying main tere jasbaat samajhti hoon ..ki u love my husband LOLLOLWink ..waise ..tappu always so confidently calls herself..veer singh bundela ...aur jo sach mein veer ki wife hai usey khud yaad dilana padta hai ..LOLLOL..chalo then nice too see ..iccha-tappu joining hands to save veer ..very predictable story track ..but realy nice ..Big smile..gud 1 cvs ..Big smileSmile
hi ankitSmile
i am satisfied with tapus reactionBig smile,it makes my belief stronger that she loves veerEmbarrassed.
i have always been a fan of ichhca-tapu's friendship in their childhood but now it seems out of place.the last two episodes were very unreal,how can they become freinds overnightShockedOuch.their new freindship is not at all convincing and i simply cant feel the magic which used to be there in the childhood episodesOuch.i still want tapu-ichcha to be friends but certainly not this wayOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozAlwaysHisJaanvivacious_priya

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Ichha and Tapu becoming friends is one thing I love!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.chocozvarun.tapvivacious_priya

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I was watching todays episode..after quite some time..i missed a few weeks i think...so situation seems the same..Wink..has anything changed at all?..but no tapu today..has she lost any weight???..oh i forgot..she's pregnant after all...WinkSmile...i dont think ichha will disclose that veer is infertile now..because veer has told her that he wants the baby at any cost..LOL...creatives really know how to keep the merry go round going...ichha tapu veer merry go round!...

PavaniShiny

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Kal ke episode me tapasya nahi thi shayad wo abhi takapne ghar nahi pahuchi...
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I guess they will show her today and from the promo it seems that veer has start to care about the baby

vivacious_priya

Go to top