Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(:Veeya/Nandmi Fans - Discussion Thread)~<3 (Page 130)

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by Prithika_C

agree with you,it is divya's fault also.she has been an irresponsible mother.she  spent her time reading magazines and attending parties during tappus childhood and inturn leaving tapu with naniAngryAngry.even now she is easily manipulated by nani and pushkarAngry.
i think jogi is more responsible because he is a much more sensible person than divya and had a gretaer influence on tappu since the childhood days,he should have always known that tapu wont like the sudden change in his feeling for ichcha.i feel a series of wrong decisions from jogi's side lead tapu to this pathAngryAngry.
i simply cannot understand why jogi has never tried to make things clear to tapasya when he knows that she doesnt like his feelings for ichcha.even now why does he have to wait till her delivery?he should just take her home counsel her and try to make her and the baby's future betterAngry.he is making the same mistake he did in her childhood,instead of taking her to a psychiatrist he sent her to the hostelAngry
@bold
absolutely right uttaran would have finished without tapu's jealousy.cvs are to blameAngry...the way they are projecting women like ichcha and tapasya  onscreen is patheticAngryAngry.

Prithika, I know how deeply you feel for Tapasya...but I think here we need to see that if some of the things you say should have happened...did happen then we would not have had this serial...having said that...I have always maintained that when you make 2 of the 3 leads into such diagonally opposite extremes...it is very difficult to right that wrong...so now we can only go along with the drag fest of these characters...not knowing what is going to happen and when.

Just as you hate it when Tapasya is made to look the way she is being portrayed, similarly there are those who hate what Ichcha's character does at times...this is just a stupid silly serial with no hope of improvement...just go with the flow and don't equate it with anything remotely realistic...one cannot justify most of what these characters do or say...it is become reallyDead
so true...it is a waste of time to expect something logical,realistic or positive from this serialAngryAngry and i am the biggest fool on earth to keep any kind of expectations from this showOuchOuch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grouchoSRKLuvr

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I think jogi's charactor only for sake of ichcha's happy nothing else, he is only the biological father of tapasya for notification of his charactor into the serial.
tapasya never demand of her any wishes in front of jogi or divya. The chemistry in between father daughter are very fake and very unreal but I much like when tapasya anything doing with divya she is look like a real mother and her heart also melt when she seen the pain of her daughter. I think jogi's charactor is connected only with one side that is ichcha then how he feels anything for another side.

Edited by varun.tap - 22 April 2011 at 12:37am
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

I think jogi's charactor only for sake of ichcha's happy nothing else, he is only the biological father of tapasya for notification of his charactor into the serial.
tapasya never demand of her any wishes in front of jogi or divya. The chemistry in between father daughter are very fake and very unreal but I much like when tapasya anything doing with divya she is look like a real mother and her heart also melt when she seen the pain of her daughter. I think jogi's charactor is connected only with one side that is ichcha then how he feels anything for another side.

Oh Varun are you watching the same serial as us????WinkWinkWink Divya would win the prize for the worst mother and now she is even worse because she is trying to show how caring she is...Ouch
Feel sorry for Tapasya if you like but for Divya...that is ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

my opinion slightly differs from yours varunSmile.
divya loves tapu no doubt about that but she is not a good mother,has she ever spent time with tapu,make her realise the mistakes she committed or try to bring her on the right path.
as far as jogi is concerned he is more worried about ichha's happiness and takes all wrong decisions regarding tapasya's life the major one being allowing nani to spend time with tapuAngry,he cannot understand where his daughter's happiness lies or her feelingsAngry.
jogi and divya are good humans but horrible parentsAngry.
ichcha is very lucky in this matter she got a mother like  ammu and also jogi who was more bothered about her than his own daughters feelingsAngry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Oh Varun are you watching the same serial as us????WinkWinkWink Divya would win the prize for the worst mother and now she is even worse because she is trying to show how caring she is...Ouch
Feel sorry for Tapasya if you like but for Divya...that is Confused

I mean to say divya feel for tapasya not any do for tapasya, and yes i agree with you she is wrost mother also... for tapasya like jogi... she forget all thoughts for her daughter and enjoying her life and luxuries but damini always feeding plans into the minds ichcha that how to win veer. {Issiliye mai kehta hoon damini is the most wrost and ungratefull charactor of this serial...}
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I have no comment anymore...too disgusted with Jogi to speakDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priya

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Feel sorry for Tapasya if you like but for Divya...that is Confused

I mean to say divya feel for tapasya not any do for tapasya, and yes i agree with you she is wrost mother also... for tapasya like jogi... she forget all thoughts for her daughter and enjoying her life and luxuries but damini always feeding plans into the minds ichcha that how to win veer. {Issiliye mai kehta hoon damini is the most wrost and ungratefull charactor of this serial...}

That is not fair Varun and you know that...Damini has always cared for Tapasya even more so than Divya...and as a mother she has every right to protect her daughter Ichcha...and that advice came from Damini AFTER Ichcha was married to Veer ...she never once told Ichcha to take Veer away from Tapasya when Tapasya was married to Veer did she??? Look what Tapasya and Nani are doing now to break up that marriage...is that right??? Be fair when you blame people.

You have your preferences and I respect that and I frankly have no preferences because to me this is a serial of fictional characters...but you have to be fair in your analysis...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh21tyagijirgattumahmansmatiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Yes prithika I agree divya is wrost she only feels but do nothing and in this matter ichcha is very lucky to got a parents like ammo and jogi...
nani to nani he hai uss great lady ke liye to jitna bolo utna he kam hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

Go to top