Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(:Veeya/Nandmi Fans - Discussion Thread)~<3 (Page 122)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Yes very well said.. for tapasya's future and life it is very necessary to leave the bundela house.. warna veer ichcha ka naam le le ke usko torchur kar kar ke maar dalega.... Veer love towards ichcha going to tooo much..
bahut se arrange marraige hoti hai kya wo khush nahi rahete aur pyaar ka kya hai wo bhi ek do bachche hone ke baad apne app he ho jaiga.. veer ichcha ke talwe chate ya kuch aur I don't care.. he himself digging your kabr in utraran.. no body likes veer.. no veeya no meanning of veer's role...
tapasya rathod ke saath bahut aaram se rahege chahe wo apas me pyaar na kare par torchur nahi hogi......

Yes she has nothing to lose and everything to gain! Rathore will love that child but will not think of taking it away from her. He is rich he has every comfort in life and she will have nothing to complain about! So cvs...bring this marriage on!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Yes very well said.. for tapasya's future and life it is very necessary to leave the bundela house.. warna veer ichcha ka naam le le ke usko torchur kar kar ke maar dalega.... Veer love towards ichcha going to tooo much..
bahut se arrange marraige hoti hai kya wo khush nahi rahete aur pyaar ka kya hai wo bhi ek do bachche hone ke baad apne app he ho jaiga.. veer ichcha ke talwe chate ya kuch aur I don't care.. he himself digging your kabr in utraran.. no body likes veer.. no veeya no meanning of veer's role...
tapasya rathod ke saath bahut aaram se rahege chahe wo apas me pyaar na kare par torchur nahi hogi......

Yes she has nothing to lose and everything to gain! Rathore will love that child but will not think of taking it away from her. He is rich he has every comfort in life and she will have nothing to complain about! So cvs...bring this marriage on!Big smile

I heard in SBS, they said tapasya will forget her dushmani with Iccha and marry Rathore i think they are planning to showing tapasya more in the story...
so clearly seems veer ichcha positive means boring scens we are see less....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.SRKLuvr

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I heard in SBS, they said tapasya will forget her dushmani with Iccha and marry Rathore i think they are planning to showing tapasya more in the story...
so clearly seems veer ichcha positive means boring scens we are see less....
omg reallyBig smileBig smile,varun do you have the link for the SBS segment?
even i want tapu to move on from looser veer but i cant see her getting insulted by b and t-toons especially ichchaAngryAngryAngry.maybe this is one of the reason why i still want the baby to be veersOuch.
nowadays even baba isCensored,how can he think of separating a child from its motherAngry

varun.tapSRKLuvr

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Sorry pratika i have no links now.... but samehere I also did't want tapasya's insult by b-toons and ichcha... I also hoping that child is veers but tapasya move out of the bundela house....
but how prove tapasya that she is not wrong this time.... no hope she indeed insulted by bundela's and mahan lady ichcha..

Aurora.SRKLuvr

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Sorry pratika i have no links now.... but samehere I also did't want tapasya's insult by b-toons and ichcha... I also hoping that child is veers but tapasya move out of the bundela house....
but how prove tapasya that she is not wrong this time.... no hope she indeed insulted by bundela's and mahan lady ichcha..
that would be the best option varun,the baby should be veers but tappu should marry rathod.rathod-tapu should take care of veeya baby.
veer can continue to be a joru ka gulam and can do ichcha jaap for the rest of his lifeAngryAngry.
seriously everybody in b-toon wants to separate the baby from tapu she should get out of the house as soon as possible,anyways i cant tolerate ichcha nowadaysAngryAngry

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I unless to see properly ichcha...
And no more child uttaran to anybody and choti maa badi maa.. iski maa uski maa no more drama like this so it is very importent for tapasya to leaves the budela house....forever and ever but child remains veer.. tab usko bhi pata chale kuch and ichcha kahbhi bhi veer ke bachche ki maa nahi banni chaheye..
satya ho koi aur but veer not...

Aurora.

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I want my Tapu happy bas!

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap