Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(:Veeya/Nandmi Fans - Discussion Thread)~<3 (Page 104)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Thats the problem...the mother is SUPPOSED to know! But I dunno if Tapu realised b4 that she had slept with Rathod by mistake (such a RAPIST!) But honestly the way the Bundelas were thinking of names today just made me want to cry cos seriously now I reckon that poor unborn kid is better of not near these Btoons!

yes only dat kid can bring veeya near..Big smile except some people dont come to interfere..LOL

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Oh Priya dear im being honest that with Ichha there my love for Veeya is not the same because whenever I see that girl near Veer I feel like this guy can not love Tapu ever and give her the happiness she needs. But yes Tapu doesnt seem to have realised she slept with Rathore b4 he calledConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Oh Priya dear im being honest that with Ichha there my love for Veeya is not the same because whenever I see that girl near Veer I feel like this guy can not love Tapu ever and give her the happiness she needs. But yes Tapu doesnt seem to have realised she slept with Rathore b4 he calledConfused

yes... but in real case dis z just not possible... i think d cvs of utaran r d most pagalu... unrealistic...Angry
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
It wudve been so cool if we knew the cvs and they did what we wantedCool

vivacious_priya

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

i loved d way tappu was thinking about veerBig smile... kash wo pehle aise sochi hoti... veer just came for tappu at thakur's house.... but as soon as tappu left... someone catched him...Wink

Yeah apne gawaye hue ek ek mauke ko yaad kar rahi thi...... veer never wrong I think he married if tapasya says yes in very first collision.

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

i loved d way tappu was thinking about veerBig smile... kash wo pehle aise sochi hoti... veer just came for tappu at thakur's house.... but as soon as tappu left... someone catched him...Wink

Yeah apne gawaye hue ek ek mauke ko yaad kar rahi thi...... veer never wrong I think he married if tapasya says yes in very first collision.

yes.. i watched d video of deir first meet.. in which veer flirted wid tappu n said aapko pata hai aap bahut khoobsurat hai..Big smile he wanted to marry her really dats why he said 1 relation me zaroori nai ki do log 1 se hoBig smile

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by varun.tap

yes.. i watched d video of deir first meet.. in which veer flirted wid tappu n said aapko pata hai aap bahut khoobsurat hai..Big smile he wanted to marry her really dats why he said 1 relation me zaroori nai ki do log 1 se hoBig smile

Yes thats not jaroori both of same nature in one relation he marry jaroor agar tapasya ne ichcha ko chance nahi diya hota. par yaar kisi ko saath le jao to iska kya matlab uske hone wale pati ko he pata lo...
disgusting.....

vivacious_priya

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Guys i have to say i am for the first time confused..i skipped few episodes and saw just one..i think its last nights...i want to know..what are those flashback scenes..where veer is trying to be nice to tapu..and clearly intrested in her..Wink...while tapu seems disintrested...when was that?....secondly...when tapu was alone she still seems to acknowledge the baby as veers as well as her love for him..Wink....whats the deal?..

Go to top