Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think jogi's charactor only for sake of ichcha's happy nothing else, he is only the biological father of tapasya for notification of his charactor into the serial.
tapasya never demand of her any wishes in front of jogi or divya. The chemistry in between father daughter are very fake and very unreal but I much like when tapasya anything doing with divya she is look like a real mother and her heart also melt when she seen the pain of her daughter. I think jogi's charactor is connected only with one side that is ichcha then how he feels anything for another side.Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

I think jogi's charactor only for sake of ichcha's happy nothing else, he is only the biological father of tapasya for notification of his charactor into the serial.
tapasya never demand of her any wishes in front of jogi or divya. The chemistry in between father daughter are very fake and very unreal but I much like when tapasya anything doing with divya she is look like a real mother and her heart also melt when she seen the pain of her daughter. I think jogi's charactor is connected only with one side that is ichcha then how he feels anything for another side.

Oh Varun are you watching the same serial as us????๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Divya would win the prize for the worst mother and now she is even worse because she is trying to show how caring she is...
Feel sorry for Tapasya if you like but for Divya...that is ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

tapasya never demand of her any wishes in front of jogi or divya. The chemistry in between father daughter are very fake and very unreal but I much like when tapasya anything doing with divya she is look like a real mother and her heart also melt when she seen the pain of her daughter. I think jogi's charactor is connected only with one side that is ichcha then how he feels anything for another side.

my opinion slightly differs from yours varun๐Ÿ˜Š.
divya loves tapu no doubt about that but she is not a good mother,has she ever spent time with tapu,make her realise the mistakes she committed or try to bring her on the right path.
as far as jogi is concerned he is more worried about ichha's happiness and takes all wrong decisions regarding tapasya's life the major one being allowing nani to spend time with tapu๐Ÿ˜ก,he cannot understand where his daughter's happiness lies or her feelings๐Ÿ˜ก.
jogi and divya are good humans but horrible parents๐Ÿ˜ก.
ichcha is very lucky in this matter she got a mother like  ammu and also jogi who was more bothered about her than his own daughters feelings๐Ÿ˜ก.

varun.tap thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Oh Varun are you watching the same serial as us????๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Divya would win the prize for the worst mother and now she is even worse because she is trying to show how caring she is...
Feel sorry for Tapasya if you like but for Divya...that is ๐Ÿ˜•

I mean to say divya feel for tapasya not any do for tapasya, and yes i agree with you she is wrost mother also... for tapasya like jogi... she forget all thoughts for her daughter and enjoying her life and luxuries but damini always feeding plans into the minds ichcha that how to win veer. {Issiliye mai kehta hoon damini is the most wrost and ungratefull charactor of this serial...}
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have no comment anymore...too disgusted with Jogi to speak๐Ÿคข
groucho thumbnail

I mean to say divya feel for tapasya not any do for tapasya, and yes i agree with you she is wrost mother also... for tapasya like jogi... she forget all thoughts for her daughter and enjoying her life and luxuries but damini always feeding plans into the minds ichcha that how to win veer. {Issiliye mai kehta hoon damini is the most wrost and ungratefull charactor of this serial...}

That is not fair Varun and you know that...Damini has always cared for Tapasya even more so than Divya...and as a mother she has every right to protect her daughter Ichcha...and that advice came from Damini AFTER Ichcha was married to Veer ...she never once told Ichcha to take Veer away from Tapasya when Tapasya was married to Veer did she??? Look what Tapasya and Nani are doing now to break up that marriage...is that right??? Be fair when you blame people.

You have your preferences and I respect that and I frankly have no preferences because to me this is a serial of fictional characters...but you have to be fair in your analysis...๐Ÿ˜Š
varun.tap thumbnail
Yes prithika I agree divya is wrost she only feels but do nothing and in this matter ichcha is very lucky to got a parents like ammo and jogi...
nani to nani he hai uss great lady ke liye to jitna bolo utna he kam hai...
varun.tap thumbnail
Yeah Aditi she do for tapasya but for sake of her child nothing else...
you see damini's face she ever be happy to seen tapasya with veer, you told you anytime feel damini accept tapasaya as her own daughter...
jab tapasya ke bachche ka pata chala damini keh rahi thi ki tapasya ko apne haal par chodh de abb unke liye hum kuch nahi kar sakte...
jogi ne khabhi bhi ek trafa sochcha kahabhi nahi.. mai ye nahi kehta ki apni aulaad ko bhool jao par apne malik ki beti ki barbaadi par hussooo to mat ya kuch bolo to mat...
lekin wo hamesha bharti rehti hai ki ichcha tu baby ji ke saath aisa kar waisa kar... mai janta hu tapasya veer ke siwaye kisi se nahi haar sakti par itnaa bol bol kar isne sabit kar diya ki apni aulaad apni he hoti hai aur paraye paraye..
groucho thumbnail

Yeah Aditi she do for tapasya but for sake of her child nothing else...
you see damini's face she ever be happy to seen tapasya with veer, you told you anytime feel damini accept tapasaya as her own daughter...
jab tapasya ke bachche ka pata chala damini keh rahi thi ki tapasya ko apne haal par chodh de abb unke liye hum kuch nahi kar sakte...
jogi ne khabhi bhi ek trafa sochcha kahabhi nahi.. mai ye nahi kehta ki apni aulaad ko bhool jao par apne malik ki beti ki barbaadi par hussooo to mat ya kuch bolo to mat...
lekin wo hamesha bharti rehti hai ki ichcha tu baby ji ke saath aisa kar waisa kar... mai janta hu tapasya veer ke siwaye kisi se nahi haar sakti par itnaa bol bol kar isne sabit kar diya ki apni aulaad apni he hoti hai aur paraye paraye..

Why should Damini be bothered about Tapasya's child after her own daughter is married to Veer. You need to be a saint if you can accept that...and to an extent she has accepted that ...she always inquires about Tapasya's health, worries when Tapasya is ill...what more do you want???? Would Nani have done that or Divya if the shoe was on the other foot??? I think not.

What barbaadi is Damini doing...has she told Ichcha to destroy the child?? Ignore Tapasya? Hit Tapasya, did Ichcha not save Tapasya...

Varun don't justify the characters in this serial...they are fictional and unhealthy...if I am to remind you of all the misdeeds then you will see how there is nothing real in this serial...you like Tapasya and feel bad for her that is your right but don't blame the whole world for her situation, which by the way is a creation of the CV's and justify all the wrongs...You have been great fun to chat with and have understood most of the times...keep doing so๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Yes fictional charactor is only fictional but i never believe a diplomatic person like a damini...