Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Anu I love these pics!

ya dese pics r awesome😍  n  may b v'll b getting some more lovely pics of nandmi 2nightπŸ˜ƒ
chocoz thumbnail
a nice epi after a long time...i think soon the show wl tk a leap though i want it to end😊
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

a nice epi after a long time...i think soon the show wl tk a leap though i want it to end😊

Ya i also lvd the episode...
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Show never take a leap nor going to end as soon...
I am very sure about this!!!!
chocoz thumbnail
masti time

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

Do u really think that they will have a leap u know in a way I want the show to end but I m addicted to it so will miss it so hopefully they dont end it
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hiiiz every1 ..😊...
i have seen the latest two episodes after real long time ..and it was really satisfying to watch those episodes ..m really really satisfied by tappu's reaction after she learned abt veer's life being in danger ..i have always been a staunch believer that tappu does love veer and his not after his money ..like some people think πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†..it was clearly seen her concern for veer ..when she decided to run to the site even being preggy ..and not too well ...😳..but i can certainly see some frustrated comments and posts ..with plenty of anger emoticon ..and smileys  ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..waise it was nice to see iccha appreciating tappu's feelings ..and saying main tere jasbaat samajhti hoon ..ki u love my husband πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ..waise ..tappu always so confidently calls herself..veer singh bundela ...aur jo sach mein veer ki wife hai usey khud yaad dilana padta hai ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..chalo then nice too see ..iccha-tappu joining hands to save veer ..very predictable story track ..but realy nice ..πŸ˜ƒ..gud 1 cvs ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

hiiiz every1 ..😊...

i have seen the latest two episodes after real long time ..and it was really satisfying to watch those episodes ..m really really satisfied by tappu's reaction after she learned abt veer's life being in danger ..i have always been a staunch believer that tappu does love veer and his not after his money ..like some people think πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†..it was clearly seen her concern for veer ..when she decided to run to the site even being preggy ..and not too well ...😳..but i can certainly see some frustrated comments and posts ..with plenty of anger emoticon ..and smileys  ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..waise it was nice to see iccha appreciating tappu's feelings ..and saying main tere jasbaat samajhti hoon ..ki u love my husband πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ..waise ..tappu always so confidently calls herself..veer singh bundela ...aur jo sach mein veer ki wife hai usey khud yaad dilana padta hai ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..chalo then nice too see ..iccha-tappu joining hands to save veer ..very predictable story track ..but realy nice ..πŸ˜ƒ..gud 1 cvs ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

hi ankit😊
i am satisfied with tapus reactionπŸ˜ƒ,it makes my belief stronger that she loves veer😳.
i have always been a fan of ichhca-tapu's friendship in their childhood but now it seems out of place.the last two episodes were very unreal,how can they become freinds overnight😲.their new freindship is not at all convincing and i simply cant feel the magic which used to be there in the childhood episodes.i still want tapu-ichcha to be friends but certainly not this way
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ichha and Tapu becoming friends is one thing I love!
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was watching todays episode..after quite some time..i missed a few weeks i think...so situation seems the same..πŸ˜‰..has anything changed at all?..but no tapu today..has she lost any weight???..oh i forgot..she's pregnant after all...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š...i dont think ichha will disclose that veer is infertile now..because veer has told her that he wants the baby at any cost..πŸ˜†...creatives really know how to keep the merry go round going...ichha tapu veer merry go round!...