Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: trupat

Jogi failed to understand his own daughter and neglected her he can see the i's pain even though he has total faith in veer however when it comes to damini he simpally ignores divyas feelings
Today's epi wasn't that good I want Raghu to enter

it is not even worth talking about jogi🤬,does he even realise that his guilt has ruined tapasyas life😡😡 par nahi he is still doing damini,ichhca jaap😡😡
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode is a truly pathetic day by day makes wrost on wrost...
today I see both of us pain veer and tapasya no good scens are their in between them....
Rathod is very necessary for the show..
veer's condition is very painfull with tapasya and tapasya's condition is very pathetic or lame without veer...
Abb veer ki condition nahi dekhi jati with tapasya....
creative sun rahe ho to sun lo veer tapasya ko jald se jald alag karo warna iss show ko gutter me bhi jagah nahi milegi...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Veeya has been ruined beyond repair now I cant even bear their scenes every scene looks cheap and not right and I cant even begin to express my disgust towards Jogi seriously is he a dad or what? i dont reckon so! I want Raghu to hurry up and marry Tapu already!
Aurora. thumbnail
just saw the new promo,jogi is such a ðŸ¤¬.
now that he knows tapasya is still in love with veer he should take her back to his house what is he waiting for😡.he knows veer will never be tapus and her feelings for veer will only hurt her then why is he waiting till her delivery😡😡😡.seriously what kind of parents allow their pregnant daughter to stay in her ex-husbands house😡😡.do they think tapu will be happy seeing  veer-ichcha romancing  ...how can they not even be bothered about their daughter😡.he should be firm and bring her back home for her own good.😡.jogi is the the worst father doesnt know when to be firm and when to give into his daughters demands😡😡
has he ever spoken to tapasya the way he speaks to his ladli beti ichcha,he explains everything to ichcha so well and tapasya ko bass ek hug.he has never ever tried to understand tapasya😡😡😡,even when he brought her from the basti and tapu questioned him about ichhca being his only daughter...he gave her a half baked answer i so wish he had tried to make tapu understand things properly😡😡.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

just saw the new promo,jogi is such a ðŸ¤¬.

now that he knows tapasya is still in love with veer he should take her back to his house what is he waiting for😡.he knows veer will never be tapus and her feelings for veer will only hurt her then why is he waiting till her delivery😡😡😡.seriously what kind of parents allow their pregnant daughter to stay in her ex-husbands house😡😡.do they think tapu will be happy seeing  veer-ichcha romancing  ...how can they not even be bothered about their daughter😡.he should be firm and bring her back home for her own good.😡.jogi is the the worst father doesnt know when to be firm and when to give into his daughters demands😡😡
has he ever spoken to tapasya the way he speaks to his ladli beti ichcha,he explains everything to ichcha so well and tapasya ko bass ek hug.he has never ever tried to understand tapasya😡😡😡,even when he brought her from the basti and tapu questioned him about ichhca being his only daughter...he gave her a half baked answer i so wish he had tried to make tapu understand things properly😡😡.

I can appreciate your anger...but Jogi did try and request Divya to bring Tapasya back...it is Divya who has given in to Tapasya's request to let her stay at the Bundelas...Divya is the one who brought Tapasya to the Bundela's and requested Ichcha to look after her...so blaming Jogi is one-sided...I think Divya is more to blame and Jogi also for allowing Divya to go against his wishes.

All the things that Jogi could have said...and has not are the workings of the CV's because they want to drag this serial demolishing any good that could have come out of it...don't you think????
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel the most inexpressible anger towards Jogi for loving his servants daughter more than his own daughter therefore ignoring her needs and never understanding her properly simply because he didnt develop that bond with her! Tapasya has only lost and Ichha has only gained!
Aurora. thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I can appreciate your anger...but Jogi did try and request Divya to bring Tapasya back...it is Divya who has given in to Tapasya's request to let her stay at the Bundelas...Divya is the one who brought Tapasya to the Bundela's and requested Ichcha to look after her...so blaming Jogi is one-sided...I think Divya is more to blame and Jogi also for allowing Divya to go against his wishes.

All the things that Jogi could have said...and has not are the workings of the CV's because they want to drag this serial demolishing any good that could have come out of it...don't you think????

agree with you,it is divya's fault also.she has been an irresponsible mother.she  spent her time reading magazines and attending parties during tappus childhood and inturn leaving tapu with nani😡😡.even now she is easily manipulated by nani and pushkar😡.
i think jogi is more responsible because he is a much more sensible person than divya and had a gretaer influence on tappu since the childhood days,he should have always known that tapu wont like the sudden change in his feeling for ichcha.i feel a series of wrong decisions from jogi's side lead tapu to this path😡😡.
i simply cannot understand why jogi has never tried to make things clear to tapasya when he knows that she doesnt like his feelings for ichcha.even now why does he have to wait till her delivery?he should just take her home counsel her and try to make her and the baby's future better😡.he is making the same mistake he did in her childhood,instead of taking her to a psychiatrist he sent her to the hostel😡
@bold
absolutely right uttaran would have finished without tapu's jealousy.cvs are to blame😡...the way they are projecting women like ichcha and tapasya  onscreen is pathetic😡😡.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

agree with you,it is divya's fault also.she has been an irresponsible mother.she  spent her time reading magazines and attending parties during tappus childhood and inturn leaving tapu with nani😡😡.even now she is easily manipulated by nani and pushkar😡.
i think jogi is more responsible because he is a much more sensible person than divya and had a gretaer influence on tappu since the childhood days,he should have always known that tapu wont like the sudden change in his feeling for ichcha.i feel a series of wrong decisions from jogi's side lead tapu to this path😡😡.
i simply cannot understand why jogi has never tried to make things clear to tapasya when he knows that she doesnt like his feelings for ichcha.even now why does he have to wait till her delivery?he should just take her home counsel her and try to make her and the baby's future better😡.he is making the same mistake he did in her childhood,instead of taking her to a psychiatrist he sent her to the hostel😡
@bold
absolutely right uttaran would have finished without tapu's jealousy.cvs are to blame😡...the way they are projecting women like ichcha and tapasya  onscreen is pathetic😡😡.

Prithika, I know how deeply you feel for Tapasya...but I think here we need to see that if some of the things you say should have happened...did happen then we would not have had this serial...having said that...I have always maintained that when you make 2 of the 3 leads into such diagonally opposite extremes...it is very difficult to right that wrong...so now we can only go along with the drag fest of these characters...not knowing what is going to happen and when.

Just as you hate it when Tapasya is made to look the way she is being portrayed, similarly there are those who hate what Ichcha's character does at times...this is just a stupid silly serial with no hope of improvement...just go with the flow and don't equate it with anything remotely realistic...one cannot justify most of what these characters do or say...it is become really🤢
Aurora. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I feel the most inexpressible anger towards Jogi for loving his servants daughter more than his own daughter therefore ignoring her needs and never understanding her properly simply because he didnt develop that bond with her! Tapasya has only lost and Ichha has only gained!

the worst part is he is not even trying to bring her on the right path😡 instead he is giving assurance to ichcha.why cant jogi for once explain things to tapasya sensibly😡😡😡.i still cant beleive even after knowing the truth jogi is allowing tapu to stay in b-house🤢🤢.he will take tapu away from ichcha's life for ichcha's happiness and what about tapu's happiness...how will she spend time in a house where her ex-husband is romancing his wife😡,he is not even bothered about this😡
Aurora. thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Prithika, I know how deeply you feel for Tapasya...but I think here we need to see that if some of the things you say should have happened...did happen then we would not have had this serial...having said that...I have always maintained that when you make 2 of the 3 leads into such diagonally opposite extremes...it is very difficult to right that wrong...so now we can only go along with the drag fest of these characters...not knowing what is going to happen and when.

Just as you hate it when Tapasya is made to look the way she is being portrayed, similarly there are those who hate what Ichcha's character does at times...this is just a stupid silly serial with no hope of improvement...just go with the flow and don't equate it with anything remotely realistic...one cannot justify most of what these characters do or say...it is become really🤢

so true...it is a waste of time to expect something logical,realistic or positive from this serial😡😡 and i am the biggest fool on earth to keep any kind of expectations from this show.