Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

vivacious_priya thumbnail
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nawwww Priya these pics are sooo gorgeous!!!!!!! Prithika dear we have to let it go and accept what is given to us. I have no respect for Veer left at all and dont want him near Tapu! I want Tapu to be happy bass! And dont forget Bundelas are gonna come on road soon😉
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

nawwww Priya these pics are sooo gorgeous!!!!!!! Prithika dear we have to let it go and accept what is given to us. I have no respect for Veer left at all and dont want him near Tapu! I want Tapu to be happy bass! And dont forget Bundelas are gonna come on road soon😉

thanx sanaya...😊
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb creations priya😃👍🏼.
sanaya,i know that veeya is over and i hate veer😡.
somehow the bundelas on road track is also scaring me what if they show tapu loosing interest in veer now that he is poor,my whole bharosa on tapu,her love for veer and veeya will go away😭.
i don't what tapu to have an illegitimate child😭,it would be so much better if bundelas and tapu-raghu find out that the baby is veer's after tapu-raghu are happily married but both of them refuse to give the baby to the bundelas or veer😃.the baby should also consider raghu to be its father and not veer😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

superb creations priya😃👍🏼.

sanaya,i know that veeya is over and i hate veer😡.
somehow the bundelas on road track is also scaring me what if they show tapu loosing interest in veer now that he is poor,my whole bharosa on tapu,her love for veer and veeya will go away😭.
i don't what tapu to have an illegitimate child😭,it would be so much better if bundelas and tapu-raghu find out that the baby is veer's after tapu-raghu are happily married but both of them refuse to give the baby to the bundelas or veer😃.the baby should also consider raghu to be its father and not veer😃

Sadly my dear the cvs dont ever give us anything we want so its best not to hope even for anything like it. I really dont think that will happen that Tapu will lose interest in Veer just because hes poor. I dont want Veer anywhere near that child!!! I want Tapu's happiness bassssssss!
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Sadly my dear the cvs dont ever give us anything we want so its best not to hope even for anything like it. I really dont think that will happen that Tapu will lose interest in Veer just because hes poor. I dont want Veer anywhere near that child!!! I want Tapu's happiness bassssssss!

sanaya and prithika d cvs has ruined our veeya...😕 dat veeya which made d show popular😃.... d reason we all know😉 and now one thing is sure dey will never show veeya coz d same reason..
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I am 99% sure our Veeya the Veeya we fell in love with is never going back together now and I dont want it also considering ive got too many bad memories now to ever be able to think they could be happy besides for that to happen hichki would need to die whch is not possible cos she is parallel lead so lets stop hoping and just look towards the best.
tappulover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

its sad that they ruined veeya and more than that they ruined tappu completely.

but still they cant finish veeya completely they still show veer attached to the baby by touching tappu 😉
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hv stopping expecting anything 4rm ths damn CV's....besides ths i wanna tappu to b happy nw by anyhow.