Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya i guess they are cute too...i switched to that show only recently since uttran was getting unbearable..

Ya talking of the match i'm missing all the fun as no one that intrested out here in london...😔...but i had a great laugh justnow got a bbm from a friend from Delhi ....it said WINdia versus LOSTralia....😆..thought that was quite funny..chalo lets hope for the best..i really hope they win today....
Edited by sonia77 - 13 years ago
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yippeee INDIA won d match🥳

n i also liked today's epi..satya n raghu's part they both were too good😃
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dicy_anu

Yippeee INDIA won d match🥳

n i also liked today's epi..satya n raghu's part they both were too good😃

hi anu,
i am sooooooooo happy that india won the match,we have an interesting semi-final out there india v/s pak😃.
i also saw the last 5 min,both gaurav and sharad have an amazing screen prescence.they are awesome actors.
chocoz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

hi anu,
i am sooooooooo happy that india won the match,we have an interesting semi-final out there india v/s pak😃.
i also saw the last 5 min,both gaurav and sharad have an amazing screen prescence.they are awesome actors.

ya now i hope India pakistan ko bhi dho dale😃
ya prithika both raghu n satya were so brilliant..they created so much curiosity dat now i want to c what wl b their next plan...bechara veer to gaya ab😆
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ya prithika both raghu n satya were so brilliant..they created so much curiosity dat now i want to c what wl b their next plan...bechara veer to gaya ab😆

arrey nobody is interested in veer nowadays neither veeya fans nor veecha fans upar se PH have bought such strong characters like rathod and satya.veer can go to hell now.i just hate his pendulum behaviour..kabhi ichcha kabhi tapasya😡
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

m soo happy we won... wid australia... now its d turn of pakistan!!!!😆😆  veer gaya tel lene...😊
raghu also just wants d waris!!! lallu kahi ka mai ki mentallity ka hai.. akele baby ko palega bina maa ke!!!😆

Originally posted by: sonia77

ya i guess they are cute too...i switched to that show only recently since uttran was getting unbearable..

Ya talking of the match i'm missing all the fun as no one that intrested out here in london...😔...but i had a great laugh justnow got a bbm from a friend from Delhi ....it said WINdia versus LOSTralia....😆..thought that was quite funny..chalo lets hope for the best..i really hope they win today....

India won now its d time for Pakistan to go back..😊
chocoz thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

raghu also just wants d waris!!! lallu kahi ka mai ki mentallity ka hai.. akele baby ko palega bina maa ke!!!😆

lallu kahi ka🤣 priya dat was very funny🤣
but anyways i would like to c tappu n raghu scenes😃

lallu kahi ka🤣 priya dat was very funny🤣

but anyways i would like to c tappu n raghu scenes😃

yeah but i still cant come out of veeya so no pair is much interest of me as my VEEYA...😊