Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Who knows what the hell is gonna happen now. Im sick to death of this show anyway and how right was I a few months ago when I called Veer that🤣 I KNEW something was up when he didnt fall for Tapu's charms🤣 I mean ANY guy wudve fallen for it but alas🤣
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Who knows what the hell is gonna happen now. Im sick to death of this show anyway and how right was I a few months ago when I called Veer that🤣 I KNEW something was up when he didnt fall for Tapu's charms🤣 I mean ANY guy wudve fallen for it but alas🤣

so sanaya u r back .........😃
welcome back 😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

so sanaya u r back .........😃

welcome back 😳

Thanks Ankit😃 How have u been😃 yes my anger has cooled down finally😊
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Thanks Ankit😃 How have u been😃 yes my anger has cooled down finally😊

m all fine ...😊 ..is my 1 month over 😆😆
i just cant stay away from u guys ...no come on fb plenty more to share 😉😃
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sanaya...ya its intresting that both these girls have turned heavens over an impotent man...😆....but i think they are now heading to an ending...as there is nothing left!.....i heard rashmi and nandish are quite disintrested in the show.....i read somewhere cant remember where...😉....maybe they are too caught with their marriage and other commitments...😉
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Hey Sanaya...ya its intresting that both these girls have turned heavens over an impotent man...😆....but i think they are now heading to an ending...as there is nothing left!.....i heard rashmi and nandish are quite disintrested in the show.....i read somewhere cant remember where...😉....maybe they are too caught with their marriage and other commitments...😉

what ...is veer impotent thats shocking to the core ..😆 ......lekin ye achanak ...😕 ..cvs can come up with any gutter 😆
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The new twist about veers being impotent is stupid I m not liking it even if they want to end the show then this is not sway to do so
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Im wondering what now🤣
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

The new twist about veers being impotent is stupid I m not liking it even if they want to end the show then this is not sway to do so

hiiiiiiiiiz tanya ji ..hows u ...seriously long time talking to u .😊 yaa even m not liking the current twist ..tappu was crazy for an impotent lets c how she reacts to this now 😆
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

hiiiiiiiiiz tanya ji ..hows u ...seriously long time talking to u .😊yaa even m not liking the current twist ..tappu was crazy for an impotent lets c how she reacts to this now😆

hi ankii u guys r really mean to be honest the idea of him being impotent does not suit the story that just killed it for me