Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

even my madness has reduced its much less than before thanks to the influx of excitement in my life with u know...πŸ˜‰ and I also had my first assignment today😳

iknow sanaya ..ki even u r not mad the same way remember earlier we used to waste more than half of our time on fb talking abt uttaran track and veeya ...but now we have got better and beautiful  things to talk πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=451060

veer feeding tappu sbs video... must watch😊

hey priya ji lovely video loved it to the core πŸ˜ƒ but it clearly clears up cvs intentions ..if any 1 still had doubts. .they will b continously switching from veeya to veecha to keep the audiences hooked ..chahe koi story ho yaa na ho ..bas badhte chalo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by ankit_34 - 13 years ago
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey satya kya karna chahta haiπŸ˜•......................... he z on icha's side or tappu's
he said dat he dont wanna hurt icha he has prob. wid Btoon n tapasya...
but in precap he was saying icha apke paas rat poison hai iska matlab aapne ye sab kiya?
wat z his plan yaar???????????????????πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: ankit_34

hey priya ji lovely video loved it to the core πŸ˜ƒ but it clearly clears up cvs intentions ..if any 1 still had doubts. .they will b continously switching from veeya to veecha to keep the audiences hooked ..chahe koi story ho yaa na ho ..bas badhte chalo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'
u know i luved d back ground music of dis video😳.... i know dey will not show dat inUT..πŸ˜ƒ
ankit_34 thumbnail
i did not see yesterday's episode but went through the written updates i think jogi did a gud job yesterday ...he realizes that what i have been always saying  its only veer who can comfort tappu now ab jogi aur ..nani ke bas ki baat ni hai 😊....kyunki its veer who is totally  her weakness.... as seen  per sbs video veer aaya khana khilaya aur thodi achi baatein ki ..and she was all again laughing and smiling πŸ˜† ..m sure jogi aisa ni kar paata πŸ˜†....waise whats wrong with this dadaji he is headache .....as i have said i have never been interested in iccha's bashing scene ..its just waste of time ..i dont know why cvs come up with such irritating scenes πŸ₯±
Originally posted by: ankit_34

i did not see yesterday's episode but went through the written updates i think jogi did a gud job yesterday ...he realizes that what i have been always saying  its only veer who can comfort tappu now ab jogi aur ..nani ke bas ki baat ni hai 😊....kyunki its veer who is totally  her weakness.... as seen  per sbs video veer aaya khana khilaya aur thodi achi baatein ki ..and she was all again laughing and smiling πŸ˜† ..m sure jogi aisa ni kar paata πŸ˜†....waise whats wrong with this dadaji he is headache .....as i have said i have never been interested in iccha's bashing scene ..its just waste of time ..i dont know why cvs come up with such irritating scenes πŸ₯±

yes dey want to show her mahanta ki murti dats why dey r showing dadda bashing her..πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well its Raghu's kid I suppose. Good now I cant care less for Veer he reallyy is a 🀬 and is seriously pissing me off! i want Rathore to marry Tapuu!
varun.tap thumbnail

Well its Raghu's kid I suppose. Good now I cant care less for Veer he reallyy is a 🀬 and is seriously pissing me off! i want Rathore to marry Tapuu!

True veer is very bakwaas I also want some conection with tapasya but after this twist ichcha takes allllllllllll the benefit of this this is i can't seen........
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im not gonna care about that CPPC now😑 I dont care! Now I want Tapasya to be happy!
ankit_34 thumbnail

Im not gonna care about that CPPC now😑 I dont care! Now I want Tapasya to be happy!

hey trust me no1 among audiences care abt iccha ..cause she is not the 1 who brings life to the show ..but somehow i have lost all my interest ..at the end of veeya i know u guys will b watching tappu getting married with raghu and all other such stuffs ..but even after that cvs will try to keep veeya in a single frame in some or the other way ..but m just not interested in raghu-taps track UT is over for me now ..