Shankar-the vampire slayer?!

shri kannan Senior Member
shri kannan
shri kannan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Note: Please don't hit me for making this topic!!Tongue

Sudden introduction of Shankar in PKYEK right after Sid's entry...makes me
think that Shankar is the Vampire Slayer

Similarity 1) In TVD..Alaric was paired with meredith..Shankar is paired with Misha
Similarity 2)He is also a Psychologist by profession...whereas shankar is also seen to give
psychological councelling to the students
Similarity 3)Alaric is mentioned as a matured person who has a very decent love relationship with Meredith..Shankar is also a mature person..as only a 
mature guy can handle a child like misha....LOL
Similarity 4) Even in TVD...Alaric was introduced suddenly...and at the right moment his identity was revealed as a 'Vampire killer'... I think in PKYEK also this will happen soon..may be when there is an entry of more evil vampires..(Masters)...

At that time,the vampire-Bros will join together(Abhay n Sid)...Their ladyloves will accompany them(piya n Panchi) and the vampire slayer n his love will also join(Shankar-Misha)

So Shankar's role is for long-run then...Wonder what shaurya will do then?

Edited by shri kannan - 02 March 2011 at 1:30am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsykay_123divya92.Mehak.BUBLAImeawhavokhotlineSimi_YaRaLoverAnamikaSJainpwincess kanzi

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
my gudness it sounds gr8 if shankar is like alric,,,, becoze i like alric s role in v.d and in pyrek sm1 is needed like alric a vampire s friend.......it will be fun to watch.....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
well..i dont think so..that shankar is vampire!i have misunderstood shaurya before that he might be a wolf.."magar o to nikla kuch aur"haha ROFL

Edited by ifrah. - 02 March 2011 at 12:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanykhangitika.jAsin.pkyek

shri kannan Senior Member
shri kannan
shri kannan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifrah.

well..i dont think so..that shankar is vampire!i have misunderstood shaurya before that he might be a wolf.."magar o to nikla kuch aur"haha

@ifrah: Shankar is not a vampire...but he is against the vampires..He kills vampires as they hurt/kill humans... Smile
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shri kannan

well..i dont think so..that shankar is vampire!i have misunderstood shaurya before that he might be a wolf.."magar o to nikla kuch aur"haha

@ifrah: Shankar is not a vampire...but he is against the vampires..He kills vampires as they hurt/kill humans...Smile
hmmmm..yeah may be:)
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
if only he can slay himself let alone vampire.
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

well..i dont think so..that shankar is vampire!i have misunderstood shaurya before that he might be a wolf.."magar o to nikla kuch aur"haha ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL LOL .... I hope shanker is a Vampire slayer .... it would make the story more interstingBig smile
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
It will be veryyyy interesting to see.ROFL But no more vampires........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index