Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Hi all,

Never made any topic on Saas Bina Sasural forum before but after seeing yesterday's episode when Malti and Toasty met each other for the first time I kind of felt that Malti genuinely may have been a nice girl and an innocent bahu. Her mother seems to have been the wicked person in her life who has destroyed her married life and broke her marriage with Pashu. She seemed concerned about Toasty's grandfather and for a sec I did feel that Malti was  feeling bad for him. Yes there is no way Malti is off the hook because you just can't go and slap molestation charges against an innocent person no matter how much you were fooled. I just hope Malti redeems herself somehow during the treatment of Dadaji.

-Sarada

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

neetubhatti1pritiaggarwalhappy44nirleppannushrutireddygr8m001Anjuabgracious45Gauri22mechantefille-Preeti-nycsweetieadventure_gurlbsingapurykinara17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does anyone feel that Malti may have been fooled" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
yah i feel the same way. i just hate how she says her name lol. and i think it was maltis mom who made the charges.but still malti should  stand up for her self

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m001...PARiNA...psaradanycsweetie

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Malti is  influenced  by her mom ....

MefromNJ

MefromNJ

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

I do beleive Malti is doing as per her mom's wish..

desi-indian

desi-indian

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I agree with you all and somehow I feel that Malti's mom may be hiding stuff from her as may be Pashu and his family tried contacting her and Malti's Mom did not let Pashu talk to Malti and later might have told malti that pashu is not concerned or even said to her that pashu wants divorce from her.....I think Malti's Mom is the main culprit behind all this divorce drama....As Malti's seems to be like she would go back to Pashu if she gets a chance...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44nycsweetie

gracious45

gracious45

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
so far it looks that malti was basically misguided by her mom and still is.

her mom is so jealous of everyone and just cant take the fact that everyone has a right to be happy.

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi-indian

I agree with you all and somehow I feel that Malti's mom may be hiding stuff from her as may be Pashu and his family tried contacting her and Malti's Mom did not let Pashu talk to Malti and later might have told malti that pashu is not concerned or even said to her that pashu wants divorce from her.....I think Malti's Mom is the main culprit behind all this divorce drama....As Malti's seems to be like she would go back to Pashu if she gets a chance...

i agree

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Of course! She seemed so innocent and good when she met with Toasty. And she even seemed not to know about what her mother was doing with calling Toasty and getting her in trouble. So, I guess she must just be her mother's pawn.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.