Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-the mystery of the ring(MG)(update on pg 40) (Page 6)

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
nice intro...................pl cont soon wanna know wat happens and how they fall in love with each other.............can u pl add me to ur pm list.............i am in ur buddy list..............thanks

Edited by preethia - 02 March 2011 at 10:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranionforumspatakha-guddi

-SmexySmile- IF-Dazzler
-SmexySmile-
-SmexySmile-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
nice intro.......
add me to the pm list....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakha-guddi

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
@all thnx guyz fr likin my ff
@goodgirl5 sry dear mujhe urdu nhi aati so cnt write urdu ff
@aditiwalia56 i will remember ur humble threat n yep dey will hv a happy ndin dat i cn gurantee
@all my nu buddies hv alrdy snd ur buddy req plzzz accept
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
frnz hiz n helloz to all of u was eager to update my ffLOLso will strt off r8 awy hope ull will like itSmile
                                                Chapter   1
geets cell phone rang up breakin da silence of da n8 she mumbled,'kya yaar who is it nw callin at midn8' she groped fr her phone n finally found it n yawned n said,'hello' da voice on da othr side was annies n she said,'geet i called u to invite u to my party which will be held tomorrow' geet got ngry n said,'u hv called me at these time of da n8 to invite me fr ur party i m skippin it ' n was abt to kep da phone whn annie said,'dun keep it i hv sm newz abt vishal_'  all her sleepiness brushed awy in moments n geet sat up on her bed n said in n agitated voice,'tell me' annied remained quiet fr a while n den said, 'hmmmmm ...... i saw vishals ring on maans finger ' geet frowned n said,'who is dis maan' annie said ,'maan singh khurana da gr8 business tycoon u hvnt hrd his name we had stuck our deal wid him n while i was hvin conference wid him  i saw da familiar ring on his third finger n i had no doubt it was vishals' geet was  listenin to her n replied,'is he cmin fr da party tomorrow?' annied said,'yep' geet said,'alr8 me too cmin n lets see who is dis maan singh khurana' n hung up.

da evening had arrived geet dressed in her evening dress paired up wid a pearl necklace n a  black handbag which contained a revolver  her stomach lurched but wid  tkin a deep breath n closin her eyes she said,'i hv to do it dis is fr my love vishal'
geet stepped in da banquet hall n as soon as annie saw her she went to her n said excitedly,'whts da plan?' geet gave devlish grin n said,'wait n watch but frst shw me n tell me who is dis maan ' annie showed her da plzce whr maan was stndin n said,'he is a no noncence guy n vry arrogant so u hv to be careful alr8 bst of luck dear' geet hugged her n wnt towards maan.
maan was talkin to a frnd or rather a client da man said ,'so maan it has been two yrs since maria died but u still did not marry nyothr grl' maan chuckled n said'u will not understnd  its_' n his gaze fell on geet fr da frst time in two yrs aftr marias death he felt drawn to smbdy .geet came towards her n gave radiant smile n said,'hello mr.maan u will not knw me i am gett ms.annies frnd n wnted to hv a dance wid u' maan smiled bck n said 'oh young lady surely y not'
the music was soft n dey waltzed slowly n den geet noticed da ring n fr a moment she went two yrs bck whn she had gifted her beloved dis ring which an antic peice she felt her cheeks heat up seein  dis  ring on nothr mans hand  her thots whr interfered by maan he said,'wht r u thinkin my dear?' geet retorted,'frstly i m not your dear n secondly hw did u get dis ring its mine' nw maan became furious n said'xcuse lady u wnted to dance wid me n nw u r insulting me n i dun think to give ny explanation abt dis ring' n he strode awy
annie came to geet n said ,'wht happened did u get to ny thing ?'she noded  annie said,'nw wht will u do he is gone' geet in a steel voice said,'kidnap' n wnt behind maan
geet called up ethane her driver n said'wait whr i hv told u' she tiptoed behind maan.maan walked thru n empty lobby n geet slowly wnt frm da bck n hit his head wid da barol of da gun maan cried in pain n fell unconsious she tied his hand n mouth n dragged him to da car ethane was waitin der n dey put him insied n zoomed awy.but dey din knw dat nothr man was da witness of da kidnappin da man called up his men n said'dun let geet cm to knw abt da ring dey r headin fr foxwood on da way stop der car n take ring frm dat mans finger '
maan became consious only to find himslf in a car wid da lady he had danced n tied up  he signaled to open his  da cloth frm his mouth n geet followed it he became furious,wht is happenin y am i kidnapped'geet said,'shut up dun u feel scared dat i hv kidnapped u n am a bad woman' maan bursted in laughter he was amused dat aftr maria a lady culd make him go nuts to dis xtent ,'afraid frm u god such bad days hv not cm my dear dat i will get scared frm a fragile woman like u' geet glared as da car took up its speed n headed fr foxwood whr geet lived.

hit da LIKE BUTTON if u like dis chapter n dun frget to leave ur precious commentsSmile

wid luv
frm asmiSmile

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvagabermaneetfan1000swati2011zil143Jewelinthecrownranionforumskathrina7176Unknownrockstargagsysyedahasmi123hansasmamaan13579DJ_ApurvaKavyaNaik123shalinikanagubhakbhartifansakadafiannie.shonaSanjanareddy84alfiya7mangonasoniaz121vikramdeypreet.harmanavani_9mishtibgoodgirl5-eiya-mysticangelmansijani21sara202jennifer1993cyum321Cutee999puthprincess.rocksninavi-SmexySmile-gangesegb--ANGEL--simi91RB81-Zahra15-UmIbrahimminnie_tweetie-Veritaserum-komlika-TeriMalang-blueopalambbiha--Ratna--shah10rsroopaliShalvepreethia-afsha-sweet scorpioRadhika Shahsonia_koolkhant_areebKiller_DeviLSabmeratu.saanjh11maaneetsangelCraziest_MGtodayzstar_BlackPearl_mysteriousmillipickachuCrazyCutesyblackb28

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...........
maaneet  first  meet  is  on  dancing  floor  of  party  n  OMG  i  can't  stop my  laughing along  with  maanLOL while  geet  says don't  u  afraid that am  kidnapping  u..................very  nice  n  interesting  dear............expecting  more  than  this..............
looking  fwd....................very  nice  beginning.................

patakha-guddi

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
omg geet ki gundagardi kamaal hai yaar ,me loving it continue fastClap

ranionforums

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueopal

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...........
maaneet  first  meet  is  on  dancing  floor  of  party  n  OMG  i  can't  stop my  laughing along  with  maanLOL while  geet  says don't  u  afraid that am  kidnapping  u..................very  nice  n  interesting  dear............expecting  more  than  this..............
looking  fwd....................very  nice  beginning.................

thnx Smile will get more aftr dey reach foxwood hilarious scenes is on its wayLOLWink
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
nice update........................loved that u didnt drag and just started right @ the point...........so some how there is some connection bw the death of maria and vishal..............eager to know more
pl cont

patakha-guddi

Go to top