Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-the mystery of the ring(MG)(update on pg 40) (Page 41)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakha-guddi

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
<33

patakha-guddi

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
awesome...

patakha-guddi

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
nice part...i hope maneet dont separate...update soon

patakha-guddi

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
wowww loved it
hope they meet soon again

patakha-guddi

Jewelinthecrown Newbie
Jewelinthecrown
Jewelinthecrown

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

hello shello frnz LOL
after very longgg time update karneka mann kiya LOLWink
but something important b4 i update
i want to dedicate this update to sm1 and dat person is Tongue
my big sis saba(serenelove) EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
she is the one who contionuously monotoniously wrote in my ff in my scrap "ASMI UPDATE" LOL
she also reserved the frst place to rply frst LOLLOLLOL
love u di Embarrassed
so without doin nymore talking
here is da update... Embarrassed

chapter 6

After the nights torrential downpour, the morning sky was bright and the trees and serrounding looked fresh.The morning rays softly touched geet's face as if the nature wanted to greet her.She opened her eyes ,eyelids still heavy with sleep. But when she tried to lift her head she winced , "Ouch!" , and all the memories oflast night rushed back in her mind and instaed of smiling tears rolled down her soft pink cheeks.Suddenly there was a knock on the door , thinking the person to be mary, geet weakly answered , "Come in", and she was almost astonished to  that instead of mary maan came in with her breakfast on a trolley inside and closed the door .He gave a enthusiastical smile , the one which made geet smile automatically and said , "Good morning my dear".He placed the trolley near geet's bedside , then went upto her , geet thought that he was going o sit beside her but instaed he held sholder firmly then lifted her head slowly so that she doesen't get hurt , straigthened the pillow and geet then understood  that he was trying to make her sit up comfortably.After geet sat up in a gud position he brought a chair for himself and sat near geet's bedside .Now maan spoke up , "Geet are you feeling better now?" , geet nodded, then takin the bowl of soup from the trolley he said , "may i feed you?", geet nodded again , her eyes were brimming, she couldn't say a word.After amny years she was eating from somebody's hands.After taking few spoonful of soup she managed to say , "How can you care for me so much when i made you fall in trouble i kiddnapped you and _ ", but before she could say more maan put a finger on her lip and said , "Hush", then moving a strand of  hair from her forehead he continued , "See geet i am not hosipatable as you think me to be , i am very practical but the hospitality i received from you is nothing to what i am doing, i have never seen a brave girl like you ." , listening to all this geet' s eyes moistened and she only said, " thank you". Maan rubbed her tears and  then cuppedher face and their eyes met, geet could see deep concern and much more in his eyes which she could not interpret maan saw his own emotion was being reciprocated from geet and slowly their mouth came closer but as if to halt this intimate situation there was a loud knock on the door.
Geet and maan composed themselves and parted from eachother  geet again said , "come in " , and she received another shock as it was none other than annie.Annie entered without noticing maan at first and when she saw she was spellbound as well.Geet stammered and said , "Hi an...annie come and sit please" , annie hesitantly went and sat and simultaneously maan stood up and said , "Geet in the afternoon docter will come and if  he says you are fine then we shall go from here today tiself " , geet in a quivering voice , " No maan i shalll not be going with you i thought about this matter if we go together your reputation will be  poil as well as mine . I have decided that i shall go to london  but not with you but with annie. The story had started from london and it will end there as well" , after heaving a sigh she continued , "Maan we will become strangers again and i insisit you not to argue on this matter anymore" .After declaring this matter a little majistic way geet eyes met maan's were the concern she saw a little before was replaced with anger , anguish and pain but she did not say a word.Annie feeling the situation to be getting serious said in a soft tone , "No problem geet you r like my sister and welcome anytime you can stay as many days as you like." , Maan did not say a word and left the room.

The doctoer came in the afternoon and said that everythingwas fine and geet could travel.No sooner did he leave than annie and mary started packing geet's clothes while she sat on her bed graning in pain inside but she could do nothing it was best thing to forget this man and lead a normal lifr again and stood up from her bed annie saw her and went to her and said , "Oh god geet where are you going?", she did not answer just went from there.Maan was also packing his bag when he heard geet's voice, "Maan i want to give you something", turning back he saw her and said in a furious voice, "Why the hell did you get up from your bed? " , and turned to face away from geet , she said ,"I have no right now to keep this ring so came to give it back to its owner and one more thing please don't be angry with me this was best for me and for you so please try to forget this lady in foxwood and please don't tell anybody about hte kiddnapping case" , and before maan could reply geet left his room.Maan said in a low and pained voice , "I can never forget you geet."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

precap tomorrow Wink

frnz do hit the LIKE BUTTON and leave your precious comments

with love
from asmita

patakha-guddi

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  dear...