Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-the mystery of the ring(MG)(update on pg 40) (Page 40)

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Asmi,

How long u will take to make a short Update?  I demand an update & that too long & very soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakha-guddi

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
di maaf karo az my kybrdz iz nt doin a gud job
az jaldi jaldi nu 1 cmz imai update kardungi

Eccentric.Being

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

di maaf karo az my kybrdz iz nt doin a gud job
az jaldi jaldi nu 1 cmz imai update kardungi

Chalo maaf kia as u have genuine reason 

Will be waiting 

patakha-guddi

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hello guyzzz
updating aftr a long tymmm
actually na my keybrd was nt okay so culdnt update so without nymr bakwaas
here it goes ...

chapter 6
1 month later...
                      Though geet and maan had stayed away from each other yet they din't forget one another.Geet felt a deep longing to meet him but then chided herself and tried to be composed and calm in front of annie, with whom geet was living .Annie was like her sister and did not mind her staying instead she got a company, but she could understand geet's feelings for maan though she tried her best to hide her feelings from annie but ultimately she couldn't, annie knew that it was nothing but love but geet refused to believe her she clinged to her late fiance's memory and whenevr she thought about maan she always thought that she was betraying vishal.Same was the case with maan now he remained a little silent he became less arrongant and above all he had a smile on his face sometimes.Dadima was happy to see her grandson smiling though absentmindedly after what seemed ages and pinky-maan's sister was also haapy for her brother.But both the ladies never dared to ask that who had changed him so much lest he may become the arrogant angry young man once again.

One fine morning while geet was busy reading a novel , there was a knock on the door geet keep her eyes on the book said, "Come in", it was annie and she had a card in her hand.Geet looked up from her book and smiled at her then seeing the card she said, " What's this?", annie smiled sheepishly and said, "This is an invitation card send to us that is you and me pinky mehra -maan singh khurana's sister has kept this party and she earnestly wants us to be there", geet's expression changed and annie noticed it too , her stomach fluttered as soon as she herad maan's name and moistening her lips said, "But i ...er ...i don't ...i mean how can_", she stopped abruptly groping to find suitable words to refuse this tempting invitation but annie was determined to take her so bushing off her unspoken refusal she said quickly, "Okay then we will go at 6 you better start selecting your dress for tonight", And before leaving her room annie said, "Hmm... i hope you have presentable dress", and geet smiled wryly and annie left the room making geet ill at ease. 

Finally in the evening at 7 'o'clock the two ladies entered the room.It was lavishly as well as beautifully decorated geet and annie were really amazed to see it and then they saw their host and hostess romeo pinky's husband and pinky herself came upto them to welcome their guest .Pinky was very pleased to see both annie and pinky.Annie said , "Your looking a darling pinky and how are you Mr.Mehra?", pinky also din't fail to compliment her and geet.Geet was feeling a little ill-at-ease as after long time she was wearing a saree
They all went into the all while annie,pinky and romeo were having conversation geet's eyes were swiftly scanning the whole room as she was half expecing maan and the other half she was thinking he won't come and when he finally turned to talk after the dissappointment of his absence she found herself alone she tried to locate them but suddenly a voice from the back startled her , "Looking for me?", the male voice said.She almost lept and was almost astonished to see maan standing he was wearing black suit.
 Geet could not help but look blankly at him.He continued ,"May i have the opportunity to dance with you?", geet looked away but still felt his gaze on her she stammered and said, "I...er...Yes why not"' and managed to stay composed .
Maan led her to the floor and they started dancing the background score was:
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..

Udne laga kyon man baawla re
Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..

Tanabana tanabana bunti hawaa haaye bunti hawa
Boondein bhi to aaye nahi baaz yahan

Sagish mein shaamil sara jahan hai
Har zare zare ki yeh iltiza hai

O re Piya
O re Piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re Piya

Nazrein bolen duniya bole
dil ki zaban haaye dil ki zubaan
Ishq maange ishq chahe koi toofan

Chalna aahiste ishq naya hai
Pehla yeh vada humne kiya hai

O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya
Piyaaa...

yehhh piya

Nange pairo pe angaro
chalti rahi haaye chalti rahi
Lagta hai ke gairo mein
Palti rahi haaye
le chal wahan jo
Mulk tera hai
Jahil zamana
dushman mera hai

haaye

O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..

While dancing geet did not dare to look at maan lest she may faint but maan said in a husky voice' "You look stunning today".Firstly when maan to her to the dance floor and put his hand on her waist and pulled her towards him it was more the neough to make her senses whirl, his hand on her bare skin was like ice on burning fire it was becoming to much for her so she only nodded her head and managed to say a, "Thank you".He was too close and she could almost feel his body heat.But as if maan sensing her feeling and said mischievously, "Well can you please look up and speak to me , ti is very weird to address ur head instead of addressing your beautiful face and don't you feel strange to address my chest?" Geet still loking down retorted, "No" , maan was about to say something but the dance came to an end and geet parted from him and went away.Maan saw her departure and smiled and went to the other side.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------So yaaro did you like this chapter
plz appreciate it by hitting he the LIKE BUTTON

WITH LOVE
FORM ASMITA

Edited by ASMI95 - 24 July 2011 at 4:22am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05swati2011Jewelinthecrownranionforumsrohini8786gayathripriyanknadi5683preet.harmanhemvbVirIka4everanky_1205bhakbhartifansara202mysticangelarul01--ANGEL--simi91Eccentric.Being-Veritaserum-sanu3108ambbiha-Prithi-blueopalnakh5683Preethi-Preminishi_I-fianUmIbrahimminnie_tweetienahtani88sonia_koolkhan--Ratna--rsroopalit_areeb..hinal..meena..chsweety22Killer_DeviLSabmeratu.zaara2212todayzstardewdropredmysteriousmillipickachublackb28undisclosed

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
guyz galtise i wrote chapter 7 as chap 6
plz ignore this mistake n njoy reading
thnk u

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranionforumsEccentric.Being..hinal..shah10Killer_DeviL

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi