Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New trend- Prediction for 14th March (Page 2)

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
@veryberry01 nice topic...interesting..
KMH is unpredicable but i will try my luck...

As Arjun killed Mr. Softy Alluhwalia Arohi is very anger on him... so this time he will not choose any indirect way of telling sorry... but face to face.. with different ideass...or may be this time to mindlessly he may ask the help of his frd love gure... on the other side...Alluhwalia's family is going to bittu's sagai...it may be this Jay(love guru)....as usual dostana track will be revealed..we get to see d sagai.. where arjun and arohi will be attending...and manana track..on the whole.. as Ari said.. like to see raj and rashi scene.. and as KMH is moving so fast..may be get to see gauri's scene's too...they may get to see the cassette and gauri's secret is revealed..

hope so... atleast part of my prediction come true...lol
scared seeing KMH moving in a fast forward mode...and its 91st episode..it just feeling like it started yes'day...episode no. reminds me of Karan's fb status..abt 100 episode... if they go out of stories... we give our idea's through these topics.. they can take them.. and run the show...lol..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anham.Mina_T

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
i wishh arjun takes arohi for dinnerrrr.. because of his mistakee
and tell her im sorryyy
candle lightt dinnerrr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anham.

veryberry01 Groupbie
veryberry01
veryberry01

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your support guys...
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piamist

@veryberry01 nice topic...interesting..
KMH is unpredicable but i will try my luck...

As Arjun killed Mr. Softy Alluhwalia Arohi is very anger on him... so this time he will not choose any indirect way of telling sorry... but face to face.. with different ideass...or may be this time to mindlessly he may ask the help of his frd love gure... on the other side...Alluhwalia's family is going to bittu's sagai...it may be this Jay(love guru)....as usual dostana track will be revealed..we get to see d sagai.. where arjun and arohi will be attending...and manana track..on the whole.. as Ari said.. like to see raj and rashi scene.. and as KMH is moving so fast..may be get to see gauri's scene's too...they may get to see the cassette and gauri's secret is revealed..

hope so... atleast part of my prediction come true...lol
scared seeing KMH moving in a fast forward mode...and its 91st episode..it just feeling like it started yes'day...episode no. reminds me of Karan's fb status..abt 100 episode... if they go out of stories... we give our idea's through these topics.. they can take them.. and run the show...lol..

Yeah I'm sure we all can contribute to new ideas and make the show go on for seasons!
I'd like to scenes of Arjun trying to apologize to arohi at the engagement!

piamist

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Nice tpc....
Gr8 predctions evry1.....
I dnt knw wht 2 predict... Lolz..
Kmh is sumtimes unpredictable..... n d few ideas i had, hv already croppd-up... Althou arohi ko manane wala track ought 2 b awesum......,

@piamist.. Likd ur prediction d most.. Bt i really hope ki track doesnt move so fast.......

piamist

Anham. Groupbie
Anham.
Anham.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I reckon we will have another "Sorry,Monster" scene LOL. Or maybe Arohi will try to hit Arjun, but Arjun holds her arms and they have another loving scene Embarrassed
piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
yeh i thought of predicting for the 97th episode of 10th March, i know after 2nd march i lost this post and it took some time to search and come to this again.

reviewing my last post softy alluhwalia didnt die, he told sorry indirectly my bandaging and saving softy hahaa...however alluhwalia's family is included in jay's sagai, as lovedeep..(1 correctDancing) dostana track is half revealed but is continuingUnhappy( when will they end it.. too bored to see it) no manana track but Patofy arohi started....

Ha coming to the current episode...as we know kmh team jumps from one see to other...last night they showed kumud saying abt food may be in today episode arohi finds out that, she dint prepared tht. or they may forget abt it completely as usual...coming to the latest continuation where arjun is near to kiss arohi, as every one expected arjun will turn back keeping the bad boy image otherwise, unexpected things happen in kmh and he may kiss her( i know tht it will not happen and i wish to see this happen, atleast satisfying in my predictions lol)...coming back to episode as arjun will do the salsa dance sequence with arohi instead of solo performance to show as lovey dovey couple and also to avoid arohi from meeting dondz, in this time only they may say the precious dialouges same as in kmh1 ek dil ke liye duniya.....ek pal ke liye jindgi....these all sequences make luvdeep think abt their relation...as arjun said he will take the video, he will start it and as some one calls he may leave, which records the convo btw arohi and dondz.... some time later may be in next episodes this recording and gauri's pushing recording mix up and arjun get to see both, to come out of misunderstandings....arohi also gets to know abt arjun from archana tht arjun loves her and from raj tht he rejected lvl....i think its in near feature after seeing lovey dovey scenes, thanks to Jay's parents. may be in 100th episode MU go away and they become together.

Edited by piamist - 09 March 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanIshitachandarani1aparna4karanika

veryberry01 Groupbie
veryberry01
veryberry01

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
nice one piamist :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index