Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New trend- Prediction for 14th March

veryberry01 Groupbie
veryberry01
veryberry01

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys:

I have an idea. why don't we start a thread where we could have our prediction for the next day episode. It need not be a elaborate OS nor a major twist, just small things like what we would want to see or what are we expecting.

I am sure it would be fun to know each and every one's ideas on the coming episodes.

My expectation for 2 Mar is:

Now that the truth is revealed , arjun and arohi look at each other . when everyone is gone Arjun quetions arohi that why did she tell the truth, does she has any idea how much she has hurt rashi. Arohi says u are an idiot i am not. i have to get raj's right and one or the other day she would come to know. Arjun blaims her and says u could have waited for some time till she recovered, why did she had to do this . he has requested her so much. arohi screams back and says, i couldnt see jignesh talking ill abt u. i couldnt hear such things abt u, ur blind u cant see that your family doesn't loves you but..... Then a eye lock between them.

Edited by veryberry01 - 13 March 2011 at 10:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

manurbrightlinapiamist-stuti-ipkknd06mIsHeZ.xrani-luckiSiddhi_Anjalii...xXx

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i think this
arohi goes wid rashi 2 her room n console her n 2 make a change she started talking more n more at last she went off n arjun see her trying 2 make rashi feel good. n feels very bad for wht he did 2 her n feels sry for morning fight.
n tries 2 say sry but arohi didn't gave him any chance becoz she is totally ignoring n very hurt wht he said in d morning
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
nice idea...

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Gud idea............:):):)
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
hmm...nice post

i think

i think arjun will be very angry on arohi for risking rashis life and will ignore her and arohi will feel bad about it and maybe somehow raj may bring them together not sure...however cvs dont do anything as we predict and do a 360 turn around so i think very lesss about itLOL

Edited by --Ari-- - 02 March 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist--priyal--

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
yesss i was right ma prediction was ryt rashi hugs raj n arjun is sry abt his act n saying sry 2 arohi
zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
yeah thats great one
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
lol as i said my predictions always takes a 360 degree turn...let me try again for tomorow...

Arohi will be super angry with arjun for killing mr.softy...we'll get to definitely see the dostana date since its the cvs most fav track...arjun will try to apologise to arohi maybe bring another teddy for her....and i m wishing we get to see some rashi-raj scenes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index