Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet Romancing In the rain-Dil kya karen-spl re

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

This update is same as the FF - DIL KYA KAREN - part 9 - so my FF readers ...
I am updating this post over here for shruthi4GHSP as she could not access that page because there was you tube video in it .... so I am posting the update again for her ... on her special request .... as I did not want to change any thing from my original update .... so posting over here again for her .... other interested readers also welcome to read ... thank you ......

Part 9 :-

Maan's desperate eyes fixed at the entrance of the farm house … maan checking the time in his watch …

Maan – geet should have come by now … what happened to her … I hate to wait … but today I will wait for her … because I know she will come … she will not dissapoint me … I know she will come …

Maan's eyes again fixed at the entrance … finally he saw geet walking in with a bouquet in her hands ... by the way she was walking towards him he could easily understand that she was feeling shy … she was looking fabulous in that red saree …

Geet is 20 ft from him …

Geet walking shyly towards him in that red saree … made maan feel as though his bride was walking towards him with a garland in her hands … the smile … the happiness on his face can be easily seen … he was so happy his happiness knew no bounds … he wanted to hug geet tight in his arms …  wanted to lift her in his arms & turn round & round … maan still in his reverie …

Geet now is in front of him … but maan was quietly admiring her … geet swallowing her words after she saw the look on maan's face …

Geet – ma …. an sir … maan sir …

Maan coming out of his dream …. Maan was awestruck as soon as he saw geet in a saree … he knew she would be beautiful … but after looking at geet … he was speechless … she was just looking ravishing in the red saree … as though the saree was made only for her to wear … she was looking extra beautiful today … she just surpassed his expectations …

Maan – thanks for coming geet …

Geet handing over the bouquet to maan …

Geet – sir this is for your mother …

Maan – thanks geet …

Geet feeling shy … because the look on maan's face is making her blush … she could tell that from his eyes … if maan could he would devour her the moment … she probably got a faint idea from his face what was going on in his mind …

Maan saw that her face which looked worried some seconds before is now looking fine & he could see her blushing ….

Maan – geet come in ….

Maan takes Geet inside their farmhouse … geet was walking  slowly beside him … she keeps her right foot inside the threshold …. Maan notices that geet kept her right foot in & is happy about that … maan is directing her to follow him … he takes her to the place where there were some portraits on the wall … but he takes geet to 1 particular portrait …. Maan places the bouquet in front of his mother's protrait & then touches his mother's portrait …

Maan – geet … she is my mother … meri maa …

Geet – aap ki maa …

Maan – yes geet …

Geet – I am feeling sorry after knowing about your mother sir …

Maan – it's ok geet … we can't do anything now …

Geet – sir … I have a doubt …

Maan – what is it geet …

Geet – sir … today is your mother's anniversary … & you also said that you wanted to celebrate this day & that this day is important to you & till now you have never felt the need to celebrate this day … your mother's decision … and …. Why … mm

Maan looking into geet's eyes …because he understood what geet's next line would be …. Geet looking down … not into maan's eyes …

Maan – and … why …

Geet – why you wanted to be with ….

Maan – be with …

Geet – be with me …

Maan – don't you know … why I wanted to be with you …

Geet does not say anything ……

Maan in his sensous voice – you very well know the reason geet … why I wanted to spend the entire day with you … why I wanted you to wear this saree & I already told you so many times … but … still I am happy that you have come over here today … wearing the saree … thanks once again geet …

Geet – sir no need to say thanks ….

Maan – may I know the reason why you don't want me to say thanks…

Geet – no reason in particular … sir …

Maan to himself – "Geet till today you denied your feelings … but not any more … you will let it out today … you coming over here wearing the saree prooves that you love me & you already answered my question … all I want from you is those words coming out from your mouth … "

Maan – now answer to your remaining doubts … you already know that today is my mother's anniversary …

Geet – yes sir …

Maan – like I mentioned in my letter to you I hated this day before … because I always missed my mother & was holding myself responsible for her death …

Geet – you were responsible …

Maan – well not directly … but indirectly …. Because my mother had a complication in her pregnancy … she wanted to give birth to me inspite of knowing the truth that she would die … if she wanted she could have aborted me in my birth … but she did not … I now understand why my mother took the decision …. Love … Because of her love for me even before I was born … her love made me come into this world … She had to go though so much pain & even sacrifice her life so that I can come to this world ….

Maan has tears in his eyes …. Geet looking at him …

Maan - I hated the fact that … my mother lost her life as soon as I came into this world … the same day … that's the reason I don't like to celebrate this day … because some where I feel … if I was not there then my mother would have lived … but now I salute her sacrifice thinking that what ever decision she took was out of love … I understood the power of love …. what ever name you give to love … what ever be the relation … love is love … She gave me my life … because of her love … I never understood it … maa wanted me to live my life … & understand it's worth … I never could understand why I was living in this world … & for whom should I live why I should live … maan - I never understood the importance of my existence … not until u came into my life …

tears ran down his cheek … geet feeling bad for him … keeping her left hand on her fore head … then taking her saree palluu with her right hand …was wiping the tears off maan's face … both have an eye lock … for few seconds … geet takes her hands off maan's face …

geet to herslef – "how dumb I am … how could I not understand that it was his birthday … I forgot to bring him gift … "

As geet was worried about maan's condition … she did not pay proper attention to his lines in the letter … that today was his birthday …. All that was running in her mind was whether she needs to visit maan or not … & he was in pain … if she does not visit him his pain will increase even more …

geet – sir … I never got the thought that it might be you birthday … I forgot to bring the gift … how stupid of me … I was so worri …(she wanted to say that she was worried after reading the letter …. But does not complete the sentence …)

maan understands what geet wanted to say as he noticed her face when she entered it self that she was worried … but he did not say anything … maan coming close to her …

maan – why were you worried for me geet …

geet walking back … maan was walking forward …

geet – no sir … nothing like that …

maan – really … you want me to believe you …

geet – yes sir …

maan – geet I know you were worried for me … I read it on your face when you arrived …

geet still walking backwards while maan was walking forward … maan pins her to the wall … geet & maan were looking into each other's eyes …

maan – regarding the gift … geet … you already gave me my gift …

geet – when sir … what did I give you …

maan – your presence with me on this day is my gift … you are my gift … what else do I need …

geet – me …

maan – yes geet …

geet – no sir … I am not your gift … please let me go sir …

maan knows that she will not go anywhere … and as she is in his house he does not want to scare her … he wants her to be comfortable first … & he also knows that anyhow by the end of the day she would be in his arms & she would be confessing today  … so he is just listening to geet …  

maan – fine … come with me …

geet – where sir …

maan – I will show you the farm house …

maan took geet's hand in his hand & is walking with her … geet could not say no to him … she herself was surprised why she was not stopping maan … maan was showing geet the entire farm house … in the end … he then takes her to a room …

maan – this is our room …

geet with a surprised look ….. as she did not expect maan would say that … & not only that the entire room was filled with her photographs … capturing her each & every action … geet working with files … geet walking with a file in her hand … she talking on the phone … etc. etc …

geet – our room …

maan – yes geet … what ever is mine is yours too …

geet – but sir … my … photographs …

maan – geet you know how & what I feel about you & nothing is hidden from you … geet you presence with me on this day … answered all my questions about you & me … about us … about our relationship … about your love for me …

geet – no sir … it's not like that …

maan closing in the space between them … they both were close to each other … not much space in between them they both were almost touching each other … maan looking into geet's eyes …

maan in his soft sensous voice – then how is it … geet … why are you still trying to fool yourself & me …

geet in a scared voice – sir … please …

maan – no please geet … answer me first …

geet – what answer …

maan – what I want to listen …

geet trying to go away … geet moves back slowly … geet scared …

geet - shall we go out … sir …

maan understood that geet was feeling uncomfortable with him in the room … so he agreed & took her out …

maan – ok … let's go …

maan & geet come out again … they are back now in fresh air … it was cloudy … not much sunny outside … the weather was quite pleasant … he is showing geet their garden … with all trees & plants … geet was happy as soon as she came out … & she was loving all the plants … she loved the various roses that were planted … she went & brushed her nose against the roses … maan was loving every moment he was spending with her … then suddenly she spots some thing … she jumps & runs towards it … maan was looking at her in wonder … thinking what happened to her all of a sudden … maan follows her …

Geet spotted a mango tree in maan's farm house … now she wants a mango from the mango tree … she wants to pluck it ... so she was jumping with her hand raised up … trying to reach the unripe mango(kacha aam) … she did not even care that she was wearing a saree … now maan was beside her …

maan was still looking at her in wonder … geet was behaving like a kid at the sight of mango … he was laughing at her silently ... geet did not notice that maan was laughing at her … she was busy trying to pluck the mango her concentration was on how to pluck the mango …

The mango tree reminded her of hoshiapur … where she used to pluck mangoes … & eat them … she loved climbing trees … sometimes she with her bacha party used to raid the mango trees & climb on them & pluck some mangoes & eat them on the tree itself …

Geet forgot that maan was watching her …. Another reason why maan likes her … she is always herself … never ever tries to be some one else whom she is not … she never cares what people think about her … she always does the things what she feels is right & in her stride …

Maan also is himself when ever he is with her … he knows that she brings out the best in him … Maan again got the urge to hold her by her waist & lift her in his arms in the air … this time he wanted to do that so that she can pluck the mango …

geet – oh … I so wish I had a stool …

maan again coming out of his fantasy world …

maan – no problem geet … I am over here … at your service …

geet forgot for a split second that she was with maan realises quickly that she was in maan's farm house …. Maan bends on his knees … geet was looking at him in surprise … maan is now on his knees & then placed both his hands on the ground … he laid his bach straight & was resting on his hands & knees …

maan – get on to my back … stand on my back & pluck the mango …

geet – sir … me … standing on your back …

maan – it's ok … geet … now come on … fast …

It starts drizzling … but as these two were under the bushy mango tree … they don't get wet …neither the rain drops fall on them … as it is very slight drizzle…

geet was feeling inconvenient … but leaves her foot wear in the side …. Next … she now is standing on maan's back & is trying to reach the mango … geet is on her toes … she finally is successful in holding the mango … but as she was on her toes & on maan's back … her feet wobbles … she slips … but manages to pluck the mango … as geet slipped … maan realised that she slipped …. wanted to save her from the fall …

while he was still on his knees … but could not …

This song is from the movie kaminey … pehli baar mohobbath ki hain … this is the softer & slow version … here is the youtube link … so that you can get the feel of the scene … plz listen to the song while reading & imagining …

Thanks to the original uploaader you uploaded the video …

[music]

geet is now on top of maan with her saree palluu covering maan's face … & the mango lying beside them … maan holding geet's bare waist  with both his hands … as soon as geet felt his touch … she closed her eyes … then slowly maan takes out his left hand from her waist …. While his right hand is still on her waist ….

[ Thode bhigae bhigae sae thodae namm hain hum …. kal se soyae woyae bhi tho kam hain hum …… Thode bhigae bhigae sae thodae namm hain hum …. kal se soyae woyae bhi tho kam hain hum …… ]

Maan then uncovers his face by taking off the saree palluu from his face …. he is looking at geet's face & notices that she was blushing …. maan then holds her waist again … with both of his hands & rolls her so that now she is lying on her back … & he too rolls along with her … now he lying beside her & side ways … maan then moves the hair that was covering geet's face … he then tucks them down behind her ears … geet closes her eyes tight …

[dil ne kaise harkath ki hain …. Pehli baar mohobbath ki hain … akhir baar mohobbath ki hain ….. Pehli baar mohobbath ki hain … akhir baar mohobbath ki hain.]

maan then bends down slowly & plants a kiss on geet's forehead … then plants another kiss on geet's left eye & then next on her right eye … geet grabs the dry leaves on the grond & closing her fist tightly … maan then places a kiss on her right cheek …. Then next on her left cheek … but leaves her parted lips which were trembling ….

[Aakhen dhoobe dhoobe … si surmayi matham … jeele paani paani hain bas tum aur hum …… Baath badi hairath ki hain … Pehli baar mohobbath ki hain … akhir baar mohobbath ki hain ….Pehli baar mohobbath ki hain … akhir baar mohobbath ki hain ….]

Maan is still bent over her & admiring her beauty … Geet realises what was going on ... opens her eyes …. Both have an eye lock for few seconds … she gets up suddenly … stands & tries to leave ….. maan holds her palluu … geet stops … he walks towards her … pulling her palluu towards him … they both now notice that it's raining & the intensity increased & few rain drops were falling on them …. Maan is standing behind geet … He then adjusts the saree palluu which had slided off her left shoulder … geet's heart was beating faster …

maan then covers her backless back with the saree palluu … & places the saree palluu over her shoulder & places both of his  hands on her belly … hugging her from the back …

geet again closes her eyes as soon as she felt his touch … geet trembling & Breathing heavily …. geet is still under maan's touch …. but has not realised that he took his hands off her belly …. Within few seconds …

[music]

Geet in a scared voice – please leave me sir …

Maan in his sensous voice – I am not holding you geet ….

Geet realises that maan is not holding her any more … but she could feel his hot breath on her shoulder … she runs from there … into open … as she no longer is under the mango tree … there by getting more drenched in rain …

[Kwab ke wo jisae kap kappathi hui … halki palken teri …. yaad aatha hain sab … tujhe gud gudaana … sathana … yuhi sothe hua … gaal pain teepna meechna … bewajah besabab … Yaad hain peepal ke jiske ghane saaye thae … humne gilehri ke joothe mattar khaye thae … Yeh barkath un hazrath ki hain … Pehli baar mohobbath ki hain … akhir baar mohobbath ki hain …. Pehli baar mohobbath ki hain … akhir baar mohobbath ki hain …. Pehli baar mohobbath ki hain … Pehli baar mohobbath ki hain … ]

maan too follows her … maan notices that rain drops now running down geet's face … dripping over her hair … her eyes … her nose … her lips … maan again goes close to her … stands behind her … the rain was making him even more vulnerable … he moves her hair which was laid on her back … to the front … giving him access to her bare back as she was wearing a backless blouse … he then runs his index finger on her spine … from the neck to her waist … giving chills to geet … geet can't take it anymore …she justs turns & hugs maan tight …. Both have a passionate hug …. Both maan & geet … caressing each other's back … getting the feel of the hug … maan bent his head on her shoulder & was brushing his lips against her shoulder … geet hugging him even more tight … it is still pouring down … but that is not stopping them … they both are more than happy to be in each other's embrace …

Maan is happy that she finally ackowledged her feelings for him … the happiness …. The smile … can be seen on his face … both hugging each other with utmost passion … he just wanted to hear those golden words now from her & he knows that he is very close to his destination ….

Geet coming to farm house … wearing the saree he gave her was the answer he was waiting for … this prooved that she loves him … she may not have said it out in open … but this gesture of geet was enough proof for maan that she loves him dearly …

{this below dialogues of maan are in his sensous voice … & geet's voice is very soft … with an air of shyness in them …}

Maan – ab tho bol do na meeshti … that you love me …

geet frees herself from the hug …. But maan holds her by her waist … pulls her again close to him …

Geet – meeshti … kaun …

Maan – tum … aur kaun … ab bol bhi do …

Geet breathing continously …. Maan notices every tiny movement in her body … how she was breathing … how the rain drops were falling over her … how her eye lids were dropping … how her lips were trembling …

Geet – main … kya bolu …

Maan With his right hand now holds geet's chin & pulled her face close to him … he was looking into geet's eyes … while with his left hand he was still holding her waist ….

Maan – bolo naa … meeshti …

Geet was breathing heavily – main … kaise … bolu …

maan holds her right hand … with his right hand & keeps them close to his heart …

Maan – do you know geet … why I went ahead & kissed you … today …

geet looking at him for an answer from him …

maan - I kissed you because I know you love me & I saw the same love for me in your eyes … what I have for you …

geet looking at him in wonder … thinking how well this man knows her …

Maan - You prooved to me more than once today … that you love me … by coming over here …

maan looking at her from top to bottom …

maan – wearing this saree ….

maan swallowing his desire to kiss her … again …

Maan - For me …

geet looking at him …

maan – next … when I kissed you ... if you had not loved me then you would have cetainly stopped me or slapped me … but you did not do that ….

Maan – ab bol do meeshti …

Geet – par sameera …

Maan – you don't worry about her … I have something to show you which is related to her … may be after seeing that … you will voice  your feelings …..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
link for the original thread ..........

dewdropred thumbnail

thnks sara .....😊
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi dear.............it's superb mindblowing awesome!!!👏👏👏👏👏......................i haven't read ur whole FF but still loved this part......................kaash i had read all parts of ur FF hima but u know my prob naa mein itni slow hu ki poocho mat!😆😆😆..............................kya MAANEET scene hai😉😉😉😳.................kaash cvs bhi aisa kuch dikhade yaar😉😳.............. Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sptrno

hi dear.............it's superb mindblowing awesome!!!👏👏👏👏👏......................i haven't read ur whole FF but loved this part......................kaash i had read all parts of ur FF hima but u know my prob naa mein itni slow hui ki poocho mat!😆😆😆..............................kya MAANEET scene hai😉😉😉😳.................kaash cvs bhi aisa kuch dikhade yaar😉😳..............

spee tu bhi naa .... kamaal ki hain 😆😆😆....... i know u did not read the whole FF 😆😆😆 & i know U R at snail pace in doing every thing 😆😆😆
read them whn u have time 😆😆😆I don't know abt cv's ... yaar ........hope thy show some thing close ....😆

the reason this i posted over here .... is .... actually shruthi was having problem to access this page in the FF as it contained video ........so again for her made the post minus the video ..in the forum ...so that she can read it .......😊 

she might read it later .......but glad u read it 😆😆😆😆
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

spee tu bhi naa .... kamaal ki hain 😆😆😆....... i know u did not read the whole FF 😆😆😆 & i know U R at snail pace in doing every thing 😆😆😆
read them whn u have time 😆😆😆I don't know abt cv's ... yaar ........hope thy show some thing close ....😆

haha snail pace sahi bola yaar isliye toh mein tum sab logo se bahut peeche hu saari cheezo mein😆😆😉😉😉...............yea dear i will surely read it par kab yeh mein kud nahi jaanthi!😆😆😆...............jab tak cvs aisa kuch nahi dikayenge tab tak tera FF hai na😉😉😳

the reason this i posted over here .... is .... actually shruthi was having problem to access this page in the FF as it contained video ........so again for her made the post minus the video ..in the forum ...so that she can read it .......😊 

she might read it later .......but glad u read it 😆😆😆😆

oh u posted for her par isme mera bhi faida hogaya😆😆😉

my replies in red
dewdropred thumbnail

chalo atleast isi bahane u read naa 😆😆😆