kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy guys I like love dd's hair dosen't matter how it is straight or curly however people say dd is wearing a wig currently in the show is that true or not i really hope its not bcz the haircut and style looks amazing on her however I believe it is her real hair becauuse  if u see u guru and debina's wedding her hair looks the same as it in the show however at the reception she only straightned her front fringe and left the rest of her hair curly and i think in the show she straightnes both her fringe and the rest fo the hair and i believe it looks really nature bcz u can see the small hair on the larger hair up high when they have been straightned and thats what ddd hairs looks like and to me i feel she is not wearing a wig however people are saying she is so which one is true
pls share ur views and comments :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam1234fly thumbnail
she wears a wig normally............lyk in d manali episode(roop tera mastana) wen she was goin away her wig was absolutely promonent.........dey wer of 2 diff colours.......
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DD wears a wig always on the show....it can be seen quite clearly.😊
But the fringe is her own hair, straightened.Edited by riza792 - 13 years ago
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam1234fly

she wears a wig normally............lyk in d manali episode(roop tera mastana) wen she was goin away her wig was absolutely promonent.........dey wer of 2 diff colours.......

wait so in the manali episode when she put her hair to the side and maan told her to put her hair back the way it was a wig ohh it looked so real and i thought it was her hair straightned how about in the sheila ki jawaani episode and maybe if u cna shpw me pics but thanks for ur reply
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

DD wears a wig always on the show....it can be seen quite clearly.😊

But the fringe is her own hair, straightened.

so she has been wearing a wig right from the start of the show ;/ i thought that was her real hair tied in a plat or something and like in the sheila ki jawaani epi was it her real hair or not
so the fringe is hers but the restt of her hair is a wig i don't konw for some reason i believe it is her real hair
sam1234fly thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

wait so in the manali episode when she put her hair to the side and maan told her to put her hair back the way it was a wig ohh it looked so real and i thought it was her hair straightned how about in the sheila ki jawaani episode and maybe if u cna shpw me pics but thanks for ur reply

u know wat...d colour of d hair was different........😃
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

DD herself stated in a article in some news paper interview ... that she needs to wear a wig for GHSP .... as she has curly hair ....& bcoz of which she is loosing her hair & it comes out in patches .........if you search you might find out that article .....in Geet forum .......but it is very old .........search in google u might b lucky ... tht's the best way to find old IF posts .........

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

DD herself stated in a article in some news paper interview ... that she needs to wear a wig for GHSP .... as she has curly hair ....& bcoz of which she is loosing her hair & it comes out in patches .........if you search you might find out that article .....in Geet forum .......but it is very old .........search in google u might b lucky ... tht's the best way to find old IF posts .........

thankkkk u soo much for that mature replyyyy however i really wished it was her reall here ohh well she is beautiful just the way she is :)
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

thankkkk u soo much for that mature replyyyy however i really wished it was her reall here ohh well she is beautiful just the way she is :)

u r welcome dear .... I 2 like her the way she is ... with curly hair .... & curly suits her alot .... she looks cute with curly hair ...😊

but well for the show they need her to have straightened hair .... so I guess she wears a wig .... & I am not sure whether the braided part is wig or the straighten part is wig .... coz her real hair is not long .... if u can check out her off screen or her personal photos .... U can C the actual length of her hair ....

the hair style what she is sporting now a days after her wedding is also wig ......
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah she does wear one...baalon ki dhaajiyan ud jaayenge agar roz straighten karayegi toh.