India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

does dd wear a wig

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
heyy guys I like love dd's hair dosen't matter how it is straight or curly however people say dd is wearing a wig currently in the show is that true or not i really hope its not bcz the haircut and style looks amazing on her however I believe it is her real hair becauuse  if u see u guru and debina's wedding her hair looks the same as it in the show however at the reception she only straightned her front fringe and left the rest of her hair curly and i think in the show she straightnes both her fringe and the rest fo the hair and i believe it looks really nature bcz u can see the small hair on the larger hair up high when they have been straightned and thats what ddd hairs looks like and to me i feel she is not wearing a wig however people are saying she is so which one is true
pls share ur views and comments :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzzneha1779-Saruu-

sam1234fly Senior Member
sam1234fly
sam1234fly

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
she wears a wig normally............lyk in d manali episode(roop tera mastana) wen she was goin away her wig was absolutely promonent.........dey wer of 2 diff colours.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha1779

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
DD wears a wig always on the show....it can be seen quite clearly.Smile
But the fringe is her own hair, straightened.

Edited by riza792 - 02 March 2011 at 1:10am

Mounchy

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1234fly

she wears a wig normally............lyk in d manali episode(roop tera mastana) wen she was goin away her wig was absolutely promonent.........dey wer of 2 diff colours.......
wait so in the manali episode when she put her hair to the side and maan told her to put her hair back the way it was a wig ohh it looked so real and i thought it was her hair straightned how about in the sheila ki jawaani episode and maybe if u cna shpw me pics but thanks for ur reply

neha1779

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

DD wears a wig always on the show....it can be seen quite clearly.Smile
But the fringe is her own hair, straightened.
so she has been wearing a wig right from the start of the show ;/ i thought that was her real hair tied in a plat or something and like in the sheila ki jawaani epi was it her real hair or not
so the fringe is hers but the restt of her hair is a wig i don't konw for some reason i believe it is her real hair

RiMa_972

sam1234fly Senior Member
sam1234fly
sam1234fly

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

Originally posted by sam1234fly

wait so in the manali episode when she put her hair to the side and maan told her to put her hair back the way it was a wig ohh it looked so real and i thought it was her hair straightned how about in the sheila ki jawaani episode and maybe if u cna shpw me pics but thanks for ur reply

u know wat...d colour of d hair was different........Big smile
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

DD herself stated in a article in some news paper interview ... that she needs to wear a wig for GHSP .... as she has curly hair ....& bcoz of which she is loosing her hair & it comes out in patches .........if you search you might find out that article .....in Geet forum .......but it is very old .........search in google u might b lucky ... tht's the best way to find old IF posts .........

Edited by dewdropred - 02 March 2011 at 2:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha1779RiMa_972

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

DD herself stated in a article in some news paper interview ... that she needs to wear a wig for GHSP .... as she has curly hair ....& bcoz of which she is loosing her hair & it comes out in patches .........if you search you might find out that article .....in Geet forum .......but it is very old .........search in google u might b lucky ... tht's the best way to find old IF posts .........

thankkkk u soo much for that mature replyyyy however i really wished it was her reall here ohh well she is beautiful just the way she is :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha1779RiMa_972

Go to top