Posted: 13 years ago
With the new promo, there is hope that we will get our nivi-viren soon.
My only concern is while viren is realizing his mistakes and we see change in him, the CT's don't change viren's character, which is shrewd, intelligent, loving and helpful.

kiaaaaaaa yaar Etna sitam keo ...😑

ohh plzz Nivii jee Pyaar se b samjaya jata hai ..awww my poor viren...😭
oh Nivi y r u doing dis😭 poor Viren😭
I Hope Now Viren....Understands That he was wrong...!!!

Nivren 4Ever 
I need the link plzzzz...πŸ˜”
Hey thanks so much for this link, I really hope Viren realises his mistakes and asks forgiveness from everyone and we get to see them confessing their love to each other,  Hope this comes soon
thanks a lot for this info😊...... feelin bad for virenπŸ˜’......
arrey  yaar ...when u  first said  nivi will throw  the  document and  say tumey azaad  chaiye na..  i  thought  nivi  gave  divorce  paper   signed  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .......thank god  its  house  document ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and  thanks  for  the  update video link plzzzz
Thanx fr the update. I wonder how CC will react. she may not go to Chandigarh and stay back with Viren.Find him a new smart bride! She was after that after all.
And HL - my God, all her dreams will be shattered.😊 Divya neither got the money nor love.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by vids08 - 13 years ago
Aww Thanksss ever so muc for the promo update!! *hugs*
Eagerly waiting for someone to post the video link! =) 

Finally I see some ray of hope, poor viren, 
all he want to do is cry his eyes out and inside his heart he's shouting how much he reallyyy lovess his family & Nivi !! 
His eyes filled with tears, is slowly pouring out and won't be able to control his tears nor his true feelings for the family !
I'm sure he's probably all softened when he finds out who gave the blood!! 

*sigh* Kinshuk is soo good with his eye expressions, even if he has no lines to say his eyes says it all!