Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Your View on remarriage (Page 3)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
@charu
Glad to see u posting here dear.....Hug...

Yest. there was a tremendous focus on loneliness.... both  from trivedi's POV and deepak's POV...also i guess BM's massage etc was shown to highlight loneliness.... as even she is tagged in this singledom status.... but fortunate that .... she is a woman....she has the ability to move on....also there r gentle hearts around her that cared for her.... loved her .... and never left her to her fate.....

Reg. KK.... he has been busy till now and never ever thot of anyone else in vidisha's place .... but after sanju's marraige.... when he wud fall all alone.... his mind too wud get still.... he wud defn. be lost as to what ultimate thing is there for him to yet move on.... for what? it is a sad phase when it is necessary for men to feel wanted..... I dun know how they conclude this shaadi here relating to KK......but no Gurpreet can take vidisha's place...LOL... possibly if he finds someone as compatible as vidisha to whom he feels companionship can happen.... then it is fine....Smile

I remembered himanshu while watching the trivedi case yest. ........as i had just replied here to his post reg. loneliness and that was so well narrated thru trivedi case.... Himanshu this is the harsh thing that happens.... once when the kids turn men and settle in their busy lives.... they tend to forget their childhood days when their parents were alwyas there for them no matter how busy they were and no matter how much ever times they needed to explain certain things for them..... now if u think... the young blood hardly bother to take out time for their parents and even get irritated if told to repeat what  was being addressed..... i will post a video here reg. this.... One will understand the pain.... of loneliness.....

Edited by laxmi_s - 03 March 2011 at 1:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

111192crysindGurpreetD_charu_iViewsShwets1502

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

@charu
Glad to see u posting here dear.....Hug...

Yest. there was a tremendous focus on loneliness.... both  from trivedi's POV and deepak's POV...also i guess BM's massage etc was shown to highlight loneliness.... as even she is tagged in this singledom status.... but fortunate that .... she is a woman....she has the ability to move on....also there r gentle hearts around her that cared for her.... loved her .... and never left her to her fate.....

Reg. KK.... he has been busy till now and never ever thot of anyone else in vidisha's place .... but after sanju's marraige.... when he wud fall all alone.... his mind too wud get still.... he wud defn. be lost as to what ultimate thing is there for him to yet move on.... for what? it is a sad phase when it is necessary for men to feel wanted..... I dun know how they conclude this shaadi here relating to KK......but no Gurpreet can take vidisha's place...LOL... possibly if he finds someone as compatible as vidisha to whom he feels companionship can happen.... then it is fine....Smile

I remembered himanshu while watching the trivedi case yest. ........as i had just replied here to his post reg. loneliness and that was so well narrated thru trivedi case.... Himanshu this is the harsh thing that happens.... once when the kids turn men and settle in their busy lives.... they tend to forget their childhood days when their parents were alwyas there for them no matter how busy they were and no matter how much ever times they needed to explain certain things for them..... now if u think... the young blood hardly bother to take out time for their parents and even get irritated if told to repeat what  was being addressed..... i will post a video here reg. this.... One will understand the pain.... of loneliness.....

thanks dear Hug

well, everyone wants to feel wanted don't they? why restrict it to men? women r emotionally , physically and financially more dependent....it's just a social prejudice i guess which stops women from moving on.....otherwise dada dadi wud have thought of getting shailja married after filing a divorce with their son...

"also there r gentle hearts around her that cared for her.... loved her .... and never left her to her fate....."

that's what i said na.."fate"..accepting fate is something different and loneliness by choice is something else...

Edited by _charu_ - 03 March 2011 at 1:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@laxmi di and charu.....superb posts....loved both of them....for the fact that u both have written what exactly life is about....thank u soo much...

@laxmi di....i totally agree...KK is not thinking about his future even now...he thinks he can manage...which may not be the case always...it will definitely be interesting to see how this track goes on....and iam waiting for the suhana-KK interaction...it will definitely be a treat to watch...we havent had many emotional scenes of them except for the initial phagpere...

i would just say...KK needs a companion...and Shanti Massi is searching a wife...there is a difference...and for KK...he has to find his companion...no one else can do it for him...

111192-allizwell-GurpreetD

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
@charu
Just now read your other 2 views on the same.... i was posting mine at that time hence cud not read it earlier.....LOL
Loved your take on loneliness moves on to depression..... very very true.... which the young minds don't know defn. ..... There is been a hell a lot of difference in my FIL's life pre and post my MIL's demise.... Though basically he is a reserved person by nature... earlier he used to oppose our views where he felt and stood for his wife....LOL... no matter whether she was right or wrong..... but that support or the backing thing was always given by him.......though they had the dada-dadi 's tom and jerry fights of SGP...... awww... we cud feel the amit-hema jodi in them... the perfect pair.... Embarrassed....now he obviously misses her thru her fights, her instigations.... her absence  is felt by him..... we tried our best  to divert  his mind by taking him for bowling sessions, to the museum as he loves to observe the historical things.... we tried to be with him the way he prefers...but we know deep within.... those secs can give him happiness for a brief time  but cannot fill his vaccuum ......Ouch
Reg. the woman's emotional handling capability charu....i feel we woman r stronger emotionally and we try our best to move on.... where as the men lean on to their wives for this emotional strength.... and hence they find it difficult to move on.....Smile

@Shwets
Forget KK as Suhana and Sanju's dad getting married Shwets.... forget everything... think about only KK.... him sitting in his living room in the night.... no one around.... can u see how awful it wud look .... to see him lost.... that is where the depression creeps in dear.... so i stick to this... if a person as good as Vidisha enters his life.... a companionship wud be ideal for him....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G111192crysindGurpreetD

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

@charu
Just now read your other 2 views on the same.... i was posting mine at that time hence cud not read it earlier.....LOL
Loved your take on loneliness moves on to depression..... very very true.... which the young minds don't know defn. ..... There is been a hell a lot of difference in my FIL's life pre and post my MIL's demise.... Though basically he is a reserved person by nature... earlier he used to oppose our views where he felt and stood for his wife....LOL... no matter whether she was right or wrong..... but that support or the backing thing was always given by him.......though they had the dada-dadi 's tom and jerry fights of SGP...... awww... we cud feel the amit-hema jodi in them... the perfect pair.... Embarrassed....now he obviously misses her thru her fights, her instigations.... her absence  is felt by him..... we tried our best  to divert  his mind by taking him for bowling sessions, to the museum as he loves to observe the historical things.... we tried to be with him the way he prefers...but we know deep within.... those secs can give him happiness for a brief time  but cannot fill his vaccuum ......Ouch
Reg. the woman's emotional handling capability charu....i feel we woman r stronger emotionally and we try our best to move on.... where as the men lean on to their wives for this emotional strength.... and hence they find it difficult to move on.....Smile

@Shwets
Forget KK as Suhana and Sanju's dad getting married Shwets.... forget everything... think about only KK.... him sitting in his living room in the night.... no one around.... can u see how awful it wud look .... to see him lost.... that is where the depression creeps in dear.... so i stick to this... if a person as good as Vidisha enters his life.... a companionship wud be ideal for him....

laxmi di...i agree....what iam trying to say is...this need for companionship has to be understood by KK...no one else can do anything...they cannot force him...thats what iam trying to say....

regarding what u said about ur FIL di...its very nice of ur family to think and care about him...cos nowadays i feel the youngsters dont really care about the parents....biggest eg what SGP gave yesterday of trivedi uncle...i myself have seen a lot of it....and i feel very bad about it....i strongly feel if KK had 2 sons who love him the same way as Suhana and Sanju are...then it might be totally different...being daughters and getting their own life and then looking after parents is tough....thats the reality i guess....want to know ur view on this...

we had a wonderful track of how we have to give importance to our grandparents...here is a track telling about the respect and care that one should give to the parents....

-allizwell-crysindGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Laxmi Di and Shweta di: U are Both Mahan........Itni Detail Mein Chanbin Kar Raho KK ke Marriage Ki.........I toh only can read ur huge Post,Cant even think to write in such DetailLOL.........

Hai Ho Laxmi Di aur Shweta Ki Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
@rubal....laxmi di is a mahan i totally agree....
iam not writing anything big...iam serious....iam just trying to learn here yar...we are actually not analysing KK's remarriage....there are many single men....so what exactly is their life like...

this track again is very close to reality yar....thats it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

[
laxmi di...i agree....what iam trying to say is...this need for companionship has to be understood by KK...no one else can do anything...they cannot force him...thats what iam trying to say....

regarding what u said about ur FIL di...its very nice of ur family to think and care about him...cos nowadays i feel the youngsters dont really care about the parents....biggest eg what SGP gave yesterday of trivedi uncle...i myself have seen a lot of it....and i feel very bad about it....i strongly feel if KK had 2 sons who love him the same way as Suhana and Sanju are...then it might be totally different...being daughters and getting their own life and then looking after parents is tough....thats the reality i guess....want to know ur view on this...

we had a wonderful track of how we have to give importance to our grandparents...here is a track telling about the respect and care that one should give to the parents....

i'm sorry for meddling in...but it's a very touchy topic for me..Shwets, i'm not saying that this is the universal truth but just my opinion..daughters are physically away from her parents but emotionally close..and with sons, it's ulta..they r physically close but emotionally away...and this distance comes in after his marriage...see, i'll not advocate the cause of either in laws or DIL...i've played all the roles..when i got married, my MIL thought that i've taken her son away..when my bro. got married, my mom thought my bhabhi took my bro away from her...when my mil and mom must have got married, they wud have preferred that their husbands give them 100% attention....it happens naturally...thats why i said that everyone gets busy with their lives...a son has his own life with his wife and his children..parents may not be secondary but since they don't get the attention which they expect, they r  complaining most of the time ! the priorities set in....what today's kids do to their parents, the same their children r gonna do with them...they wud want more independence bec. time is changing that way..the lifestyles r changing that way....

one of our family friends, she told me that she has 6 brothers but still she has to look after her parents..none of their sons want to keep their parents with them...i know someone very close who had only daughters , and ur very right that after they marry it's difficult to take care of your parents......if ur very lucky you might find some happiness in your old age...and that comes only bec. of your companion!! i think kids do take care of their parents in India (bec. they live with this mentality that son is an investment which comes handy in old age!) but the sad part is that due to this mentality, they prefere sons over daughters....they don't prefer a girl child Cry We seriously need to change this mentality(or rather this old age system) that daughters ka apne maayke se koi rishta nahi rehta shadi ke baad 

Bronze.crysind111192

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index