Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Your View on remarriage

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.Keenu.G-allizwell-crysindGurpreetDSiddhi_Shwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
In my opinion what shanti massi is saying is absolutely right................but if KK wanted to marry or felt lonely he would have married long back when his daughter's needed mother.................but i think .............not getting married was a well thought  decision on KK 's part..............as he loved his wife so much that he knew he wont be able to give  love to his second wife which would be unfair to her.........and of course fear of bringing a step mom for his daughter's would have also stopped him............................so if KK  can live without a companion for last 15-16 years then he can live without a companion even now.

shelly_nair_MistleToe_ParulRatiShivi-allizwell-crysindSiddhi_Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I want KK to spend his rest of life alone with the sweet memories of his wife.....life is too short these days and it is very easy to live alone and peacefullySmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabkudi98shelly_nair_MistleToe_-allizwell-ParulRatiShiviiViewsAshisShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
No Manju Not U again............I m Gonna Get Mad If If see any other post On KK' s marriageLOL.....No Offence to U Manju Its Just that everyone here is Busy Making Post On KK so Lil Tired seeing them....U know Me, NaBig smile

And I will surely reply to U Manju:I don't want Him to marry BM OR RB But he can still marry to other WomenBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair_MistleToe_-allizwell-AshisShwets1502

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-GurpreetDShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

I understand what you mean. I mean to say, if you were in his place, would you have married anyone or would you have stayed without marrying anyone again. Personally, I DONOT want him to marry BM or RB. That would seriously be weird for me. I know you Wink

LOL

Manju Thanks for knowing meLOL.........Manju I feel he is happy living with Memories of his wife so Its better to leave him alone and Not forced him to get Marry.....He will not be able to remain happy If Massi Ji Forced him and get married to a women....In that case His and Woman  to whom he will get married will not remain happy......Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_MistleToe_-allizwell-AshisShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

In my opinion what shanti massi is saying is absolutely right................but if KK wanted to marry or felt lonely he would have married long back when his daughter's needed mother.................but i think .............not getting married was a well thought  decision on KK 's part..............as he loved his wife so much that he knew he wont be able to give  love to his second wife which would be unfair to her.........and of course fear of bringing a step mom for his daughter's would have also stopped him............................so if KK  can live without a companion for last 15-16 years then he can live without a companion even now.

Ditto.... Exactly my thought.... If he decided to stay un-married for these many years, then he can live till end.... I am not saying if he do so, it is wrong... I will leave that decision to KK...It is upto him to decide whether he needs to remarry or not.... Marriage is not something that we can force and make it happen...specially remarriage at this age range of KK....

Sinha18shelly_nair_MistleToe_-allizwell-111192AshisShwets1502

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
from ma point...........of veiw..........kk...........should.........marry........who is
there..to look after...him.?Confused.........in his...old...........age............and...life..is
lengthy..........kk............have.........to...see..suhana's.........children.......and sanjana's............marriage.............
......................living..................lonely..........................is...to....kill..........oneself
................kk....................shuld..............marry...........................and....shanti..
mausi.......is.......right.Thumbs Up................
om...........shanti....ROFLROFL........shanti..................shanti.......ROFL......hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_MistleToe_Shwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index