India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Just showing some love!

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Ok, this is gonna be a super gushy post showing my appreciation/love for Sushant. You have been warned. :P

I seriously LOVE this guy! Kya stage personality hai! His bollywood performance today...you know wasn't anything never seen before types. There were some minor errors too. But Sushant's confidence, his personality on stage is just something else! It took the performance to a whole another level! NO other contestant this season has been able to match that! Kya stage PHAD dene wali energy this guy has!! Clap His spirit and energy on stage is just amazing! It's that kind of contagious energy that spreads to his audience! I wanted to get up and dance after that performance! 

I loved the AV of his entire journey on JDJ too! I got goosebumps just re-watching that little part of that Mahabharat performance! I loved what Sushant had to say about his dancing too- that to him dancing is a way to express your soul through your body movements. No wonder each performance of his is so amazing- he truly dances from within his soul! Day Dreaming

Seriously, his confidence, his spirit, the SOUL he brings to his performances....it's like he totally emerges himself in his performances. You know like the saying...JAAN laga ke perform kiya...he actually does that! I don't think I've seen this kind of a spirit in alot of professional dancers even! He was totally outshining Shampa today too in his performance! Clap In some bits atleast. The guy gives the most honest, and dedicated performances I've seen anyone do in a while! I've seen a lot of dance reality shows and stuff...but this guy's personality on stage is just something else! It's one thing to just do the movements...it's another thing to put so much energy and soul into even the simplest of movements!! To people who say he's overrated...I say he doesn't get enough appreciation! He's so damn talented! His ability to feel the music, emotions, and dance from within is just too awesome! Clap

I really hope and pray that he wins this..cuz heck no one else deserves to as much as this guy! Clap

Edited by cute2stay - 01 March 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

itti143citrusyshovanashrestha--Minks--AsYa_KaBhishanak.hotCuteCherrysanaa_sstefanandreRozy77GarkhelsunroshaniDtoothbrush13..Sonii..sensodyneRiddikulusnimrahlunzaShadowImbueLovePRSohamSiddhi_ProudSushantianNisha_90Healer.--Rachna--nikitagmcomshreejaanuAreYaar

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
cute2stay..as much as i loveee sushant and his onstage presence dat  much i lovee your posts also..seriously well said  ClapClap 

agree on his Mahabharat's  chao performance even i get goosebumps wenever i watch dat performance again and again..

no contestant can bring the charm,soul in a performance like sushant does..i seriously hope,wish,pray he wins and he gets wat he deserves Heart 

i would lke to give a special mention to shampa..she is  a master piece and a darling..i really thank sony,JDJ for selecting shampa first and den for sushant cos only sushant can do justice to her brilliant choreographyThumbs Up
i dun i'll never get bored saying dese 2 lines but again i'll repeat

1)sushant will thank sony,JDJ for his entire life for giving him a chance to dance before Madhuri and made a special place in her heart :))
seriously yes'day  wen she sang for sushant i was like Day Dreaming 

2)Terrence will be absolutely proud of her student shampa..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itti143CuteCherry..Sonii..LovePRSohamRiddikuluslunzapigbelly4myfeet--Rachna--

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

cute2stay..as much as i loveee sushant and his onstage presence dat  much i lovee your posts also..seriously well said  ClapClap 

agree on his Mahabharat's  chao performance even i get goosebumps wenever i watch dat performance again and again..

no contestant can bring the charm,soul in a performance like sushant does..i seriously hope,wish,pray he wins and he gets wat he deserves Heart 

i would lke to give a special mention to shampa..she is  a master piece and a darling..i really thank sony,JDJ for selecting shampa first and den for sushant cos only sushant can do justice to her brilliant choreographyThumbs Up
i dun i'll never get bored saying dese 2 lines but again i'll repeat

1)sushant will thank sony,JDJ for his entire life for giving him a chance to dance before Madhuri and made a special place in her heart :))
seriously yes'day  wen she sang for sushant i was like Day Dreaming 

2)Terrence will be absolutely proud of her student shampa..

Aww thank you Nisha Embarrassed...is that your name? Totally agree with you too! And yeah, of course Shampa deserves a special mention too. I like her even more for actually noticing Sushant's strengths and weaknesses and using them to their advantage! Yeah these two make such an awesome team together! Clap

And aww totally agree with your 1) point there. Sushant's reactions are always so sweet in front of Madhuri! LOL I know, you can tell how much Madhuri loves him also. LOL I've always seen Madhuri as someone who always puts in her soul into her dances...much like Sushant so I can totally see why she appreciates him so much. :)

And about your second point...oh wow I had no idea Shampa was Terrence's student! Shocked No wonder she's so awesome! lol I love Terrence too! Actually I remember seeing her in Nachle Ve with Saroj and Terrence...wasn't she his partner when he used to demonstrate the dances! Not sure if you saw that show...but I do think I remember seeing her from Nachle Ve. That's so cool, I never knew! LOL

Edited by cute2stay - 01 March 2011 at 10:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

itti143..Sonii..RiddikuluslunzaNisha_90--Rachna--AreYaar

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
awwww... really sweet post ..
btw .. did u watch the chinese perf from him ?
tiya opened rate the perf thread even for 28th feb episode .. it is on 2nd page i think ..
i love reading your reviews .. plz post in that thread too .. if u can..
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Pallavi, this is such a lovely lovely post... almost as lovely as sushant's dances!!!! LOL

I completely agree with everything you said. I've watched many people dancing before and I don't think I've ever liked anyone's dancing as much as I've liked Sushant's. I think the main reason is his expressions--- if he doesn't dance properly, still his expressions are enough to make you give more points to his performance than any other. This thing Vaibhavi Merchant also said in ZNKD finale-- that his expressions were so good in a particular dance with Mukti that she did not really pay much attention to what steps he was doing. LOL

He enjoys the dance so much-- it SHOWS!!!! Even his dance with Madhuri on 'Apni to Jaise taise' was so good!!!--- simply because he was ENJOYING himself. THAT I think is the most important aspect of his dances. And of course he has been god-gifted this ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE SMILE that only enhances his performance--- the smile which is his ultimate weapon and has murdered the likes of Rakhi Sawant, Shilpa Shetty and even Arshad Warsi had commented on it once. LOL And here he has won Madhuri and Malaika, who commented in the second episode itself that you are the highlight for me on the show. (Second episode mein hi yeh declaration??? Weird isn't it---I think Malaika fell for Sushant who was looking ultra handsome in that black shirt that day and also for his smile, bas... hehehhehe)

Honestly I feel no other dancer in Jhalak ENJOYS while performing like Sushant does. His energy, his enthusiasm trickles down to the person watching the dance and that is why as Shilpa said about Akshat on ZNKD::: "Woh thoda sa bhi karta hai to bahut accha lag jata hai." This aspect I don't find in any other dancer in Jhalak- to some extent I saw it in Krushna and Ragini, and at times in Ankita--- but in Sushant I see it all the time. 

Of course, if the performance is serious, then his expressions change to convey the mood of the song. But the honesty always seeps through. In each dance it is so evident-- his expressions, body language, everything EVERYTHING EVERYTHING just conveys the mood of the song and the concept. Its as if he is not on stage or in a competition- but rather as if he is lost in the world he has created in his concepts. He's one heck of an excellent dancer.

No two performances of his have the same body language. On the same lines, no two performances generate the same feelings in me-- one gives me goosebumps and makes me feel proud of our culture(Chhau), one terrifies me (horror act) one makes me laugh (L and P) one makes me go Awww.... (Madhuri dedication) one makes me grin at the masti and chhed-chhad(Jazzamba), one makes me laugh at the end and say how cute- he 'fell in love' (Chumma chumma dance)... one just make me give a big stupid smile like the way Madhuri pointed out Remo's in the aerial act, and so on....!!!!

For those who assume us to be going crazy over here, I would strongly recommend you to see Sushant's 'basketball' performance in ZNKD or his dance in SBS when Manav-Archana get remarried. (The song was Rang chadha hai, rang chadhega..) I felt like dancing when I saw him dancing in that one. Also the performance on Mumbai terror attacks in ZNKD- his expressions are SO SO GOOD in that act- the hurt, the fear, the anger, the determination, the desperation at not getting justice, the fervent looks to the audience to do something about the whole thing... its TOO GOOD!!!!

PS: Can any of the Sushant deewanis provide the link to that particular SBS segment???

More about Shampa in the next post.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

itti143--Minks--CuteCherrystefanandre..Sonii..pigbelly4myfeetlunzaRiddikulus--Rachna--AreYaar

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Wow, what a post yaar Hug
Thanks for opening this thread, absolutely agree with you.....
Whoever has seen Sushant perform on the stage, cant stay away from the charm, the sheer hard work and knowledge he puts in each of his performance, and the dedication she shows is amaizing.
The soulful performances judges keep on mentioning is always touched by the audiance the stage the contestants, because he loves to be on the stage .
And the ever killing smile, make you forget everything Day Dreaming

Right from the first round till today he has given performance to cherish for a long time
The Mrityunjay act where he plays Karna, was par excellence, the postures, the stamina really left everyone stunned.( I loved the tanned look the most Embarrassed)
The recent Chinese act was another display of application of your knowledge and to bring out the best in you. 
Be it horror act, the locking popping act, the ariel act, which he never performed before just displays the willingness to learn more and more, and for that Shampa was a perfect company.
She has emerged out as the best choreographer, never got monotonous, showcased all the forms in the acts, and working on the concepts by Sushant
I must say a great team work by both of themClap
The journey in JDJ was a fairytale come true, the injuries even didnt keep him away from stage for a long period of time

I will really miss the him in JDJ, the time we all spend waiting for the TB article, celebrating whenever he got  pur-fect score, reading everyones review on his performance, sitting in frontof tv at 9 pm, fighting for remote to see his performanceLOL.

Jut hoping that he gives us the best of the best performance in the finale and win the trophy, coz he deserves it!!! Star
Happy he got his due recognition, happy he joined JDJBig smile

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 01 March 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

itti143CuteCherrystefanandreRiddikuluslunzapigbelly4myfeet--Rachna--

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

awwww... really sweet post ..
btw .. did u watch the chinese perf from him ?
tiya opened rate the perf thread even for 28th feb episode .. it is on 2nd page i think ..
i love reading your reviews .. plz post in that thread too .. if u can..

Thank you...oh yeah I did watch the Chinese performance too. I liked that one too. I loved the grace and the balance in the slow moves in the beginning especially. So poised and elegant looking. And lol really you like reading my reviews? Waah yaar...this just made my day! I didn't think anyone actually cared to read my billion pages long posts!Tongue LOL I like you. Approve LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Pallavi, this is such a lovely lovely post... almost as lovely as sushant's dances!!!! LOL

I completely agree with everything you said. I've watched many people dancing before and I don't think I've ever liked anyone's dancing as much as I've liked Sushant's. I think the main reason is his expressions--- if he doesn't dance properly, still his expressions are enough to make you give more points to his performance than any other. This thing Vaibhavi Merchant also said in ZNKD finale-- that his expressions were so good in a particular dance with Mukti that she did not really pay much attention to what steps he was doing. LOL

He enjoys the dance so much-- it SHOWS!!!! Even his dance with Madhuri on 'Apni to Jaise taise' was so good!!!--- simply because he was ENJOYING himself. THAT I think is the most important aspect of his dances. And of course he has been god-gifted this ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE SMILE that only enhances his performance--- the smile which is his ultimate weapon and has murdered the likes of Rakhi Sawant, Shilpa Shetty and even Arshad Warsi had commented on it once. LOL And here he has won Madhuri and Malaika, who commented in the second episode itself that you are the highlight for me on the show. (Second episode mein hi yeh declaration??? Weird isn't it---I think Malaika fell for Sushant who was looking ultra handsome in that black shirt that day and also for his smile, bas... hehehhehe)

Honestly I feel no other dancer in Jhalak ENJOYS while performing like Sushant does. His energy, his enthusiasm trickles down to the person watching the dance and that is why as Shilpa said about Akshat on ZNKD::: "Woh thoda sa bhi karta hai to bahut accha lag jata hai." This aspect I don't find in any other dancer in Jhalak- to some extent I saw it in Krushna and Ragini, and at times in Ankita--- but in Sushant I see it all the time. 

Of course, if the performance is serious, then his expressions change to convey the mood of the song. But the honesty always seeps through. In each dance it is so evident-- his expressions, body language, everything EVERYTHING EVERYTHING just conveys the mood of the song and the concept. Its as if he is not on stage or in a competition- but rather as if he is lost in the world he has created in his concepts. He's one heck of an excellent dancer.

No two performances of his have the same body language. On the same lines, no two performances generate the same feelings in me-- one gives me goosebumps and makes me feel proud of our culture(Chhau), one terrifies me (horror act) one makes me laugh (L and P) one makes me go Awww.... (Madhuri dedication) one makes me grin at the masti and chhed-chhad(Jazzamba), one makes me laugh at the end and say how cute- he 'fell in love' (Chumma chumma dance)... one just make me give a big stupid smile like the way Madhuri pointed out Remo's in the aerial act, and so on....!!!!

For those who assume us to be going crazy over here, I would strongly recommend you to see Sushant's 'basketball' performance in ZNKD or his dance in SBS when Manav-Archana get remarried. (The song was Rang chadha hai, rang chadhega..) I felt like dancing when I saw him dancing in that one. Also the performance on Mumbai terror attacks in ZNKD- his expressions are SO SO GOOD in that act- the hurt, the fear, the anger, the determination, the desperation at not getting justice, the fervent looks to the audience to do something about the whole thing... its TOO GOOD!!!!

PS: Can any of the Sushant deewanis provide the link to that particular SBS segment???

More about Shampa in the next post.

Nikitaaaa yaarrrrr! Totally loved your post! Hug I was so excited reading it! That's EXACTLY what I feel about Sushant too! YAY! :D LOL

I don't even know what else to add to this yaar...you've said everything! Day DreamingLOL Thanks for telling me about all those ZNKD moments. I've never seen that show...probably the only dance reality show I never watched. LOL So for me watching Sushant on JDJ was totally a pleasant discovery! I never knew he danced so well! But so not surprised to read all those compliments he got on ZNKD as well! YAY I feel so proud as a fan! LOL I would love to see his performances on ZNKD if you or anyone has links? 

Oh and I know what you mean about Krushna, Ragini and Ankita too. I see that quality in their dances as well, but I think Sushant exceeds that even! He just puts his whole and total SELF into his performances! His performances are never superficial! 

And yeah SO agreeeee about that moment when he danced with Madhuri on 'apni toh jaisse taise'. He was SO into it and full on enjoying the moment! LOL He's just that awesome! Cool

I was totally gonna ask you for a link to the SBS performance too! LOL Would love to see that one too if anyone has a link! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

itti143lunza--Rachna--AreYaar

Go to top