Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Imagine:Reason 4 Kitani's decling trps[VB'sNotePg2 (Page 3)

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
even i think tht season 1 was way better...this season's gud too no doubt but as d topic maker wrote'the weak plot' is ruining everything...ya d current trck is somewhat watchable...i hope d show improves in terms of story resulting in higher trp's...no offense to kmh2 fans coz arjun-arohi rocked in kmh1 n continue to  in kmh2..
love ArjuHi no matter what.. 

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
love truely both the seasons..both are so different frm each other comparison ka sawal hi nai hota
I go with karan's sentence
love both the seasons..both are like twinis comparing them is like you jst can't
Jay-Dee Goldie
Jay-Dee
Jay-Dee

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
totally agree, a very very weak plot and badly choice in script story.... there only so much nokjok and misunderstanding can go....

they need better writers, better story... point blank...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index