Who deserves to be called a "superstar"? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
wow, great analysis everyone!  I love everyone's input so far!  But, we cannot deny Rajnikanth's super box office status.  A film like ROBOT was not made for the Bollywood audience and it got major appreciation even though it was a Tamil film!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@Rehan..i think its Hrithik for sure
He's amazing

SRK rocks 😎 (well leaving aside rab ne...!)
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AB ,  the three Khans  , n the list endsπŸ˜›
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In the past few decades :Srk, Aamir, Salman, Akshay, Madhuri, Kajol, Kareena, Katrina. For me superstars are celebrities that are most loved by people and celebrities that i would be most exciteed to meet, or whose films im most excited to watch. i know katrina cant really be compared to someone like madhuri but she is still kinda a superstar because of her accomplishments in creating a huge group of admirers for herself.

chocobear thumbnail
According to me, SRK definetely doesnot deserves to be called a "superstar" going by the level of performance. SRK, except for a few times, hardly experimented and i never saw him coming out of his comfort zone during his reign and his getting the title of "badshah" was just his luck as Bollywood didn't have many actors at that time except for Aamir and salmaan, rest all were counted under the flop actor category. Baazigar and anjaam were two movies where we get to see SRK in a -ve role but that was not extraordinary in any sense or anything for which i can say that oh he was so good in that movie. And all this is strictly my POV,  Edited by chocobear88 - 13 years ago
badal100 thumbnail
Amitabh Bachchan ad Rajnikant!
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The one and only AMITABH BACHCHAN!
πŸ˜”  I guess this topic slowed down quite a bit.  Please do share your thoughts, I would love to hear more! 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SRK and Salman khan Akki and Ranbir kapoor maybe. I would have said Amir too because he keeps giving hits, but he lacks something that gives him a superstar title...he doesn't excite me! My definition of superstar is not just giving hits! You have to have the charm! πŸ˜›

From the girls: Kareena and katrina!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Do Superstars have to know how to act?