How come we aren't getting any

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay I am confused here...😕.....But how come we aren't getting any cute romantic scenes between Rudra and Gauri. I thought after He confessed and they consummated they would start showing some romance between them. But they are acting like it never happened. It's like I rather watch Dadu and Shanno Bhabi. They are more at it then Rudra and Gauri..😆.....I want some RuGa scenes.😒...anyone else feel this way..?? 😔
Edited by Siddu246 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
But for time being it is the season and time of dadaji and Shannon.May be after the track of the old lady and Ram everything will turn out normal then the storyline will be more focused on Rudra and Gauri.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree. They can easily squeeze in some cute romantic scenes. totally starved . At least they can dream just we all Raga fans. Cvs please note. I am afraid with the current story line the plot is thickening and fine remote chance of our hope coming true. Raga rocks . 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No scene ?? arre when G is busy with ram how can one get Raga scenes e?? sorry but looks stupid , even if it is about shanno and dadaji one can push raga scene in btw ............. 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree both RG behave has nothing happened between them. Actually I think CVs have purposely sidelined RG's lovestory cause with their money's problems and KB's state, it would make no sense to get some RG's romantic scenes. They have others priorities for the moment and won't get any peace of mind because of the misunderstandings which are up to come!

Actually I am glad that there is no romantic scenes for the moment, cause I know when all their pbs will be solved, the CVs will only focus properly on their RG's relationship, and will shower us with romantic and passionate scenes.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I agree both RG behave has nothing happened between them. Actually I think CVs have purposely sidelined RG's lovestory cause with their money's problems and KB's state, it would make no sense to get some RG's romantic scenes. They have others priorities for the moment and won't get any peace of mind because of the misunderstandings which are up to come!

Actually I am glad that there is no romantic scenes for the moment, cause I know when all their pbs will be solved, the CVs will only focus properly on their RG's relationship, and will shower us with romantic and passionate scenes.

Hope u are right Sweety! I'm dying to see a RaGa romantic scene.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well no one need hot romantic stuff , atleast nice moments will be nice na yar 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Who says no one ? I need hot romantic stuff , or else why am I watching this show ?
reitsuma67 thumbnail
I agree. I think they try to put some cute scenes here and there but mostly they usually aren't very intimate to each other.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
We need n demand hot steamy super romantic Rudr-Gauri scenes , CVs please fulfil our demands or else dandas coming your way....