India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

How come we aren't getting any

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Okay I am confused here...Confused.....But how come we aren't getting any cute romantic scenes between Rudra and Gauri. I thought after He confessed and they consummated they would start showing some romance between them. But they are acting like it never happened. It's like I rather watch Dadu and Shanno Bhabi. They are more at it then Rudra and Gauri..LOL.....I want some RuGa scenes.Disapprove...anyone else feel this way..?? Unhappy

Edited by Siddu246 - 01 March 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddlechopstickmorisimdesikimsammonaghoshGarkhelsunjakrOrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980ALUJNA21VasusenaRadheya

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
But for time being it is the season and time of dadaji and Shannon.May be after the track of the old lady and Ram everything will turn out normal then the storyline will be more focused on Rudra and Gauri.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246monaghoshDarine1980

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I totally agree. They can easily squeeze in some cute romantic scenes. totally starved . At least they can dream just we all Raga fans. Cvs please note. I am afraid with the current story line the plot is thickening and fine remote chance of our hope coming true. Raga rocks . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sab_1311monaghoshYashDasGuptaFanSiddu246OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
No scene ?? arre when G is busy with ram how can one get Raga scenes e?? sorry but looks stupid , even if it is about shanno and dadaji one can push raga scene in btw ............. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

I agree both RG behave has nothing happened between them. Actually I think CVs have purposely sidelined RG's lovestory cause with their money's problems and KB's state, it would make no sense to get some RG's romantic scenes. They have others priorities for the moment and won't get any peace of mind because of the misunderstandings which are up to come!

Actually I am glad that there is no romantic scenes for the moment, cause I know when all their pbs will be solved, the CVs will only focus properly on their RG's relationship, and will shower us with romantic and passionate scenes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NowsheenSiddu246monaghoshjakr-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

I agree both RG behave has nothing happened between them. Actually I think CVs have purposely sidelined RG's lovestory cause with their money's problems and KB's state, it would make no sense to get some RG's romantic scenes. They have others priorities for the moment and won't get any peace of mind because of the misunderstandings which are up to come!

Actually I am glad that there is no romantic scenes for the moment, cause I know when all their pbs will be solved, the CVs will only focus properly on their RG's relationship, and will shower us with romantic and passionate scenes.

Hope u are right Sweety! I'm dying to see a RaGa romantic scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246monaghosh

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
well no one need hot romantic stuff , atleast nice moments will be nice na yar 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246monaghoshOrientalDancer

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Who says no one ? I need hot romantic stuff , or else why am I watching this show ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddlechopstickSiddu246monaghoshOrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index