Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

why does iccha gets the blame for everything? (Page 4)

Poll Question: why does iccha gets the blame for everything?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [65.71%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.86%]
11 [31.43%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by cjs369

yesterday Ichcha did disappoint .... when taps said that she kept knocking the door and no one opened, I was wondering why Ichcha didnt open her mouth to say that she had heard sounds and come down to check, but had found one big lock on the door ... if then she wud have spoken then nani wud not have got a chnace to say that Ichcha was on the stairs and so invovled in this fiasco ... but all the time she kept mum....
why do the CVs not give much dialogues to Ichcha ... pls let her atleast be able to strongly defend herself...
why is nani treating her like she is her servant rather than the daughter in law of Bundelas ... she humiliates her and calls her chuhiya in front of everyone and no one objects ... disgustingAngry

One of the things i actually wanted to see was Veer warning Nani not to call Ichcha names but give the respect that a Bundela's DIL deserves and respect as Mrs. VSB if you want to stay to take care of her grandniece. This I mentioned at the time when an article about Nani's entrance to Btoon house came...............time has gone but Veer babu still needs to wake up from his slumber.

I have already mentioned this before but the CV's are obviously making it look like that 'chuhiya' is a nickname for Ichcha which Nani lovinglyOuchAngry calls her by................Even Jogi and Damini have not objected and now Veer joins the gang.Ouch
Jogi and Damini we can excuse to some extent becoz they have been hearing it for a long time almost 15+yrs. But VeerDead as he knows the true nature of Nani-Ichcha relationship dynamics its so degrading on his part to allow Nani calling his wife with such names. Veer is very very slowly gowing down on my respect scale CryOuch

I think his character has sunk for many a memberConfusedConfused That is why I am waiting to see what they do with Jogi today................is it going to be another positive going going gone or will he be able to stop Nani and Tapasya.

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

she is the puching bag, har koi bas daal deta hain ilzaam uspe

be it mai , nani , tappu chanda,
another thing these persons are maha jealous of iccha, they don't want to leave an opportunity to humiliate iccha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

I think his character has sunk for many a memberConfusedConfused That is why I am waiting to see what they do with Jogi today................is it going to be another positive going going gone or will he be able to stop Nani and Tapasya.
Jogi trusts his daughter and for this i don't blame him becoz if we love someone a lot we will always be +ve about them........................so far Jogi hasn't come across Taps fakeness/nautanikis regards to pregnancy so he will believe whatever Tapasya says to be true. If Tapasya can convince him that the Pooja is well being for the baby I am sure just like Veer Jogi will given to Tapni.........................but one wrong step on Tapni side will be the curtains down for their stay in Bhouse. At this point this is highly unlikely as Cvs, I am sure, cannot see beyond Taps staying in Bhouse to further the story or rather TRPS.

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

another thing these persons are maha jealous of iccha, they don't want to leave an opportunity to humiliate iccha

I agree and disagree.........

Mai is demented about Vansh's rebirth and centuries old rituals,
Nani is just a nasty character and yes maybe jealous that Tapasya does not have Veer.
Tapasya - absolutely right Maha jealous............
and Chanda's character is just a frustrated and touble making one.

As for punching bag............Ichcha needs to move out of the way when the punches come or my preference would be to punch back.............otherwise nothing will change.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12intruderfasttiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Jogi trusts his daughter and for this i don't blame him becoz if we love someone a lot we will always be +ve about them........................so far Jogi hasn't come across Taps fakeness/nautanikis regards to pregnancy so he will believe whatever Tapasya says to be true. If Tapasya can convince him that the Pooja is well being for the baby I am sure just like Veer Jogi will given to Tapni.........................but one wrong step on Tapni side will be the curtains down for their stay in Bhouse. At this point this is highly unlikely as Cvs, I am sure, cannot see beyond Taps staying in Bhouse to further the story or rather TRPS.

I agree with your comments on Jogi but I disagree that he will allow Tapasya and Nani to come between husband and wife............he is very particular about these things............he will probably gently explain to Tapasya why it should not and cannot be done...............but I will be totally disappointed if he gives in................for me that will be the end of another positive character.

tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I have a very strong feeling that Veer & Taps will be doing the Pooja with distressed damsel Ichcha using tons of glycerin to shed tears continuously................

What is Divya doing in US...................isn't she important for Taps and her babys well being. Does these ppl cannot wait for Divya to return and than arrange this Pooja. Isn't the unborn Nani's blessings not important for the baby Disapprove
Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cjs369

yesterday Ichcha did disappoint .... when taps said that she kept knocking the door and no one opened, I was wondering why Ichcha didnt open her mouth to say that she had heard sounds and come down to check, but had found one big lock on the door ... if then she wud have spoken then nani wud not have got a chnace to say that Ichcha was on the stairs and so invovled in this fiasco ... but all the time she kept mum....
why do the CVs not give much dialogues to Ichcha ... pls let her atleast be able to strongly defend herself...
why is nani treating her like she is her servant rather than the daughter in law of Bundelas ... she humiliates her and calls her chuhiya in front of everyone and no one objects ... disgustingAngry

One of the things i actually wanted to see was Veer warning Nani not to call Ichcha names but give the respect that a Bundela's DIL deserves and respect as Mrs. VSB if you want to stay to take care of her grandniece. This I mentioned at the time when an article about Nani's entrance to Btoon house came...............time has gone but Veer babu still needs to wake up from his slumber.

I have already mentioned this before but the CV's are obviously making it look like that 'chuhiya' is a nickname for Ichcha which Nani lovinglyOuchAngry calls her by................Even Jogi and Damini have not objected and now Veer joins the gang.Ouch
Jogi and Damini we can excuse to some extent becoz they have been hearing it for a long time almost 15+yrs. But VeerDead as he knows the true nature of Nani-Ichcha relationship dynamics its so degrading on his part to allow Nani calling his wife with such names. Veer is very very slowly gowing down on my respect scale CryOuch

Yeah exactly, what has happened to Veer? apni biwi ki tarah, even he has become spineless? Ouch
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

I agree and disagree.........

Mai is demented about Vansh's rebirth and centuries old rituals,
Nani is just a nasty character and yes maybe jealous that Tapasya does not have Veer.
Tapasya - absolutely right Maha jealous............
and Chanda's character is just a frustrated and touble making one.

As for punching bag............Ichcha needs to move out of the way when the punches come or my preference would be to punch back.............otherwise nothing will change.
@ bold -- Nani cud also be jealous that a servant's daughter became a Thakurain where as she isn't.

Go to top