Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Good potential but will they dare?

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The last scene was awesome!!! Loved the scene when the three of them were in single file with different expressions! The scene just sizzled!! Dev's expression were too good when he saw Maan coming in, the fear, slight guilt on his face gave Geet the indication and she turned around. The guilt and fear was magnified in Geet's expression when she saw angry Maan! It deepened when both Geet and Dev saw the photograph! The portrayal of hurt and anger was done brilliantly by GC, it's after all his forte! DD also portrayed the emotions flitting from fear-guilt-pain effortlessly. The surprise package is SS! Loved his restrained performance. He's balancing a character which is a mystery whether he's positive or negative and by his superb acting he is not giving it away!

Three of them are very good in acting department. CVs can weave stories around them. Story wise, it will have a good potential, although I don't know how many takers it will find amongst the audience for any complex story!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
exactly.....all 3 are fabulous actors. Hope the CVs exploit their talent well by backing up with a strong screenplay.
Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes agree with you all three are very good actors and cvs should concentrate on these three rather than AAN
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You have described the scene so very well.........and I heartily agree that the three of them performed the scene absolutely perfect! Deadly combination they are! Loved it!!
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agreed with u well said
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya u r right and i was thinking why samir is paying for what abhinav did ?
bechara pit bhi gaya aate hee ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@swan20: I too hope the actors are used upto their full potential with good story!

@angel_88_9: Absolutely! 

@riza932: Thanks, what to do when the scene leaves a lasting impression!!  

@sara202: :)

@sanjh1234: Ha..ha..Reel/Real confusion dear! Dev has to pay for his sins ..whether it's A or S!
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah me lovin Samir sharma.
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes three of them r gem of the actor
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm good protrayal of expressions.