India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

daksh puinhsment

rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Ok guys as u noe our akru daksh is behaving rude with our sweet naina. So u think naina sud give him some punishment harsh 1 why or why not

i think c sud cuz daksh  has no rite 2  say about naina's characterAngry

if u ver in naina's place wut punishment wud u give 2 daksh

Edited by rock8 - 01 March 2011 at 8:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I think Naina will not give any punishment...but I think she want to leave the house...
then ayii start to miss Naina....
I think Naina will leave the house yaar
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Daksh deserves a good dose of lecture!...who gives him the right to pick on Naina all the time...I am so interested to see his sorry face when he comes to know her reality!

POINT TO BE NOTED: Who on earth gave Daksh the permission to speak about Naina's family problem with everybody?? Does he not hav sense enough that if a girl lies abt her mother, there can possibly be a real reason behind it? I felt so angry when he went abt telling abt Naina's personal matters to everybody! 

Daksh's ideal punishment: Naina should really tease Daksh when he falls for her...She should not say yes for many days and go around with someone else..

Though i wud understad if Naina doesn't fall for Daksh!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rock8isomers

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i wud just speak up n won't let him say anything..! the one who's right can not be proved wrong..! i'd say them to find him n other family members (accept kaka n aku) the ginniya.
mumu_karan Groupbie
mumu_karan
mumu_karan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
i completely agree wit u crazyfairy dat dakshya he actually needs a good dose of lecture n even m waitin to watch his so........sorry face wen he wil come to know right things abt naina.............................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

Who on earth gave Daksh the permission to speak about Naina's family problem with everybody??

for this i'd say that as naina speaks in daksh's family matters like akruti so he thinks this his right to speak in naina's family problems... Tongue

but yhh.. daksh is just looking that naina said lye bout her mother.. not that why she did that.. n that's something strange.. every normal human'd not do that Stern Smile
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
he should be punished........... and his punishment would be to ignore him and not to talk with him nd if he feels sorry den naina shud jst ignore him.......... so that he can fell guilty dat what stupidity he has done and how rude he was with naina
rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
u guys r awesum, luv all ur thoughts
yeap daksh sud definiltely get punishment

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index