India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What a mess!!

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
I understand that we all were fed up with the whole track before but now it is more like watching a low budget comedy track.....

Dadaji giving blood??? He just had a stroke!!
Divya changed all of a sudden?
Chanchal's over and under acting?
Each one going In and coming Out after blood check up!!
Nivi going home to get medicines when Viren is fighting for his life and death?

CT's you give us one good episode and spoil it with so many bad ones...why is there no consistency and why the story is being changed so many times that even the viewers have had enough...

Just a request that hence forth please don't give us episodes such as today....

Today's episode was a mess although I did crack up several timesLOL!!

Edited by mittusingh - 01 March 2011 at 7:51pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi.sreesavera2007Resh.....simran728Shayafanlamsgmann2010shelly_nairScintillatingashred12Gita97NiViren-Raj

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Completely agree Mythri. No idea what the CTs are upto.
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Mythri, today's episode was rushed and none of character was acting as expected. Hope that CTs don't keep giving this type of episodes. Already track is a enough torture to watch a total bad episode on top of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
So true Mythri.. I was speechless about yesterday's episode. Not because it was gr8 but because it was a blunder.... I mean i can understand their anxiety to end this track since its very evident that viewers are not liking the current track but y in such a hurryTongue. I mean one morning after Viren leaves Nivi is talking to family abt celebrating Viren's birthday tomorrow, next scene its already fresh day, infact night and they are waiting for Viren to come home. OMG what about the morning, how did every1 and Viren behave with each other on that day. What was Viren expecting would happen on his birthday. I wished they showed that no body wishes him in the morning like they did with VD and Viren is upset about it. But no, they conviniently forgot to show us 24 hours .....
Then they even did not show that even the universal donor group blood was unavailable at that moment so DS had to give blood....I mean no justifications...

Above all i thought Nivi went home coz she needed to vent out her tears, i thought she will collapse crying and hence wanted to rush home leaving Viren in such a condition. But no CT's did not show that too. Couldn't laljee kaka gone to get the medicines. OMG it was a disastarous episodes.

Along with CT's have they changed the director too... And the editing team of CCBM is the worst.... There are countless mistakes that we as viewers have come across till date..I mean dont they watch it themselves before they give the tapes to airConfused 

Mythri i think we all should post on the sticky thread " Message to CT's" just in case they happen to come to forum and read our thoughts. This can be their feedback....

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 02 March 2011 at 4:34am

NiViren-Raj

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

I understand that we all were fed up with the whole track before but now it is more like watching a low budget comedy track.....

Dadaji giving blood??? He just had a stroke!!
Divya changed all of a sudden?
Chanchal's over and under acting?
Each one going In and coming Out after blood check up!!
Nivi going home to get medicines when Viren is fighting for his life and death?

CT's you give us one good episode and spoil it with so many bad ones...why is there no consistency and why the story is being changed so many times that even the viewers have had enough...

Just a request that hence forth please don't give us episodes such as today....

Today's episode was a mess although I did crack up several timesLOL!!

U R RIGHT. NOT ONLY THIS TIMES.. MANY TIMES I HAVE FELT LIKE THERE ARE NO CONNECTION IN THE STORYLINE..
-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
agree with u dear..............Confused
savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Agreeing with u Mythri... 

Especially the one by one bloodscene was TOO much and then I suddenly thought about 

isn't the doctor who is treating Viren the same doctor who was treating Dada sahib... So at least the doctor should have had a record of prescribtion... 

I think the that they showed Nivi going home for medication for ONE purpose only... 

They wanted to show us that on Virens birthdaycard she had written "With love nivedita." We had blashed CTs for showing good wishes card on V-Day, so I think they NEEDED to show us the CHANGE in a very disaster way!!!

I especially NEVER enjoy the hospitalscenes BECAUSE it is never close to reality!

Shayafan

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
agree wit u guys

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index