India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

plz someone..

helloo Senior Member
helloo
helloo

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
can someone plz tell me little summary. of choti bahu..so far i think..

k so far i know tat radhika is adopted kid .. someone left her to his friend house.. i assume radhika parents are dead..his mom doesnt like radhika but father adore her.. she has one sis and one bro.

now dev.. he had dada. who is worried becuz he has corrupted family.. dev parents are dead. he is raised bye his chachi,, who is gready... and mishbehave wiht dev.. she punishes him ..and dev had dadi( the same old lady who use to hate radiha in part one or u can say radhika grandmother..). she is nice. but no one lilsten to her.
only radhika and her parents knwo tat she is married to dev by accidenty.. dev child has no clue..
and one pandit knows tat radhika got married to one kid. but he had no idea who she married to..
dev dada i mean grandfather. went to purohit and asked him about his future inherited.. and i assume he said the yungest grandson will be the future purohit..and he also said his wife will atke care of the future..and all bad omen will be removed by her enterance in the huse..
i belive they are talkng about radhika... can someone tell me plz did i got the part right. becuz one think i dont understand..
is dev is his real grandson.. where is his parents..
y dada doesnt show any concern or love toward the children
y his chachi or someone i think is old man daughter in law hate the child.. i mean if he doesnt have parent y she is after him...
who is tat old lady .. is she dev grandmother..
is dev grandfater know tat dev is futre purohit..
is dev grandfather dies..
plz ans my quesiton and tell me if i understood.. bezus lot of episode i missed..
anyone
thank u in advance

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Check this u will get all the links of the updates so far of all the episodes

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1615860

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09karishma23

karishma23 IF-Rockerz
karishma23
karishma23

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
and next time plz post any questions in the HELP DESK SECTION

Thank You
helloo Senior Member
helloo
helloo

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
sowwie guys.. but still i dont understand.. just curuios so dev is not related to dadji.. he is servant son??
-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Please post questions in the Chhoti Bahu Help Desk .

Topic closed

Edited by -Ravjot- - 01 March 2011 at 10:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index