India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

CVs for you - A Reminder.

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
The main reason why Runjhun had to face the serious torture was because she and Amma tried to escape from the house in the middle of the night. This meant leaving the mama-mamis without their lucky charm - the Bhagonwali. And Runjhun was caught during her escapade.

The reason why she got caught was her mother's photograph.

While, it was understandable at that time that, for an orphan girl, Runjhun, she couldn't go on with a life without the last link to her mother , the photograph; It is totally not understandable that she hasn't gone back to fetch that photograph that fell on the road near her home, in the melee that happened when she was caught by the mamas.

Till date, CVs hasn't shown Runjhun go and get that photograph of her mothers. Have the CVs forgotten or they except us to forget that?

If Runjhun hasn't been back, she might have been successful in going away from all the torture of the mama-mamis hopefully. Whatever the case, that is besides the point.

The point is how a girl like Runjhun can forget the "precious" photograph of her mother?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
You know Runjhun hasn't been out of the house since that day...so it's hard to tell what happened to the photography. It could have become trash or so. Also in today's episode I did notice a photo next to Runjhun's bed when she comes back from hearing Lakhan's plan that looked like her mother's. Also when Mahadevi and Diamond alongside Babli redid her room or gave her a new room they put her parents pic on the wall...*shrugs* I'm not sure how that came about...?
The story has been slow paced but I felt like the pace has begun to start...after all like Lakhan said next five days...the marriage will happen and this time I think instead of marriage breaking Guddu and Runjhun will get married as per plan...yet unknown to me...
I just hope there is no repetition. I'm tired of the same old same old back and forth...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hotrusha4003tehzeeb25

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Wafah,
  Shoot, I should've included that part in my original post - That she wasn't shown going out of the house... Smile

But the thing is - Why has she not gone out and that too for getting that precious photo? Or did she go while we were not looking ..? I mean on the weekend .. LOL as the show is only from Monday-Friday LOL

Yeah, I did notice that joint photo of her parents ..  Yeah, where did that come from? It gives raise to the next question - If that was there, then why Runjhun wanted only her mother's photo and not the joint photo of her parents? No, I am not asking those questions to you .. but it is for CVs to have some continuity and consistency in their story-telling. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hotrusha4003

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I also just hope to see the wedding of Runjhun and Guddu hope it happens quickly which will bring a turning point in the story and with guddu in pandey nivaas this will bring lot of twist and turn in Runjhun mamas and mamis life it will be so fun watching.

Prabhkallu

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Wafah,
  Shoot, I should've included that part in my original post - That she wasn't shown going out of the house... Smile

But the thing is - Why has she not gone out and that too for getting that precious photo? Or did she go while we were not looking ..? I mean on the weekend .. LOL as the show is only from Monday-Friday LOL

Yeah, I did notice that joint photo of her parents ..  Yeah, where did that come from? It gives raise to the next question - If that was there, then why Runjhun wanted only her mother's photo and not the joint photo of her parents? No, I am not asking those questions to you .. but it is for CVs to have some continuity and consistency in their story-telling. Smile

Maybe she did take it during the weekends LOL..." Runjhun looked out of the window to Guddu Shukla's club no one was there so she quickly went out and took that picture" LOL...i 'm just kidding and i have no idea why she didn't take that picture and why didn't she want to take both ehr parents picture.....

@Wafah i hope what you are saying about Gunjhun's marriage happens because i also don't want to see Runjhun crying again after her marriage breaks this time....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallubee5

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
the cvs need to remember these facts...

story is still dragging...same old scenes..ie mamis angry..marriage breaking..

think I will give it a miss for few days..Angry

bee5

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
LOL Jasmeet...Maybe she did sneak out in the weekends...they should have a Bhagonwali Weekend Edition when all the good stuff happens...to offset the weekdays where they torture us to no end with mamas mamis and mental attyachar...

Yeah she hasn't been out of the house Bee...Atleast then she used to run into Guddu but not anymore...hopefully Diamond's shenanigans will bring Guddu to the Pandey house...if Runjhun won't go out...

bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

the cvs need to remember these facts...

story is still dragging...same old scenes..ie mamis angry..marriage breaking..

think I will give it a miss for few days..Angry

Bhavni,
Not an issue at all. ... even I am planning to do that...
But would you atleast come here to hit on the Chaska Meter? WinkLOL
Just bcos these guys are really talented and this story has lot of potential. 
If the rating is not good, then the show will have to see the door soon.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index