Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori! (Page 90)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Remember the saying "Taali ek haat se nahi bajti"

Same goes with Niv-Viren. KM naturally is a very good actor, with such expressive eyes.
But if Neha would not have been good at acting skills we would not have liked the pair.

But Neha has proved to an equal match for KM, and given us this wonderful and magical nivi-viren.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRaindiyaloveskinny

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
yes neha's acting is increasing day by day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Raj and Preethy, I completely agree with u, Both compliment each other a lot,  its their amazing chemistry  that bring us the magic,  which we love so much,  Its a real pleasure to watch them,  Just love them so much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRainNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

yes neha's acting is increasing day by day

She is looking more beautiful to day by day.
The problem is I cant keep my eyes of KM and Neha when watching the show and miss the other characters reaction.
So have to watch again to see the other characters reaction in the same frame as nivi-viren. Embarrassed

FrozenRainanjaani07diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Raj and Preethy, I completely agree with u, Both compliment each other a lot,  its their amazing chemistry  that bring us the magic,  which we love so much,  Its a real pleasure to watch them,  Just love them so much

Yes Diya,

And it is very rare that u get to see such magic which gets hold of you and makes it difficult to come out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Yes Diya,

And it is very rare that u get to see such magic which gets hold of you and makes it difficult to come out.

Absolutely true Raj, I have never been in love with any other Jodi so much as I am with Nivren,  they just keep me glued to my seat, I just cannot miss any Episode,  I just love watching them,

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Yes Diya,

Absolutely true Raj, I have never been in love with any other Jodi so much as I am with Nivren,  they just keep me glued to my seat, I just cannot miss any Episode,  I just love watching them,

This may sound weird. But when CCBM comes at 8pm, I just close the door of my room and lock it so that no one disturbs me. Embarrassed

diyaloveskinny

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Remember the saying "Taali ek haat se nahi bajti"

Same goes with Niv-Viren. KM naturally is a very good actor, with such expressive eyes.
But if Neha would not have been good at acting skills we would not have liked the pair.

But Neha has proved to an equal match for KM, and given us this wonderful and magical nivi-viren.

Hi raj..well said....Kinny is a very good actor...Bt i really started to admire his acting and charm only after he entered ccbm....i love kinny a lot bcz of nivren....and kinny alone can't put our screens on fire..It is neha's beauty,expressions and charm made this pair more attractive along with kinny's hotness and skills....Even though neha is a new comer she is a brilliant actress..and kinny got his perfect partner to make such beautiful scenes with its perfection....And only this pair make us so hooked to ccbm..they r the soul of ccbm....

gmann2010diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index